[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
@Amata thank you for the translation:)I have a feeling Pope knows but maybe he doesn't want to spoil it or break the news first if the officials have not confirm it themselves.About the King Gonbai part maybe he was talking about the event where they gave shirts to the 600 people to wear for the charity soccer event.
Here's the same interview from another source.Don't know if you can hear the question...
@Fikachu
Thank you for another video. There is one more about Pope saying. I have pasted it on the former post.

About King Gonbai
Background

King Gonbai usually likes to tag Pope’s name when he posts on Instagram. This time he posts a picture of a scene of Pii Gaew Nang Hong persuading fans to watch the drama.
Afterwards there are some comments like :

“Why do you have to tag Pope’s name? He doesn’t play in this drama”
“Why do you use Pope’s name to make a profit?”
“Are you afraid of your “Likes” being decreased?”

Later there are hundreds of comments both agree and not (Some also give their reasons).

Here is what Pope says about King Gonbai in the video.

Asked if he knows about King attacked by fans.

He says he doesn’t know about it. King is a friend in the group playing football and eating together often. King helps him a lot about the charity. He helps coordinate with schools building bathrooms, vegetable plots. He does it with his heart. When he helps he goes all out.

Asked what he thinks about it.

He says fans have the right to think like that. So when people say or post anything, they must accept the results of it both sides. They may be praised or blamed. For himself he tries to think before speaking.

Asked if he used to see such comments on IG

He says he never did. Many fans tag him and there are so many pictures that he cannot see all or click to read the comments.

Asked if this would affect his relation with King.

He says “not at all”. Everyone has his own life. King has his and I have mine. But if King is attacked so hard then he would like to give him a moral support, Su Su (fighting, fighting)

Pope also says King has tagged him for many years, 4 – 5 years. No one in the group tells him about this and he sees King still hilarious. He will ask him what’s happened this evening.

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
@Amata thank you for the added information:) A village headman role?That would be interesting for Pope:thumbup:As for King, I didn't know there was an issue about him.I see his posts sometimes and he does like to pose or tag Pope.It doesn't seem like a huge problem to me.Plus,Pope is close to him and knows what he's like.I feel that maybe those people that comment negative stuff are being too overprotective of Pope when they themselves do not know what Pope's and King's relationship is like in the first place.:rolleyes:

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
@Amata thank you for the added information:) A village headman role?That would be interesting for Pope:thumbup:As for King, I didn't know there was an issue about him.I see his posts sometimes and he does like to pose or tag Pope.It doesn't seem like a huge problem to me.Plus,Pope is close to him and knows what he's like.I feel that maybe those people that comment negative stuff are being too overprotective of Pope when they themselves do not know what Pope's and King's relationship is like in the first place.:rolleyes:
@Fikachu you're welcome.
Today it is rather quiet here. Many people go out to Loy Gratong Festival.
https://sites.google.com/site/chchanokkorn/history