[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, you're more around than another member...who is an American...self-declared farang and Samee's MIA X Number. Barely remember her. Yup, purged from history already :celebrate16:

Anyway, no worries... you've flooded me and this thread with enough goodies....Thank You for your ever stalking the samee accomplishments.
Hmmm I wonder who you're talking about?
สามีรักผู้หญิงฉลาด :celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16: ฉันพูดภาษาไทยไดัเเละคุณไม่พูดได :celebrate16:

(ขอโทษ if my spelling's wrong. I've learned more vowels but we just barely learned tones so I have to check Google for the tones :risas3:)

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
The PPP and sole Pu Ying members believe in make love not war. :celebrate16: So no bashing....ouch ouch.

I was NOT in the Samee's Que at all. Thus, I didn't stand or go behind the Just Extra Pervy Ladies Crew's back.:p

Love me as I am :love: Ooohhh Redemption like Mae Karakade asking Kade to do merits for her?
IMHO, there were certain scenes that worth the watch for Kharm See Tan Dorn (KSTD) drama. But coming from BPS to KSTD, I was kind of bite the bullet frame of mind watching it. Do I regret my decision? No, because it did pick my thoughts and I was emotionally invested with the Tiangwan's family ties especially with his father. But KSTD was has much potential that was wasted :facepalm: because it could be the kind of drama that has cult following due to its drama premise. A grade for :attempt: but F for execution.

On the Pope's acting, I'm still on the route of watching his dramas...hence I'll hold off that comment for now.

Will get back to you on this it is a Private group on FB by Leocadia as the admin.
YOU SAID THE FORBIDDEN TITLE
NO
YOU MUST BE PUNISHED

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha now you got me thinking the same coz my fat ass would've eaten all the cakes myself! Lol I think Thai people eat a lot. The portions are a bit smaller than what we are used to here in the states, they walk a lot, and the food is fresher! (Well to me it is. I ate like all day, everyday while there and I never felt nasty or had that food coma feeling. Surprisingly i only put on 2lbs from my trip! But labor day weekend here of eating all day every day for 3 days, i put on like 10lbs lol)

Speaking of thin, one of days we were there... my bf goes "I just realized that no one here is fat" lol I'm like "really, you just noticed that? I feel like freaking snorlax here!"
My ดรู said that Thai people love to eat :risas3: That being said, Bella's abs don't come from her eating 5+ cakes on her birthday...