[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
@Fikachu - sorry i didn't quote your msgs but I was worried it'll be heavy besides this forum platform isn't that stable with the tendency of the errors notifications.
1) On your sneak peak post - his pecs :coleman:can easily launch million fangirls' panties to his face. Just scrumptious :drooling:, not surprised when Karakade saw him shirtless while he was enjoying the cocks fight and immediately claimed as her trophy husband.

2) Slow mo - everything in slow mo is wayyyyy better... ;)

3) Booty check :love:- Checkout the stamp on his (_|_) once he bend, it reads property of TJ.

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
I really can't wait for the fanmeet to air and to be translated!

I was in Bangkok in September, and somehow missed the posters in Central World about P'Pope's appearance. Saw that he was there on IG the next evening while having drinks with hubby and friend. Told my hubby, "Why am I here with you when I could be seeing P'Pope at CW????" Hahaha. My hubby is very understanding about my P'Pope obsession.

I almost bought tickets for the fan meet even though I would only understand 10% at most. And seriously considered flying up again just for that weekend but difficult to take leave as I just started a new job. REGRETTTTT
Should go....well..it's the case of shoulda woulda coulda eh. I went to Bangkok for about 10 days +++ in 2012 and went to a few traditional shows .e.g., shadow puppets and klon. I didn't understand a word but just soaked in the experience and they were worth it!!!!.

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
Oh, we were both in BKK at the same time!!! Where are you from? Maybe next time, we go together :aaaaa: I too wanted to buy tix for the fanmeet beginning Oct BUT I don't understand a word of Thai!! Had to shelf the idea in the end :sad6::sad6::sad6:
Be great to go during the filming of Prom Likit and hand in some gift since all the BPS's crew together with the Director will be there as well.... hrmmm a thought worth ponder. I'm thinking to go in December this year just to see the flood of posters in Bangkok.

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
I hope to see all of you guys active in the thread for Bellas new lakorn Pee Kaew Nang Hong ! Its airing on the 31st of this month :) So just 7 days left. I miss how super active this thread was so i hope it can be really active in the other thread with you ladies ! I want to fangirl with all of you guys more lol
I do plan to watch it but I hope it'll get sub soon. Because I'm the type I need to know what the dialogues are as well...even though from the acting I'm able to know the story. But I'm obsess to know each word being spoken, hence the frustration of international and English dependent fan especially when I can feel that a better word choice or some dialogues were not translated :facepalm::nut: