[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you so much @Amata. I've learnt a lot from you through these lessons. Keep going :thumbup::thumbup:
I'm still struggling with the writing. Sometimes I was like why don't they simply use the low class consonant but put ห in front of the low class to turn it into high class and then use Mai Ek to get a low tone? Why try to cause trouble for us learners lol. And why do they must have many N, T, P, K consonants, how come we know when to put which lol. Ok, i'm just ranting here :facepalm::facepalm:
We just learned how to tell time.
RANT TIME: No offense to Thai, but telling time is downright WEIRD for an English speaker :sad6:There are three different ways to tell the hours from afternoon to midnight, which is tricky since you only use certain words for certain times.
Then comes seven pm.
That's when you start over at one, calling 7-11 pm "neung toom," "song toom," "sarm toom, etc.
I'M SO SHOOK

Fikachu

Good to be back!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello ladies, (sounds like all ladies here but pls correct me if I'm wrong. No offense meant at all)

I just found this discussion thread a few days ago and have been binge reading your posts! I am so glad to find a group that loves BPS and Pope and Bella as much as I do, and whom I can discuss my obssession with in English. The thread is so hilarious!
Welcome welcome welcome! Just keep your hands away from my samee and I'm sure we'll get along fine :celebrate16::risas3: