[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I haven't had time to check things out but it seems CH3 cut the part of Pope's solo and Pope fans are raging with it. @Fikachu did they cut it for real? That part was phenomenon, the way fans interacted with him and the light boards plays, papers drop. I'm seriously pissed off if they did. I was looking for the full version of it :fighting3::sad6::sad6:
Yes they cut that part out.
In the televised version,some parts were cut out.In the youtube video they posted,even more parts from televised version was cut out.So for those who are only watching the youtube video,they are really the most disadvantaged because they missed out on the most scenes.:sad6:
Awe man. . . that sucks. Where can I watch the full show???
I don't know as of now.But I will keep finding.If anyone has any link to full televised version,be it RAW or Subbed, please share :icon12:

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Why is it...that eventhough I knew I read this post twice in the past, I understand it completely only now?:confused12:Lol, sorry, my brain works in mysterious ways:fighting3:I only fully understood your point about Kade's poem just now:facepalm:

Ahhh...the no. 2 part I still don't fully understand.
You mentioned that Por Date said "I like that Klon, not because of who writing it". Your point on that sentence is that Date suspected that the poem is not originally hers and he might not have wanted her to feel embarrassed.
In my opinion, I feel that 'who writing it' here refers to Karakade. Since we know from previous episodes that Date suspects that someone else is inside Karakade, I think that here, he could mean that he likes the Klon, not because of Karakade in physical form who is writing the Klon. So it could imply here that Date felt like he is coming to like the 'whoever is in Karakade's body' (whom we all know is Kadesurang). Afterwards, he even moved closer to her, talked about the moon and wished her 'good dream'. Like does this make sense to you? It's my opinion so I was wondering if this point of view could be true too.
@Fikachu @phatman @DaoRisa @Rosi @Chario mintmario @ ..............

Thank you @Fikachu for sharing your thoughts here about this scene. I’m happy that you fully understood my point about Kade's poem, It reminds me that there are other details that I didn’t explain it yet. So this gives me a chance to explain more. I’m starting with the No. 1 part.
No. 1 part

As I used to say in the post this scene is different from the book. In the book the writer sometimes tells us about their thoughts both (Date and Kade), so we could know why they did this, why they did that. But in the lakorn we often know only Kade’s thought but not all, so we have to guess from the context.

This part, there is another angle that I didn’t say in that post. From the book Kade knew that Klon from her study. She liked it, so she could remember it. In the lakorn when she was forced to write poetry she thought of that Klon first. Before she wrote on the slate she apologized to the composer in her mind. She had to use his Klon because she could not write any Klon or could not do it at once. So she might not think about the moon walking on the ground of Jannwaad and Date’ s Klongs at all. She did it only to make herself through the trouble situation.

There may be fans wonder, from the two angles which one would be possible. I cannot answer. It depends on each fan that which one he would like to believe.

No. 2 part

@Fikachu I wrote that post because the English subtitle may make fans understand that Date liked Kade’s Klon but he didn’t like the writer. Anyway I don’t know if this would answer your thought. If I understand incorrectly, please tell me. Here is what Date said.

Date……….…Ka Chop Boat Klon Mai Dai Chop Wah Krai Pen Khon Taeng
……………….= ข้าชอบบทกลอน ไม่ได้ชอบว่าใครเป็นคนแต่ง
……………….= I like that Klon, not because of who writing it.
……………….= I like that Klon, not because who wrote it.
……………….= I like that Klon by not caring who wrote it.
……………….= I like it. I don’t care who wrote it.

It is such a sentence that lets us interpret it wider. It would mean :

……………….= No matter what you write it or not, I like it. (Although the writer is not you, I like it)
……………….= Although I love/like you, to love/like you doesn’t make me like it. I like it because I like it
……………….= Although I hate you, I (still) like it.

Then Date’s “who” interpreted from the sentence, may be Karakade , Kade (Kadesurang) or anyone else.
So this “who” should be which one
. (Sometimes I think Date didn’t expect his fans would think a lot what he said like this)

As I have said that in the book the writer sometimes tells us about Date and Kade’s thoughts. But in the lakorn we don’t know any of Date’s thoughts at all. So we have to guess from his face, his eyes, what he said, what he did and use our imagination. So if we interpret it without knowing / seeing the context of the lakorn, we would misunderstand.

First I need to talk about Thai words that mean “to write”. As I think out, there are 3 words.

ประพันธ์…...= PraPaan (Formal)
…………......= to write a good book with beautiful words (including good literature, lyric, song)
…………......= to compile words into order of prosody

เขียน………= Khean
………..…...= to write alphabets, number,
…..………...= to write a line / to drag a line
……..……...= to write various shapes / to draw
……..……...= to write a book

Khean generally refers to “to write it down on the paper, slate or anything else” but it is used for Taeng also

แต่ง……….= Taeng
…………...= to compile into story (needs more skills, knowledge and experience)
…………...= to write a book
…………...= to write poetry, Klong, Klon, etc.

The meaning of the words Khean and Taeng may be the same but different too
....................Person who Taeng may Khean it by himself or may not.
…………….…She always taeng her novel and Khean it on a book and then sends to have had it typed because she doesn’t know how to type it on computer yet.
…………….…He taeng those poems but he did not Khean it by himself. He told his secretary to Khean it down on his notebook.
………….……At the same time a person who Khean may not need to Taeng by himself as well, like the secreatary.

From the meanings of the word “khean”, there are only 2 persons able to physically write the Klon that time in the scene were Karakade (her body that Date suspected the person in her body was not her) and Kadesurang (used Karakade’s body to write). The real author was not there to write.

Date used the word “Taeng
I like that Klon, not because of who Taeng it.

If Date believed that there was someone else inside Karakade.

If Date said “I like that Klon, not because of who Khean it”, and he meant only “physically write it down on the slate”.
Then Date’s “who” would be Karakade.
= I like that Klon, although you didn’t write it on the slate by yourself, I (still) like it. (Kadesurang used Karakade’s hand to write.)

If he said “I like that Klon, not because of who Taeng it”. This might include 3 persons.

1. Kadesurang might Taeng it by herself.

2. There might be anyone else taeng it and Kade copied his but Date didn’t know who he was.
......My thought….Date might observed Kade when she was unwilling to write and she looked unhappy when she saw him laugh and when he said he liked that Khon she would not like to talk and told him she was sleepy. When he said again that he liked that Khon, not because of who writing. She stared at him and thought if he knew she didn’t write it by herself. She was about to confess)

3. Karakade Taeng it and told Kadesurang to write it for her.

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

Thank you @Fikachu for sharing your thoughts here about this scene. I’m happy that you fully understood my point about Kade's poem, It reminds me that there are other details that I didn’t explain it yet. So this gives me a chance to explain more. I’m starting with the No. 1 part.
No. 1 part

As I used to say in the post this scene is different from the book. In the book the writer sometimes tells us about their thoughts both (Date and Kade), so we could know why they did this, why they did that. But in the lakorn we often know only Kade’s thought but not all, so we have to guess from the context.

This part, there is another angle that I didn’t say in that post. From the book Kade knew that Klon from her study. She liked it, so she could remember it. In the lakorn when she was forced to write poetry she thought of that Klon first. Before she wrote on the slate she apologized to the composer in her mind. She had to use his Klon because she could not write any Klon or could not do it at once. So she might not think about the moon walking on the ground of Jannwaad and Date’ s Klongs at all. She did it only to make herself through the trouble situation.

There may be fans wonder, from the two angles which one would be possible. I cannot answer. It depends on each fans that which one they would like to believe.

No. 2 part

@Fikachu I wrote that post because the English subtitle may make fans understand that Date liked Kade’s Klon but he didn’t like the writer. Anyway I don’t know if this would answer your thought. If I understand incorrectly, please tell me. Here is what Date said.

……………….= No matter what you write it or not, I like it. (Although the writer is not you, I like it)
……………….= Although I love/like you, to love/like you doesn’t make me like it. I like it because I like it

Then Date’s “who” interpreted from the sentence, may be Karakade , Kade (Kadesurang) or anyone else.
. (Sometimes I think Date didn’t expect his fans would think a lot what he said like this)

As I have said that in the book the writer sometimes tells us about Date and Kade’s thoughts. But in the lakorn we don’t know any of Date’s thoughts at all. So we have to guess from his face, his eyes, what he said, what he did and use our imagination. So if we interpret it without knowing / seeing the context of the lakorn, we would misunderstand.

First I need to talk about Thai words that mean “to write”. As I think out, there are 3 words.

…………......= to write a good book with beautiful words (including good literature, lyric, song)

เขียน………= Khean

Khean generally refers to “to write it down on the paper, slate or anything else” but it is used for Taeng also

แต่ง……….= Taeng
…………...= to write a book

…………….…She always taeng her novel and Khean it on a book and then sends to have had it typed because she doesn’t know how to type it on computer yet.
…………….…He taeng those poems but he did not Khean it by himself. He told his secretary to Khean it down on his notebook.
………….……At the same time a person who Khean may not need to Taeng by himself as well, like the secreatary.

From the meanings of the word “khean”, there are only 2 persons able to physically write the Klon that time in the scene were Karakade (her body that Date suspected the person in her body was not her) and Kadesurang (used Karakade’s body to write). The real author was not there to write.

If Date said “I like that Klon, not because of who Khean it”, and he meant only “physically write it down on the slate”.
= I like that Klon, although you didn’t write it on the slate by yourself, I (still) like it. (Kadesurang used Karakade’s hand to write.)

If he said “I like that Klon, not because of who Taeng it”. This might include 3 persons.

2. There might be anyone else taeng it and Kade copied his but Date didn’t know who he was.
......My thought….Date might observed Kade when she was unwilling to write and she looked unhappy when she saw him laugh and when he said he liked that Khon she would not like to talk and told him she was sleepy. When he said again that he liked that Khon, not because of who writing. She stared at him and thought if he knew she didn’t write it by herself. She was about to confess)

Thank you. Very well explanation, and well said. love to read your writing.

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much @Amata!

Judging from the way Khun Pa is said, I'm guessing it's spelled with ป? Is that right?
Yes, it is.
Pa = ปา = To throw
Pa = ป่า = Forest
Pa = ป้า = Aunt
Pa = ป๊า = Por (พ่อ), Daddy
Pa = ป๋า = Por (พ่อ), Daddy, Candy Daddy
The Thai language has 5 tones. if to pronounce a wrong tone, the meaning changes.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

No. 1 part

There may be fans wonder, from the two angles which one would be possible. I cannot answer. It depends on each fan that which one he would like to believe.

No. 2 part

เขียน………= Khean

แต่ง……….= Taeng
…………...= to write a book

Thanks @Amata :).

Fikachu

Good to be back!

No. 1 part

There may be fans wonder, from the two angles which one would be possible. I cannot answer. It depends on each fans that which one they would like to believe.

No. 2 part

เขียน………= Khean

แต่ง……….= Taeng
…………...= to write a book

Thank you so much!:icon12::clap::thumbup:You've really explained everything in detail.No wonder you said you were compiling. Your compiling skills are not bad at all. In fact, it's awesome!:thumbup:You took so much effort. Really, Thank you so much:icon12:
I understand why you said no.2 is complicated now. I read your post over and over again, I watched the scene twice, I even went back a few episodes because I think there was 1 scene that is connected to this scene in no.2. I'll explain my about thoughts while and after reading your post:):
I didn't know there's so many meanings for this one sentence and how changing that one word at the end can change the understanding of the whole scene/ character. No wonder people find it difficult to translate. After thinking and doing my own research for an hour, I completely understand what you're trying to say:thumbup::):clap:

"So we have to guess from his face, his eyes, what he said, what he did and use our imagination. So if we interpret it without knowing / seeing the context of the lakorn, we would misunderstand."

Since you said that, I rewatched that scene. I rewatched the first time to see what both of them said before and after that sentence. I rewatched the second time to see what they were doing (i.e. at their eyes, their body movements).

Firstly, I'll talk about the initial point of our discussion which was the 'who' in Date's dialogue. After all this, I completely understand and agree with your thought that by saying this sentence, Date thinks that Kade copied the person who taeng the klon but he didn't know who the person who taeng it was. I realised that during the scene, Date kept looking into her eyes and stepped closer towards her. It's like he's pressuring her to give away signs of the truth. When she didn't understand what he was doing and looked straight into his eyes, he said "I like that poem" (according to subs). She looked stunned at first, then she tried to avoid by saying that she's sleepy. When he blocked her way, only then did she look like she wanted to confess. When Date saw her distressed face and heard the words "truth is..." (according to subs), then Date said the sentence. So in a way, he didn't want to embarrass her but at the same time, it's like hinting at her that he knows what she did.

Throughout this whole scene, you'll realise that Date kept looking into her eyes. Why?
I remembered a scene in episode 3. Date and his parents were talking about Karakade being so different and the truth in relation to the death of E-Dang. Date's father said that he believed her. When Date ask how did he know if she was being honest, he told him to look at her eyes for the truth. In this scene, he did what his father asked him to do and in a way, he did get the truth from her.

Secondly, I'll talk about my thoughts when I rewatched the scene. This whole discussion about the 'who' in Date's sentence started because Kade was asking Date why he laughed at her. Suddenly, other than our discussion, my mind thought of another question. Why did he laugh? He said he didn't laugh at her. Then what was he laughing at? I think his sentence hinted the answer but it wasn't clear to me.

"Come visit again, Mae Ying Janward" - Kade
"I still don't know" - Janward

For the first time, I paid attention to Date's expression in the background. He look stunned at Janward's reply. Why? Because she's always polite and she will always visit the house (because of Date) if she has the chance. Because whatever Karakade did in the past (i.e. threw something onto Janward's head), Janward will still visit the house. But that one day with Kade who stole everyone's hearts and attention with her Nam Pla Wan and her klon suddenly made her hesitant to visit again. After that stunned look and looking at Janward walk out the door, he looked back at her and laughed.

"How weren't you laughing?I saw you and many times too." - Kade
Date's spoken answer was the sentence we discussed.

So I think your thought on no.2 is absolutely right.But I also now think that Date's sentence has another implied meaning.I think Date's sentence has 2 implied meanings:

1. Date knows Kade copied from someone but didn’t know who that someone was.

2.Date is impressed with Kade.
Why did he laugh? Because he must have found it ironic. It was ironic how Karakade who was useless in carrying out duties suddenly came out from the kitchen and presented them with Nam Pla Wan. It was ironic when no one thought Kade was good at poetry but she exceeded their expectations. It was ironic that no matter what the old Karakade did, Janward always came back; but this new person didn't do a single bad thing and suddenly Janward becomes hesitant. Our interpretation is that Date said he like the klon not because of the person Kade copied from. I think he's trying to say he likes the poem because Kade recited it. And because it's from Kade, he's impressed with her. The lakorn interpretation of the klon she recited was to appreciate the partner who is by your side because such a person is rare to find. To him, it's as if Kade is asking him in an intelligent, civilised and mature way to notice and appreciate her presence. Seeing that it came from Kade who was neither civilised nor mature and there's ambiguity on the intelligence part in the past, he's even more amazed than if it was recited by anybody else. That's another irony.All the ironies of the day must have opened Date's eyes and mind about Kade.​

What do you think about my thoughts?

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

No. 1 part

No. 2 part

เขียน………= Khean

แต่ง……….= Taeng
…………...= to write a book

Soo detailed I like it!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thank you so much!:icon12::clap::thumbup:You've really explained everything in detail.No wonder you said you were compiling. Your compiling skills are not bad at all. In fact, it's awesome!:thumbup:You took so much effort. Really, Thank you so much:icon12:
I understand why you said no.2 is complicated now. I read your post over and over again, I watched the scene twice, I even went back a few episodes because I think there was 1 scene that is connected to this scene in no.2. I'll explain my about thoughts while and after reading your post:):
I didn't know there's so many meanings for this one sentence and how changing that one word at the end can change the understanding of the whole scene/ character. No wonder people find it difficult to translate. After thinking and doing my own research for an hour, I completely understand what you're trying to say:thumbup::):clap:

"So we have to guess from his face, his eyes, what he said, what he did and use our imagination. So if we interpret it without knowing / seeing the context of the lakorn, we would misunderstand."

Since you said that, I rewatched that scene. I rewatched the first time to see what both of them said before and after that sentence. I rewatched the second time to see what they were doing (i.e. at their eyes, their body movements).

Firstly, I'll talk about the initial point of our discussion which was the 'who' in Date's dialogue. After all this, I completely understand and agree with your thought that by saying this sentence, Date thinks that Kade copied the person who taeng the klon but he didn't know who the person who taeng it was. I realised that during the scene, Date kept looking into her eyes and stepped closer towards her. It's like he's pressuring her to give away signs of the truth. When she didn't understand what he was doing and looked straight into his eyes, he said "I like that poem" (according to subs). She looked stunned at first, then she tried to avoid by saying that she's sleepy. When he blocked her way, only then did she look like she wanted to confess. When Date saw her distressed face and heard the words "truth is..." (according to subs), then Date said the sentence. So in a way, he didn't want to embarrass her but at the same time, it's like hinting at her that he knows what she did.

Throughout this whole scene, you'll realise that Date kept looking into her eyes. Why?
I remembered a scene in episode 3. Date and his parents were talking about Karakade being so different and the truth in relation to the death of E-Dang. Date's father said that he believed her. When Date ask how did he know if she was being honest, he told him to look at her eyes for the truth. In this scene, he did what his father asked him to do and in a way, he did get the truth from her.

Secondly, I'll talk about my thoughts when I rewatched the scene. This whole discussion about the 'who' in Date's sentence started because Kade was asking Date why he laughed at her. Suddenly, other than our discussion, my mind thought of another question. Why did he laugh? He said he didn't laugh at her. Then what was he laughing at? I think his sentence hinted the answer but it wasn't clear to me.

For the first time, I paid attention to Date's expression in the background. He look stunned at Janward's reply. Why? Because she's always polite and she will always visit the house (because of Date) if she has the chance. Because whatever Karakade did in the past (i.e. threw something onto Janward's head), Janward will still visit the house. But that one day with Kade who stole everyone's hearts and attention with her Nam Pla Wan and her klon suddenly made her hesitant to visit again. After that stunned look and looking at Janward walk out the door, he looked back at her and laughed.

So I think your thought on no.2 is absolutely right.But I also now think that Date's sentence has another implied meaning.I think Date's sentence has 2 implied meanings:

Why did he laugh? Because he must have found it ironic. It was ironic how Karakade who was useless in carrying out duties suddenly came out from the kitchen and presented them with Nam Pla Wan. It was ironic when no one thought Kade was good at poetry but she exceeded their expectations. It was ironic that no matter what the old Karakade did, Janward always came back; but this new person didn't do a single bad thing and suddenly Janward becomes hesitant. Our interpretation is that Date said he like the klon not because of the person Kade copied from. I think he's trying to say he likes the poem because Kade recited it. And because it's from Kade, he's impressed with her. The lakorn interpretation of the klon she recited was to appreciate the partner who is by your side because such a person is rare to find. To him, it's as if Kade is asking him in an intelligent, civilised and mature way to notice and appreciate her presence. Seeing that it came from Kade who was neither civilised nor mature and there's ambiguity on the intelligence part in the past, he's even more amazed than if it was recited by anybody else. That's another irony.All the ironies of the day must have opened Date's eyes and mind about Kade.​

Bravo.:clap: :thumbup::worship2:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult

:clap::clap::clap:Wow, seriously WOW. Sharp, thoroughly and so on point. You made me go back and watch carefully for the first time. I never go back to analyze a scene in lakorns (well, just rewatch the fins lol :naughty2::facepalm:). And appreciate BPS in a new level, especially for the director and screenwriter. I absolutely agree with you in this :thumbup::thumbup:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Yes, it is.
Pa = ปา = To throw
Pa = ป่า = Forest
Pa = ป้า = Aunt
Pa = ป๊า = Por (พ่อ), Daddy
Pa = ป๋า = Por (พ่อ), Daddy, Candy Daddy
The Thai language has 5 tones. if to pronounce a wrong tone, the meaning changes.
I got stuck at ปา, and ป้า, can't separate it. In Vietnamese we have 6 tones compare to 5 tones of Thai. So I think ป๊า = sắc = high tone, ป๋า = hỏi = rising tone, ป่า = nặng = low tone, ปา = Không dấu = mid tone. But ป้า, falling tone, for me it sound like ปา mid tone. Pls explain me on this. Thanks a lot :angel10::angel10::angel10:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Whoever uploaded the video posted this comment along with the video:
"สำหรับเทปบันทึกภาพการแสดงสด FAN MEETING บุพเพสันนิวาส จะกี่ภพชาติก็ขาดเธอไม่ได้ แบบย้อนหลังนี้ จะไม่สามารถลงคลิปแบบครบทุกเพลงตามที่ออนแอร์ทางทีวีได้นะคะ เพราะจะเกิดปัญหาด้านลิขสิทธิ์เพลง อาจทำให้บางช่วงขาดหายไปนะคะ แต่ยังคงฟินกันได้อยู่แอดรับรองค่ะ ^^ "

I googled translated it:
"For live recording tape FAN MEETING. I can not live without you. This is a retrospective. I can not download all music on air on TV. The problem is copyright. May cause some missing it. But still, I have been waiting for you."

So now I understand why this isn't the full version. The songs that they sang in groups, duos or individually are someone else's songs so they have copyrights. They can only air those BPS related ones since it belongs to them. Eheh *embarrased emoji* I admit I was too greedy *another embarrassed emoji*. I should be grateful that they have tried to upload as much as they can. :thumbup:
I think that's from CH3, they were trying to explain why they cut Pope's solo off. Probably after his fans raised chaos about that to calm them down. But for those who couldn't go, this is a serious loss.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult

No. 1 part

No. 2 part

เขียน………= Khean

แต่ง……….= Taeng
…………...= to write a book

Thanks a lot. Now I got the difference between the two Khean and Taeng. I agree that probably in this scene, Date guessed that Kade has copied it from someone so he pressed her on it. The word Khean has clear things out.