[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg guys the long teaser for bella's lakorn with great was released a couple of hours ago and it looks soo good! I'm looking forward to the willing scene. It looks steamy loll i posted it in the thread for that lakorn. for those of you who are hesitating to watch it, they added a 3rd lifetime to the lakorn which is most likely a happy ending!
As long as it's nothing like the three lifetimes in TPK, they should be fine :risas3: I'm excited, it's been a while since I watched a decent drama for Great-- not that Great's bad, but his recent dramas... :confused:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Think this is the latest phatman. Miss you guys.

LATEST UPDATED LIST No. 26

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) @Rachfull - If you think # 4 is a # 4 in-line Wifey, go check her siggie
5) @lakornkiki
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @KitKat516
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY (plus 104 others, Malaysian lakorn fans)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa & @Hana Dang
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24) @SuzieJ
25) @MissPK
26) @wuzhangs
27) @Neyiah
28) @lamchieu
29) @Barbie Princess Jasmine
30) @chievi4tennis
31) @putri
32) @momolove
33) @greenmangoes
34) @Katelyn
35) @naimisha
36) @PBfan894
37) @lovenk
38) @Calligraphy
39) @Marin
40) @weehee23
41) @Mycthao
42) @Rosi & @Rosi2
43) @HNA0
44) @S.J.M.
45) @Mooon17

46) @its_ann
47) @Fikachu
48) @Cupid Candy
49) @Eve Taylor

50) Who else in the Bhuppae Sanniwat gang please add yourselves in - thanks!!
51)
yayy youre back! how have you been?

Fikachu

Good to be back!
It's been awhile since there was active conversation here.Glad to see some of you here again!:)
I'm fine, just not on much because I'm busy with school
And I'm having trouble making friends here but I'm trying really hard :risas3:
You started a new school year in a new institution? I hope everything will be smooth sailing for you. It's always difficult when something new comes along but just be yourself and everything will work out fine:)Like Mae Karakade said,"What will happen, will happen" (I think that was the dialogue). Sending hearts your way!:icon12::icon12::icon12:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BonkRUyB-sH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1lw8w852g1z6
She's one of those in charge of running the whole fanmeet so that it starts,runs and ends smoothly.She did a great job,don't you think?To manage so many people and so many sections,she's so happy that the fanmeet was so successful.She thanks everyone involved in this post.
Check out her IG @toeii_su and her IG story to see the fanmeet from her perspective - operating behind the screens:)Watching on IG app is best.

Fikachu

Good to be back!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
@lamchieu
Affirmative, I won't fight :fighting3: or even :attempt: to shoulder in my way to the present #1 Mia position. It's totally a different ball game altogether for me;) I'll see all the strikers here with the goal for Samee's Wifey. :cheer: Good luck!!!!

@Fikachu

1) Thanks for the welcome.
2) Yep, I remembered you're also another member who read all the post before signing up in here. My reading all the posts because I wanted to know every detail of BPS. Though I am grateful for the subbing done by SJDK (IMHO and I don't mean any harm or to slight the subbers) but some phrases or words choice do tend to take in different meanings or the nuances away. I'm very pleased to get more info from @Amata.
I researched all the historical information and even resorted to read the journals on the kingdom and its subjects but I was unable to get the info on Lakhon Nok - Kawin.
3) And nope, I can't speak Thai though I'm polyglot.

@CPY

Sorry to hear that you've injured your hand...hopefully, nothing serious and speedy recovery.
Well you'll fit in nicely with those of us who can't speak it either :thumbup:

I DID find out my school offers a Thai 102 class during winter semester, so if all goes well I should be able to continue!!