[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
How do we vote again??? Hahah.
Guys, help.......!!
I can't get into SJDK Muse fan sub, why?? Is it been shut down? Here's the message :

Your connection is not secure

The owner of musefansub.com has configured their web site improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this web site.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys, help.......!!
I can't get into SJDK Muse fan sub, why?? Is it been shut down? Here's the message :

The owner of musefansub.com has configured their web site improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this web site.

Learn more…

Yes. There's something wrong .They have a new website .I'll pm you.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
LEXILOGOS instant translation - oh, what can it mean? Are they describing the heroine? Bella?

Don Mueang Airport Departure hall Traveling to the rows to scan the bag to pass through the gate to wait to prepare Tech to destinations in various provinces of Thailand. Only a girl with long hair, sharp face, delicate shape, dress with a soft white shirt with a cylindrical jeans. Shoulder Bag Design Patterns It is the interest of people who go through. But the eyes of the woman back triangles, but the beautiful black glasses placed inside a box of glasses smiled thinly. When thinking about the recipient who is not aware that it will be ... "Surprise!" The girl shook her face. A friend from the first day at the tutorial in Bangkok. The same university was smiling in front of her. I'm not sure what to say. "It's a fake friend.
"It's fun, especially with friends who are dreaming of getting a present for the men's surprise." "Brother Yah!" "Oh?" "Ah, then where did you get that?" NIPA book bag 4-5. Book in front of the tea. "Forget something, forget it, but do not forget your brother's gift ... I have to put it in front of him and smile. Sweet voice I'm not sure if this is a good idea, but it's a good one. "I do not know what you're talking about." "Mommy," the mimicry of a young girl, the young woman must try to smile. ยิ้ม ยิ้ม เดี๋ยว ตะ เดี๋ยว ตะ "... I have to go. "Oh ... I'm so happy to be here ..." "I'm sorry ..." "I'm sorry," she said. Two fingers smiled sincerely. "I do not know what to do," she said. Pitcher bag handle glasses. The hand still holds. I'm happy with what happened for months. The girl walks in the line with excitement about her biggest decision with Miles. The only man in her heart .... I'm not sure what you mean by that. #lifeohwriter #Cheese
Thank-you for sharing :).

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys, help.......!!

Learn more…

Muse's website's been down for a while. They're working on fixing it right now

Fikachu

Good to be back!
@Rachfull @Rosi They've moved to a new website since the previous one has issues.If you want updates on them,check out their facebook.I also read from their fb post that they won't officially be subbing any new lakorns at the moment and will finish up the ones that they have taken on.This break allows them to transfer the lakorns they've subbed on the previous website to the new one.