[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Hmm...what do you mean? I think full-blooded Thai's are beautiful in their own way. Being black or dark does not make you unattractive. Haha.

Same as being naturally pale. It doesn't make you any prettier or less prettier.
Seriously, some mixed aren't that attractive either lol and you're right, beauty isn't defined by skin color.

I mean Samee, Great, PJ, Toey P., Phet.. are on the "darker" side and they are hotttt lol :love::love: oh and Weir.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
It’s ingrained in our history lol pale skin, white skin powdered face..it’s beauty to us lol I honestly hate it. I love the color of tan sun kissed skin. To me that’s healthy looking skin. Pale skin is just kind of spooky lol
Lol i know right. But there are two different kinds of pale.. the naturally pale and cant get a tan or the white-pale from the whitening products lol

Majority of my family are light skinned, but i took after my dad's tanned skin lol so growing up i was teased a bit. It used to get to me back then, but now i dont even care lol life is too short to worry about skin color, im happy and comfortable in my skin.

I also think people believe that if you're pale or light then you're wealthy, but if you're dark then you're poor coz you're out in the sun all day like farming or whatever.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Since Samee and Got’s caretaker are busy, Got is always welcome to my home. Can’t leave that poor child to fend on his own. Fan girls would eat him alive. ;):risas3:

Hard work pays off. He’s putting hours of gym time to good use for his bank account and for our eyes :love:
Good. He better be there.

Uh oh. Number one stealer coming through! Haha
For reals, trying to take the samee and MY samee at the same time! lol he out there making $$ and I'm busy making $$ too, so we can enjoy it together :naughty2::naughty2: can't even let him go for a second, got a girl feeling up on him while he's promoting and someone trying to take him in lol :confused0:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤