[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Oh, wowww Rachful!! A prince, that's true. Not off the topic at all! Because we've already decided anything ever directly associated with BPS cast is okay - he's acted with Bella. He's lovely! He's such a beauty isn't he, with the smiles & the gentleman looks.... thanks for this. He's got so much going for him he's such a great actor. He even shakes the bottle better than samee with his Sano.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I got so excited that they had a photoshoot together, but it ended up being only for something not actually a magazine photoshoot. Then there was that third wheeler. Hahaha. I guess we'll just have a salvage that random photoshoot they had a while back since they probably won't ever do a real magazine photoshoot together. Hahah.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I got so excited that they had a photoshoot together, but it ended up being only for something not actually a magazine photoshoot. Then there was that third wheeler. Hahaha. I guess we'll just have a salvage that random photoshoot they had a while back since they probably won't ever do a real magazine photoshoot together. Hahah.
Hopefully the lakorn that they will star in together gives them opportunity for magazine photoshoots.:angel10:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Hummmm....Too bad that they don't have a magazine photoshoot. Does it mean that there are no magazines would ever ask them for having it or else?

I'll keep my hope/wish that they will eventually have at least one to make us/fans get more excited. However, those clips made me enjoy for time being. :)

Last edited: