[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeaa me too!!!! Now got to back read pages yayyyyy.

What is handsome Great doing in samee's fanmeet??? Oh no!! I hope he won't take the attention away! Great is just too handsome!! Whereas Pope is..... you know the saying love is blind. We in love with Mr. Awkward and sees stars he's God's gift
Pope is way hotter than Great. We all know that's what you meant to say, @Rosi :celebrate16:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome back! Lol, I didn’t mean to laugh at you, just @Rachfull . She seems to give up her wish to top pages lol. I just came to see who topped the 1350 and I saw you puahahaha :thumbup:
I'm too busy with school to be on here as much as before. Plus I needed my sleep for my 9 am class today.

Hopefully 1400 will come in the evening on a day I can actually be active so I can finally top

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahaha. I saw that coming.

Welcome back friend!!!!!

@Rachfull we tried.
Wait. You had page-topping days??? Puahaha. :risas3:
Ok. Go study so you can translate the fan meet. You have less than one month. Haha
You mock my pain :sad6:

I recognized a character in one of Got's posts. I just couldn't remember what sound it was :risas3: I'll hit the books some more

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Just letting you girls know.

We are getting new internet tomorrow.

They are coming anywhere from 8am-5pm tomorrow. I think my mom said we will have our net still until they came and switch it then I have to wait until they are done but not 100% sure. Have to wait and see.