[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Fikachu

Good to be back!
AWWWW Those bags are so cute! :love: And he didn't do the heart thing upside down for once :risas3:
I wonder if they ship to the US...?
It was only only sold during that event so I don't think they'll sell it overseas.

Yup. Those are his hands alright. Hahahha.
:risas3:It's (been) everywhere...those awkward hands.

https://twitter.com/prathomwitswu/status/1041318069132382209?s=21
His little dimple and side profile will be the death of me. :aaaaa:
KYAAAAA!!!:icon12::love::aaaaa::fighting3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is Angkor any good?
WAS good. Was very good until midway through then all the cool side characters got kicked out of the lakorn and the cliche'd side characters started making their way in. Lots of redundant scenes/dialogues and inconsistency in the mood of the lakorn in the second half. Like I'd be soo into the serious action suspense and then all of a sudden it feels like I'm watching some kind of highschool romanctic comedy. Like wtf? Is this how they really wanna build the mood for the lakorn? Add cliched highschool romantic bickering side characters???? I'm upset can you tell? Hahhaa. I'm venting in Angkor's thread, but no one seems to care so I'm glad you asked because now I can vent. . . . even though you have no idea what the lakorn is. Hahahaha. At least someone hears me.

So don't watch it because you will surely be dissappointed. Haha. I'm only finishing it up because I've come too far.

The main guy is the only consistent character throughout and the only sane and mature one.

Last edited:

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
WAS good. Was very good until midway through then all the cool side characters got kicked out of the lakorn and the cliche'd side characters started making their way in. Lots of redundant scenes/dialogues and inconsistency in the mood of the lakorn in the second half. Like I'd be soo into the serious action suspense and then all of a sudden it feels like I'm watching some kind of highschool romanctic comedy. Like wtf? Is this how they really wanna build the mood for the lakorn? Add cliched highschool romantic bickering side characters???? I'm upset can you tell? Hahhaa. I'm venting in Angkor's thread, but no one seems to care so I'm glad you asked because now I can vent. . . . even though you have no idea what the lakorn is. Hahahaha. At least someone hears me.

So don't watch it because you will surely be dissappointed. Haha. I'm only finishing it up because I've come too far.

The main guy is the only consistent character throughout and the only sane and mature one.
Like that line " do you know how to kiss like french ppl do "? I was like whaaaat , dude do you mean thai ppl kiss IRL like the way they kiss in lakorn lol.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

*sigh*... those annoying side characters will be the death of us all. Just look at KSTD :fighting3: