[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I go whenever's cheapest :risas3: So usually late night or early morning. But I don't bother to doll myself up no matter when I fly :risas3:
Lol I always do my hair because when I air dry my hair, it's always frizzy. Not cute lol plus I always feel better when my hair is done and I don't wear make up at all - I'm a plain jane. I wear leggings and flats when I fly coz leggings are just as comfy as sweats! Lol if I could wear dresses on planes, I would, but I sit like a dude and I dont wanna accidentally flash people and show my goodies while I'm asleep LOL

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol I always do my hair because when I air dry my hair, it's always frizzy. Not cute lol plus I always feel better when my hair is done and I don't wear make up at all - I'm a plain jane. I wear leggings and flats when I fly coz leggings are just as comfy as sweats! Lol if I could wear dresses on planes, I would, but I sit like a dude and I dont wanna accidentally flash people and show my goodies while I'm asleep LOL
i would never wear a dress on a plane lol i get freezing cold on a plane even when im wearing a hoodie and sweats. imagine being in a dress. No thanks lol!

I look homeless when i fly lol i have no reason to dress up for plane rides. mY hair is in 2 braids and i always wear sweats with a hoodie

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
From what we went over today, I'm already ahead of the game comprehension-wise. I could understand her and the TA's conversations :risas3: Speaking's hard though, the tones are weird for me as an English speaker. We also learned seven of the 44 consonants and I couldn't help but be reminded of Date's dad and the Jindamanee(?) :icon12: I love being able to ask my professor questions, I asked her what "dtua" is and she said it's a pronoun, usually used as "I myself" sort of thing, but it can also be used for "you."

Oh and the TA told me why Thai people put "5555" on their comments! I could never get it. It's because 5 is "ha", so it's their way of saying "hahaha" :aaaaa: I'm so happy he told me, I've been wondering for so long...

The professor has us referring to ourselves as "dichan" (for girls, obviously), but it's weird for me because I'm used to "chan." I understand why, she wants us to learn formal first
Thanks for the 5555 !! Now I don't wonder
Hahaha. I always thought 555 was like high five times how ever many 5's there are!
I got the same question until I learnt the numbers. I could interact a little bit with Thai in my trip. I could understand and answer some simple questions until they treated me like Thai and I freaked out in English 5555
Lol you guys are so cute with the "555" thing. Wondering what it was/meant lol

Me and my family would use it with each other when we text lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
You guys jumped 2 pages since I was away!

I don't really trust google translate because I used it in my Malay class once and the result was hilarious.My friends and I started playing with it while the teacher was teaching us more vocabulary words:p

@Rachfull Thanks to you,I'm sure many of us are feeling inspired and motivated to learn Thai.Thanks for sharing with us what you learnt in class.Can you share with us often?:angel10::icon12::)
I hope the new lakorn they're going to star in has a good plot. I worry since she NJ doesn't really do drama well but the script that Pope got,he said it's romance drama style.I guess there's bound to be the 'drama' part,I hope it's done well...
Before, we would jump like 20-30 pages in a day! Lol

And I'm the same way with Google translate, some words would be waaaay off lol

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
That's so awesome!! Soon, you'll be the one translating stuff for us! Lol
All my school offers is Thai 101 so I doubt it :risas3: Besides Thai 331, which is for people who are already fluent.

I think I'll ask Kruu (teacher) tomorrow what the deal is with "raeng." Is it slang borrowed from another language or what??? I'm dying to know!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
i would never wear a dress on a plane lol i get freezing cold on a plane even when im wearing a hoodie and sweats. imagine being in a dress. No thanks lol!

I look homeless when i fly lol i have no reason to dress up for plane rides. mY hair is in 2 braids and i always wear sweats with a hoodie
I wear dresses for short plane rides lol most of the time I'm visiting family, so after i get picked up I like to stop somewhere to get food (coz I'm a fat ass) lol so i like to look "okay". Man, I'm always hot!! Not fair lol like I feel suffocated in a plane and I always need that fan blowing on me lol my bf is the opposite, hes always cold so I would always give him MY cardigan that I bring on the plane INCASE I get cold - which never happens lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wear dresses for short plane rides lol most of the time I'm visiting family, so after i get picked up I like to stop somewhere to get food (coz I'm a fat ass) lol so i like to look "okay". Man, I'm always hot!! Not fair lol like I feel suffocated in a plane and I always need that fan blowing on me lol my bf is the opposite, hes always cold so I would always give him MY cardigan that I bring on the plane INCASE I get cold - which never happens lol
My flights are usually 10 hours plus lol. Most of the time when im flying somewhere, its out of the country and when im arriving somewhere its mostly in the middle of the night or early hours of the morning so i go straight to sleep haha and i idk why but planes are super cold to me haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol i love your 1.5 - i don't mind sharing Got with you once (point 5) in a while :p;)
Hehehe. Thanks. See @Rachfull you should learn how to share. :p

What's that extra picture in the middle?? New cover?

I wear flip flops and bring a cap and sunglasses along. Hahah.

He is :love:

Ahem @phatman i am right here. Please be considerate of your bestie. Thank you! :celebrate16:

We don't even have to make love, just stare at each other and I could feel myself getting pregnant lol
Oops. Hehhe. Ok ma'am.