[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Love love the outfit!
Love love how he always approaches his fans. That way he doesn't get to run when they chase him. Haha. Good tactic.

@Amata
I'm guessing:
- Talked about the fanmeet, there will be singing, dancing, singers. It'll be like a concert.
- Pope is for sure in Nok J.'s new lakorn, but Belle isn't quite yet. . .
- But then Pope explains what his new character is like and Belle jumps in explaining what her character is like. . .and then they said wait for the fitting??? So. I'm confused as heck.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
they both look so adorable, but somehow I don't like Bella dress. Love the top one, but the bottom part seems too much for my taste. However, still love their smile.
Same hahaha. Love her! Not the dress though.

Why are they dressed in that? What's the event anyway? Haha.

Pope and Bella interview at the event today. Confirmation on the lakorn and more info. Translate: Anchalee C and Artitaya C
View attachment 24668
View attachment 24667
So it IS confirmed!! A lawyer?! That's very new for him. Recently I'm into lawyers hahahha. A badmouth lawyer huh? I'm excited!

@lamchieu thanks for the translation:aaaaa:
A romantic love rival drama?Okay I'm interested:love:
He's interested in golf?No wonder he posted this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BnD-MBXnlyg/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=qlc2eawtsqsd
Btw,I can't wait for the dancing part of the fanmeet;):naughty2:
I think we're all anticipating the dancing. Hehehe.

Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin
Same hahaha. Love her! Not the dress

Why are they dressed in that? What's the even anyway? Haha.

So it IS confirmed!! A lawyer?! That's very new for him. Recently I'm into lawyers hahahha. A badmouth lawyer huh? I'm excited!

I think we're all anticipating the dancing. Hehehe.
Something like Japanese drama Legal High. The hero there is a foul mouth lawyer. And really funny yet annoying.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
-Pope's character is a foul mouth lawyer
-Bella's is a straightforward person who always speak what she thinks
-A love rival drama
-Romantic drama style
I guess they haven't released much about the plot.
I'm curious...what do you guys think the plot will be like with a foul mouthed lawyer p'ek and a straightforward honest n'ek?
Anyone wanna throw in any guesses/ideas here?Maybe you can even make it into a fanfiction:)

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
:love::love::love:
-A love rival drama
-Romantic drama style
I'm curious...what do you guys think the plot will be like with a foul mouthed lawyer p'ek and a straightforward honest n'ek?
Anyone wanna throw in any guesses/ideas here?Maybe you can even make it into a fanfiction:)
:love: I’m stoked!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The title is "ร้อยเล่ห์มารยา" (Roy Leh Marya) ??? cant wait :cheer::cheer:
OMG, I . . . I almost can't breathe. This feels surreal!

-A love rival drama
-Romantic drama style
I hope there isn't much hate each other until the end! I wanna see bonding and little cute bickerings only! HEHE.

#noexpectations
#popellaforever
#darnnothananeethen

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Shall I recite the pledge?Here I go...:risas3:

BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Long Belt Long Jacket Two Golden Hairy Nipple Peeping Sniffing Muscle Shading Awkward Hand Little Fresh Meat Pao Sauce Feel Good No Complaints Just Extra Pervy Ladies Crew!

(I hope that's the latest version of the pledge:confused12:)
Welcome welcome! :):) and i think that's the latest pledge, its so freaking long that i cant remember it by heart lol oh btw, i am Hot Got's ONLY wifey, Miss PK ;):naughty2: