[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I miss this thread so much... I'm so busy with school right now, and it's fun but my roommate doesn't like to go to the fun stuff because she's obsessed with grades, so I go by myself :sad6: Though I should probably take a leaf from her book, considering how much homework I have :risas3:
I actually talked with a girl I met about my limited knowledge of the Thai language over lunch. It was a fun conversation for me, since most people just say I'm weird when I talk about wanting to learn Thai :risas3:
One day your roommate she'll look back the years she had at school & she'll see nothing. Whereas your memories would be filled to the brim of the fun things you did along with slogging your papers, and you'll have a beautiful story to make from. And don't forget this was the year you're wife to a samee called Pope Thanawat, and how you loved him so very dearly.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Darn!! You're right!! We straightaway put you into the Samee Wifey's list without letting you run the gauntlet! This will not do!! Okay, newbies (I just woked up from a nap, how many of you have just joined in) please stand on the bed or the couch or the table (in the middle of the garden at the front yard would be most preferable) & yell loudly the pledge, then add your names to the list ..... I swear this is how we all did it haha

"I pledge allegiance to the *deep breath in* BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Long Belt Long Jacket Two Golden Hairy Nipple Peeping Sniffing Muscle Shading Awkward Hand Little Fresh Meat Pao Sauce Feel Good No Complaints Just Extra Pervy Ladies Crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Welcome all you new BPS people!!

=================================================

LATEST UPDATED LIST No. 25

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) @Rachfull - If you think # 4 is a # 4 in-line Wifey, go check her siggie
5) @lakornkiki
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @KitKat516
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY (plus 104 others, Malaysian lakorn fans)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa & @Hana Dang
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24) @SuzieJ
25) @MissPK
26) @wuzhangs
27) @Neyiah
28) @lamchieu
29) @Barbie Princess Jasmine
30) @chievi4tennis
31) @putri
32) @momolove
33) @greenmangoes
34) @Katelyn
35) @naimisha
36) @PBfan894
37) @lovenk
38) @Calligraphy
39) @Marin
40) @weehee23
41) @Mycthao
42) @Rosi & @Rosi2
43) @HNA0
44) @S.J.M.
45) @Mooon17
46) @its_ann
47) @Fikachu
48) @Cupid Candy
49) Who else in the Bhuppae Sanniwat gang please add yourselves in - thanks!!
50)

There she is. Hehehehe.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Astronomy. I want to be an aerospace engineer, but there's no separate major here for that :risas3: They're basically the same thing anyway
Whoaaa, that's really something. I'm more lower atmosphere than you I'm secretary & editor for a French Naval Marine Engineering, we design oil rigs & anything of the seas. I can tell you most things of the depths of the oceans, but woww Astronomy!! How is samee going to fit into that life huh? You'll be busy looking at stars all night? So romantic, astronomy is....
Which reminds me...... the music that follows that beautiful cormet

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi everyone! I've actually been reading the posts on this thread since June/July. I wanted to join so badly but I realised that I had to read from the very beginning if I wanted to understand the flow of your conversations.So I read and waited till yesterday when I reached page 1321:cheer::clap: So I created an account (just a few minutes ago) to finally chat with you guys.I'm late to the party but I'll be here (alternating between this thread and Prom Likit thread) even after Prom Likit ends.

I just wanna say that you guys are so awesome! Chatting even after BPS ended. And you're all so understanding and considerate. That's why I enjoy reading your posts since everyone can just post their thoughts here without being judged or rejected harshly. I've also learnt a lot from you guys:naughty2:Ever since I read this thread,I admit I'm no longer so innocent minded:pancarta: You guys can fight over samee. I'm the kind who,when I like someone,I just admire him from afar:) I enjoyed all your reactions fron the episodes.I felt like I was watching them live with you eventhough I watched them a few months after BPS ended. Thank you for all the extra info and loads of laughs.

:facepalm:That was a long intro so thanks for reading through this and bearing with me. I'll be back here after my class (which is starting soon).See you!:aaaaa::icon12:
Oh, is there a Prom Likit thread? I didn't know - will check it out. Because we've been continuing anything BPS here stuff associated with the cast & their latest happenings, riding out till BPS the movie, BPS2, while still having rerun withdrawals of Por Date & Kade!

Rosi

Wifey #42
View attachment 24368 I think this’s posted but still...can’t resist, they’re so dorky
Is there a special significance why a young, energetic guy like Luang Sorasak who is seen in the earlier episodes fighting off men and elephants - is carrying a cane? Was the real historic person seen in archives photos with a cane? I would love to be able to get to Thailand and visit the museum with photos taken for this story.

Rosi

Wifey #42
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnVBvYNAJC5/?taken-by=channel3store
Looks like they've restocked...but they're still without subtitles:facepalm::crybaby2:
I live in hope they will! And soon! Because if they're making it into a movie, and from past posts it's said it'll have implications from history & the Thai ministry then it'll be worldwide audience with subs right? They'll also have to release the DVDs with subs then! Yayyyyy

(You noticed for the hopeful the time is never ending hehe)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is there a special significance why a young, energetic guy like Luang Sorasak who is seen in the earlier episodes fighting off men and elephants - is carrying a cane? Was the real historic person seen in archives photos with a cane? I would love to be able to get to Thailand and visit the museum with photos taken for this story.
I wondered the same. Maybe to show power?