[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Nope he's being pretty tight-lipped about it so far
Yesterday someone said there's 2 girls in the movie? Can we get more info from that source? But I also think fans might swarm the sets now that he's so famous maybe it's the bosses who told him not to say anything. (But he's also quite a liar so can't trust on that either)
I'm always fascinated when they have the opening ceremony prayers - where they'd do it. Is there any significance to have it associated with the production sites. From what I could make out of the unclear pics for Padiwarada it's at the sunflower field, and one of the Weir movies it's at the site of the house where the heroine lives. For BPS where Bells & Pope took a photo the backwall was bricks, same as the ones featured in the Ayutthaya temple scenes.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Omg :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I laughed so hard. Cary Elwes is just... he pulls off those roles so well, he acts so serious while he does such ridiculous things in his movies :risas3::risas3: he makes it ten times funnier

Thanks for posting, I needed a laugh today
He does it with such a straight face that's why! He's always so comical. When he appeared in Dracula with Keanu Reeves & Gary Oldman it's a serious character but by then after watching all his funnies I kept expecting him to break into song haha.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
@SuzieJ and @MissPK in that Hero series with Top Jaron, one of his crazy army rangers is a guy named Pat. Do you have his real name? He's so hysterical, he cries over a fallen tree - calls it "Dad", inconsolable at the dead tiger "Village Chief" and used his range of amulets to get the spirits to listen to him. I wanted to know because his face is like that best friend of Pope - I think they called him Tiger. If it's the same guy it explains his acting because Tiger is also quite a silly & so funny too. Thanks.
Here's the link to his IG
https://www.instagram.com/kingkonbai/

He also plays in that Ban Saranlan sitcom with Nune W & Pong N as Nune's cousin lol he's a funny guy for sure!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
His style of acting..... watch him here from 17:00
This is from yt no subs but if you go to the one in Daily Motion you'll cry at what what he's saying.
He & his wife they love each other very much but his job demands so much too - it's a noble, selfless career to help the environment & the poor. But in the end she had to leave but she never stopped watching over him, though it looks that she's scolding him all the time. The sad thing is she remarried a very kind contractor guy who also works in the forest & respectful of this Au character. You could say he married to keep her safe (he never leaves her side unlike Au who would disappear weeks into the forest) but always in sight of her ex-husband. The relationship between him & his twin sons too in an earlier episode...... oww.... Sniff..... he really is a very good actor.

Omg yesss! I love how his ex-wife's husband is so respectful of him. Their relationships (Au, ex-wife, new husband, and twins) stood out a lot in the lakorn and it was heartwarming. I wish more families were like that lol Anyways, for an older man, I think he's still good looking and I'm glad he's still acting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg yesss! I love how his ex-wife's husband is so respectful of him. Their relationships (Au, ex-wife, new husband, and twins) stood out a lot in the lakorn and it was heartwarming. I wish more families were like that lol Anyways, for an older man, I think he's still good looking and I'm glad he's still acting.
Same. I thought he'd quit since he's one of the more underrated actors of his generation.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Watch it for Bella - she's good with this old guy acting as her dad. Some people are ashamed of having poor fathers but she, she dotes on him like anything. I cried at one scene when she was in hospital & managed to finally speak to her dad. He had to borrow the local moneylender's phone to ring the hospital (the miserly broker recorded the pathetic cost for him to continue the call) but they kept missing each other & when they got to speak Bella's acting was just too sad! He was dying but he said "if finding money means getting you in trouble just forget it, just come home".
That scene had me crying too lol i get so emotional with stuff like that. I'm such a daddy's girl. He's getting old and has all these health issues too. He lives with me (my mom passed a few years ago) & even though I have siblings he could stay with.. I told him "nope, you're MY dad you have to stay with me!!" Lol (when he's been their dad longer coz I'm the baby lol) I can't imagine my life without my dad and if it ever came down to me having to find money to take care of him, I'd do whatever it takes too. (Well except for disrespecting myself) but yeah :)

#italktoomuch
#gettoopersonalsometimes
#wereallfriendshere
:icon12::icon12:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Well there are also these others - Toey & the Aum look-alike. It isn't only military uniforms that makes men looks good, peasant dress can bring on the something else too.

View attachment 23787

But seriously Great does own the classic Greek features; it's a Bomb movie but I keep searching for Mr. Warinton.

View attachment 23788

And here again he's with Ninja Por Date!

View attachment 23789
All them fine asses in Bomb's part lol if he wasn't so stiff. I think I enjoyed his and Taew's part the most.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Ahhhhh ...... why can't I forget BPS even a little?? Just when I was watching someone else I turned back to this. I just love them so much! The faces, the colours....

upload_2018-8-31_12-1-4.jpeg

upload_2018-8-31_12-1-21.jpeg

upload_2018-8-31_11-51-15.jpeg

Por Date is handsome without trying...... small wonder a sick mind like Mae Karakade would kill for him....

upload_2018-8-31_11-51-53.jpeg

Morose (but still handsome)

upload_2018-8-31_11-52-13.jpeg

Kade's face like she can't stand him

upload_2018-8-31_11-52-34.jpeg

upload_2018-8-31_11-52-59.jpeg

Can you imagine what it would have been like if Kade & Por Date had gone to school together? She would have bullied him more than the way she did Rheungrit.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Same. I thought he'd quit since he's one of the more underrated actors of his generation.
He had some p'ek roles back in the days, right? Or was he more of a supporting role?

I feel like I see him more after KCR lol or maybe coz I tune in to most of the dramas that he's in after KCR. Like The Rising Sun with your "fave" koo jin NY :celebrate16: & my baes Mario/Taew, Dragon Blood - Tik & Mew's part, Nakee, Heroes Series.. whatever else lol but I think I like him more in action..pretty hott lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Ahhhhh ...... why can't I forget BPS even a little?? Just when I was watching someone else I turned back to this. I just love them so much! The faces, the colours....

View attachment 23808

View attachment 23809

View attachment 23803

Por Date is handsome without trying...... small wonder a sick mind like Mae Karakade would kill for him....

View attachment 23804

Morose (but still handsome)

View attachment 23805

Kade's face like she can't stand him

View attachment 23806

View attachment 23807

Can you imagine what it would have been like if Kade & Por Date had gone to school together? She would have bullied him more than the way she did Rheungrit.
I'ma rewatch it! Lol right now I'm rewatching Bang Rajan for the 100th time (so it seems) lol there's like maybe 7 ppl in BR that aren't in BPS.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I'ma rewatch it! Lol right now I'm rewatching Bang Rajan for the 100th time (so it seems) lol there's like maybe 7 ppl in BR that aren't in BPS.
Before this year is over I tell you we've probably rewatched like umpteeth times the movies we love over & over! Especially BPS & anything related to the cast! If this had still been the video cassette era I think the ribbons would have worn out thin by now haaaa

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You have a hand fetish LOL
Hehehe.

He had some p'ek roles back in the days, right? Or was he more of a supporting role?

I feel like I see him more after KCR lol or maybe coz I tune in to most of the dramas that he's in after KCR. Like The Rising Sun with your "fave" koo jin NY :celebrate16: & my baes Mario/Taew, Dragon Blood - Tik & Mew's part, Nakee, Heroes Series.. whatever else lol but I think I like him more in action..pretty hott lol
Actually he was always pra'ek. He started supporting once he, what I call, "became of age." Hahha.

Yeah he's in a lot of lakorns nowadays. Haha.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
That scene had me crying too lol i get so emotional with stuff like that. I'm such a daddy's girl. He's getting old and has all these health issues too. He lives with me (my mom passed a few years ago) & even though I have siblings he could stay with.. I told him "nope, you're MY dad you have to stay with me!!" Lol (when he's been their dad longer coz I'm the baby lol) I can't imagine my life without my dad and if it ever came down to me having to find money to take care of him, I'd do whatever it takes too. (Well except for disrespecting myself) but yeah :)

#italktoomuch
#gettoopersonalsometimes
#wereallfriendshere
:icon12::icon12:
That's so sweet of you @MissPK ! I think it's great that you're so close with your dad.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42