[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Pope looks so good like that. Maybe I'm just bring bias. Haha. He should seriously consider an action comedy though. Where he's like Robin Hood. Hehe.
Funny you should suggest that - him doing an action comedy, when that scene wasn't comic at all he was the most serious of his brothers. Chai Ruj negotiated a merger with the rebels to stop the fighting & gang up against the real enemy. He does looks good in sleuth gear though.
But it's not strange for handsome guys to play comedy & you said Robin Hood!! Cary Elwes of Princess Bride was in Robin Hood Men in Tights. And here's one of the funny scenes!!
Imagine Pope singing comedy - he can do it!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Funny you should suggest that - him doing an action comedy, when that scene wasn't comic at all he was the most serious of his brothers. Chai Ruj negotiated a merger with the rebels to stop the fighting & gang up against the real enemy. He does looks good in sleuth gear though.
But it's not strange for handsome guys to play comedy & you said Robin Hood!! Cary Elwes of Princess Bride was in Robin Hood Men in Tights. And here's one of the funny scenes!!

Hahaha. Omg I had a really good laugh out of that. I need to watch that! If it's Cary I gotta see it!

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
It's this one! And the ones before ...... a major part of Episode 10.

View attachment 23771

See our guys in action!!

View attachment 23772

This is so funny! I didn’t watch Bomb’s series with Taew. I watch the others and I finally binged watch this series this past weekend. And I come back on this thread and see people posting this. Lol I didn’t care for Bomb’s character. Top stoled the show for me. He was so handsome as the Prince!!!!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Omg :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I laughed so hard. Cary Elwes is just... he pulls off those roles so well, he acts so serious while he does such ridiculous things in his movies :risas3::risas3: he makes it ten times funnier

Thanks for posting, I needed a laugh today

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
This is so funny! I didn’t watch Bomb’s series with Taew. I watch the others and I finally binged watch this series this past weekend. And I come back on this thread and see people posting this. Lol I didn’t care for Bomb’s character. Top stoled the show for me. He was so handsome as the Prince!!!!
He really is! I was watching Chai Pee first because he's part of the brothers & suddenly this "cousin" and best friend kept coming & going in the story - but 1/3 of the movie he's taken hold! He goes so well with his shadow dad & his real dad.