[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
@SuzieJ and @MissPK in that Hero series with Top Jaron, one of his crazy army rangers is a guy named Pat. Do you have his real name? He's so hysterical, he cries over a fallen tree - calls it "Dad", inconsolable at the dead tiger "Village Chief" and used his range of amulets to get the spirits to listen to him. I wanted to know because his face is like that best friend of Pope - I think they called him Tiger. If it's the same guy it explains his acting because Tiger is also quite a silly & so funny too. Thanks.

Rosi

Wifey #42
This senior actor, Au Thanakorn was one of my favorite Thai actors back in the day! I loved him in his lakorn with Pok, Duang Jai Kra Sip Rak. It was cute and short! I would love PopeBella to remake that one if ever possible lol I seen Pope in suspenders and cowboy hats, he would fit perfect in this role. Hehe
His style of acting..... watch him here from 17:00
This is from yt no subs but if you go to the one in Daily Motion you'll cry at what what he's saying.
He & his wife they love each other very much but his job demands so much too - it's a noble, selfless career to help the environment & the poor. But in the end she had to leave but she never stopped watching over him, though it looks that she's scolding him all the time. The sad thing is she remarried a very kind contractor guy who also works in the forest & respectful of this Au character. You could say he married to keep her safe (he never leaves her side unlike Au who would disappear weeks into the forest) but always in sight of her ex-husband. The relationship between him & his twin sons too in an earlier episode...... oww.... Sniff..... he really is a very good actor.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ and @MissPK in that Hero series with Top Jaron, one of his crazy army rangers is a guy named Pat. Do you have his real name? He's so hysterical, he cries over a fallen tree - calls it "Dad", inconsolable at the dead tiger "Village Chief" and used his range of amulets to get the spirits to listen to him. I wanted to know because his face is like that best friend of Pope - I think they called him Tiger. If it's the same guy it explains his acting because Tiger is also quite a silly & so funny too. Thanks.
i didnt watch top and nychas part. sorry :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
His style of acting..... watch him here from 17:00
This is from yt no subs but if you go to the one in Daily Motion you'll cry at what what he's saying.
He & his wife they love each other very much but his job demands so much too - it's a noble, selfless career to help the environment & the poor. But in the end she had to leave but she never stopped watching over him, though it looks that she's scolding him all the time. The sad thing is she remarried a very kind contractor guy who also works in the forest & respectful of this Au character. You could say he married to keep her safe (he never leaves her side unlike Au who would disappear weeks into the forest) but always in sight of her ex-husband. The relationship between him & his twin sons too in an earlier episode...... oww.... Sniff..... he really is a very good actor.

Awe. How romantic. . . sounds sad. One of these days I'll get around it.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
October Fanmeeting Promo

Louis and Susie
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnEbHuiHhhE/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ic7fyr9zbqlb
I bet Pope is gonna be excited to see Susie again.

Panjun and Prang
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnD6iCeHz_I/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ugz5fqlimsy1
PJ being PJ.

Finally Samee and Belle
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnEMaqRHmyJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=19bw3r59rauoe
Why can't Pope be unawkward for once. . . hahaah.
Thanks for sharing :).

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Oh yeah him too! I think his name was Tuptim in KCR lol he kinda reminded me of Aum A. Anyways, hes also n'ek friend in Great's Hero Series.
Ehh?? Yes! He does look like Aum. He's also in Cubic - which surprisingly stars Bomb too. I haven't seen that story for real, but I only looked for this Tuptim scenes in it. Something about his serious face which I like.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
You know I forgot that I was going to watch Jiranee's part in the series. Hahaha.
Watch it for Bella - she's good with this old guy acting as her dad. Some people are ashamed of having poor fathers but she, she dotes on him like anything. I cried at one scene when she was in hospital & managed to finally speak to her dad. He had to borrow the local moneylender's phone to ring the hospital (the miserly broker recorded the pathetic cost for him to continue the call) but they kept missing each other & when they got to speak Bella's acting was just too sad! He was dying but he said "if finding money means getting you in trouble just forget it, just come home".