[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can you not switch dates? If I had the chance I would go - I wouldn't just want to see him but the others too ..... I would also dearly like to meet Petchtracha & Khun Loong, and Pin & Yam. $800 is real cheap, but I think coming from Singapore is lots cheaper. The lowest fare that I can see is $140.00 & hotels for 3 nights won't cost so much.
Have y'all been following Bid Daddy? He seems to be looking fresher and fresher these days. HEHE.

Do you need me to spoil it for you hahahhaaa
No! HAHAH.

Haha I got you all beat I've got an awkward personality AND an awkward body AND awkward hands :celebrate16: That's why samee loves me the most
Don't you know. Opposites attract. I'm sexy and prim and proper at the same time. Totally opposite from Samee so we two are very attracted to eachother.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
IDK, but Pope must have some good insoles on. He's the same height as Great. HAHAH.

Hahahha I'm starting to feel bad for @Rachfull I mean she was THAT close to topping 1300, then @SuzieJ came outta nowhere with her "i love white pants" :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Omg, you're so silly. He's your 1.5 LOL :confused0:
HAHAHAHA. I literally bursted out laughing when I saw that @SuzieJ topped it instead. Like. . . .how?! Why?? It's freak'n hilarious.

Yeah you know. When he just can't be your #1, but you still love him too much to be your #2. Hahaha.

Because you know you can watch that video all day long.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I wished. But it's 5 days trip and I'm using off days from our national holidays. I can't take a leave that long. What's the chance of encountering samee in Koh Lipe? What if he take holidays there too lol, I would die from happiness :love::love::love:
Don't die when samee's there! Wait until after you get back at least :risas3: Don't miss out on an opportunity like that

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Have y'all been following Bid Daddy? He seems to be looking fresher and fresher these days. HEHE.

No! HAHAH.

Don't you know. Opposites attract. I'm sexy and prim and proper at the same time. Totally opposite from Samee so we two are very attracted to eachother.
But lasting relationships are founded on shared values. You and samee may have a fling, but he and I will be together forever :p