[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Can you not switch dates? If I had the chance I would go - I wouldn't just want to see him but the others too ..... I would also dearly like to meet Petchtracha & Khun Loong, and Pin & Yam. $800 is real cheap, but I think coming from Singapore is lots cheaper. The lowest fare that I can see is $140.00 & hotels for 3 nights won't cost so much.
$140???? Giiirrrrlll I'll just go live with you in Singapore and fly to Thailand once or twice a year :risas3:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Hahahaha. That's what I'm saying! That girl really has no luck. Well at least it wasn't me this time around.

It's the curse of the white pants. Hahahahahaha.

Not so sure anymore. Because that's what we said the last gazillion times .Hahahahaha.

Haha he's my #1.5 in here.

No. That won't be fun. We gotta troll @Rachfull for always stealing Samee! Hahahahah.
Hahahha I'm starting to feel bad for @Rachfull I mean she was THAT close to topping 1300, then @SuzieJ came outta nowhere with her "i love white pants" :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Omg, you're so silly. He's your 1.5 LOL :confused0:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Oh yeaa, that's right! But he wasn't a real father or even an adoptive one, he just took him on & everyone believed he found him from the streets & brought him home as part of the house. That's why his wife kept calling Top "the servant". Only he knows that the kid is the son of a princess in hiding & was entrusted to him to protect.

They both acted so well, plus the team in exile in the forest they overshadowed Bomb's acting in every way in that story! And later when his brothers came to rescue him (Pope in ninja wear) they all also overshadowed him haha
Well, you know what i meant by father and son lol even though he wasnt his real or adoptive dad.

Omg, poor Bomb. He was just so blahhhhh lol i was more into Toey and Top in KCR. But that was the only lakorn I've seen of Bomb, maybe his acting improved? Lol he's not my fave so I don't follow him.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
So cute - some of the international fans calculated it's about $5000 for flights & accommodation expenses to attend the fan meet & asking if anyone nice would like to sponsor the trip. If only!! Surely there must be a RICH BILLIONAIRE Pope fan out there with that much money to throw that out to simply experience the joy of giving to "a good cause"
$5000 for one?! That's pretty high!!!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, you know what i meant by father and son lol even though he wasnt his real or adoptive dad.

Omg, poor Bomb. He was just so blahhhhh lol i was more into Toey and Top in KCR. But that was the only lakorn I've seen of Bomb, maybe his acting improved? Lol he's not my fave so I don't follow him.
No one really does :risas3:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
@phatman and @Rachfull before you start any of those on your to see list you might just want to give this Top's Hero series Episode 1 a go. It is really nice. @MissPK is nuts about Got right? That shows she's got good taste! The other thing is Rach since you like Shern in Padiwarada - he's adorable here.

And it's only 7 episodes full of adventure - it's great!! I saw it raw before but now it's so enjoyable it's got subs!! Thanks @SuzieJ !!

This senior actor, he's usually good in his movies - except the one as the abusive father in KSTD. He's Top's boss in the story and wonderful to watch!

View attachment 23681

The other 4 Heroes at the wedding :

View attachment 23682

Great & Boy

View attachment 23683

Great with his ever lovely smile.... and there's that Padiwarada gardener at the back!!

View attachment 23684

Louis & Toey

View attachment 23686

The not happy at all groom!

View attachment 23687

The reluctant bride

View attachment 23688

Everyone thought the leads married for love in Episode 2 - it's the opposite! He did it out of revenge for something which happened in school years ago....

View attachment 23689

View attachment 23691

Please watch it guys!!

And..... another thing.....

If only this girl is as pretty when she's acting in that story set in Cape Town with you know who.....

Omg thanks for that shot of Boy, Great, Toey, and Louis walking into the wedding! When I saw them coming in, I was screaming. Like fangirling hahahahaha so so so so handsome! Yums. I wanted to be Nycha when they were all singing and dancing around her lol :love::love:

#ohmyovaries
#babydaddies

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

his new lakorn with ice amena that just started looks super interesting. the teasers were really good!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
It's about $1000 for the flight from where I am. Then there's hotel and food and souvenirs and stalking Pope everywhere he goes...
Haha Thailand is cheap girl! The thing that cost the most is the plane ticket. You can find decent cheap hotels, food is super cheap, souvenirs - depends on what you get, and stalking Pope - idk how much thats gonna cost! Lol

when i went in March, i was there for about 10-11 days. Overall, I spent like $1500 on flights to Thailand from CA, all my hotels (split in half), domestic flights inside Thailand, food, souvenirs, and transportation. (I think that was reasonable. I mean I planned a 4 day trip to Chicago and it was gonna cost me easily 2 grands.)

Also, I was in Thailand last October for 15 days with my kiddo & spent like $3500 for everything for both of us! And i splurged at times too and my son wanted McD most of the time (its a bit expensive there) but if you can eat Thai food or street food then its cheap.

So giiiirl. Save some $$ and go! It's doable! Once you get there, you wont need that much spending money! Well unless you plan on buying designer stuff etc.. lol

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

It's not only Toey but even Toey's sidekick who played such a tiny part (but always in view) rides over Bomb just by being present in the movie. He's one of the guards watching over the king in exile. It's a shame because the 5 brothers is a force to be reckoned with when they're together but when you separate them one by one all were excellent except for Bomb. And he's even more handsome than Pope! Wonder what happened!
Anyway, Toey's villager co-guard is this guy :

upload_2018-8-29_13-21-6.jpeg

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hm. Maybe I'll check it out lol he also had one with Preem right?
yes he did. he played a gay guy in one of his recent lakorns and i heard he did a really good job! i even saw clips of him at wicbig 3 event in the beginning of the year and he was so in character. it was so cute. i love bomb in real life so its sad to see him basically left behind while all the other SJ boys gained more fame :( but sadly you cant blame that on anything else but his acting skills. I just think he needs director and produver that will really push him hard so he can improve more

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Can you not switch dates? If I had the chance I would go - I wouldn't just want to see him but the others too ..... I would also dearly like to meet Petchtracha & Khun Loong, and Pin & Yam. $800 is real cheap, but I think coming from Singapore is lots cheaper. The lowest fare that I can see is $140.00 & hotels for 3 nights won't cost so much.
I wished. But it's 5 days trip and I'm using off days from our national holidays. I can't take a leave that long. What's the chance of encountering samee in Koh Lipe? What if he take holidays there too lol, I would die from happiness :love::love::love: