[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
That, never mind. And I always don't agree with the awkwards hands until I saw this. It's really ..... well nobody rests their hands that way. He's really the oddest guy don't know what his mind is thinking but don't know why we love him so much haha

View attachment 23698

View attachment 23699

View attachment 23700

View attachment 23701

That moment was like so many seconds long & he still sat that way!!
I can relate to that, I have awkward hands too lol. So his are just more endearing to me :love::love::love:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
So cute - some of the international fans calculated it's about $5000 for flights & accommodation expenses to attend the fan meet & asking if anyone nice would like to sponsor the trip. If only!! Surely there must be a RICH BILLIONAIRE Pope fan out there with that much money to throw that out to simply experience the joy of giving to "a good cause"
Wow, for Viet fan we have better chance. The cost I think it's maximum of $800 all-in. What a regret that my trip is 1 month earlier :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Wow, for Viet fan we have better chance. The cost I think it's maximum of $800 all-in. What a regret that my trip is 1 month earlier :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Can you not switch dates? If I had the chance I would go - I wouldn't just want to see him but the others too ..... I would also dearly like to meet Petchtracha & Khun Loong, and Pin & Yam. $800 is real cheap, but I think coming from Singapore is lots cheaper. The lowest fare that I can see is $140.00 & hotels for 3 nights won't cost so much.