[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm also carefully checking not to disturb yours & @phatman's goal.
But I can't help these emotional ones from your FullCaps. That's a lovely smile from Date, so small the smile but so full of things. Feelings.

View attachment 23657

Rheung has very intense beautiful eyes - different from Luang Sorasak's intense fiery ones but Sorasak garners the sexy look just by glaring haha.

Date's eyes comes to a stage where they crinkled when he smiles, and when he does that he can go a step further it's very bewitching. Like he can unconsciously control how far he would go with the smiles and how much he wants to give. When it gets to that stage then it's too far gone it's beyond him. Have I explained it right? You don't see that smile often - but it's at the scene when Kade tells him to go look in the mirror and another - when he's at his office window smiling at her (when his mum was telling Kade don't worry if her son don't love her, feelings will develop with marriage).

This is one of the smiles - at the edge of it.

I think I know what you mean. Pope as Date has different levels of smiles. Most of the time, it's just a little smirk. Then as he falls for Kade more and more, it develops into a close-lipped grin. Only once or twice near the beginning does he actually give a full-on toothy smile. Near the end, it becomes much more common

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hah. See 1298 already. It's that fast.

I love Pope's gentle look. He doesn't even try hard! He's relaxed and just sooo kissable! You don't see that in a lot of pra'eks. No no.
Pope's gentle look is part of the reason he's so good at having chemistry with his nang'eks (minus you-know-who but we all agreed that wasn't completely his fault). The eyesex, the gentle looks... not many pra'eks can pull them off, and he's mastered them without even trying.

Nadech and JJ (I know how you feel about the latter already) also have the tender look down, whether you like them or not :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
They look good together!! But after GotBelle lol ;) and seriously, what is up with these guys and white pants?!o_O:love::worship2:
They must know how much we love them :naughty2::naughty2:

Wearing white pants is a sign of adulthood, imo. You gotta be really responsible to wear them, or else they'll get covered in stuff :risas3::risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt & Anderw chemistry was okay and it was the only reason made me finish the lakorn but the lakorn itself was boring to me, they water down a lot & no spice & incoherence in the script.
the most surprising thing for me was when she found she was pregnant I told myself did I escape something how could she become pregnant!! I went back the w scenes was so shallow that i had too watch multiple times to know it did happen oh!!!!!!
Haha your comment made me laugh :pancarta: I haven't seen MKLFF, but your spoiler reminds me of the 2006 K-drama Goong/Princess Hours
They randomly find out she's pregnant at the very end and everyone is in the comments screaming "WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN WHAT" :risas3: They kinda-sorta hinted at it earlier, but it was so discreet it just didn't register with anyone. Just about all the fanfics changed the ending :risas3: