[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Did you watch the show? It was hilarious!

Phatman, in this show they had a song segment where he's supposed to complete it & identify the song. He guess it correct. Did you watch the entire show & do you know where that song came from? Was it the main theme from the Khun Chai series or another of his movies?
It's so familiar but I can't recall where I heard it. It has the words which sounds like "MAYLAA" and "CHING CHING" in it. Thanks.

CPY

GotomySin
View attachment 22353
Haven't heard from the fourth samee in a while. I seriously dig his hair :risas3:
I heard it is a good serum. Margie had promoted that on her Youtube videos.

If Thailand have BPS as a rich historical drama, then Singapore/Malaysia had a good one regarding Peranakan. The title is 'The Little Nyonya' produced by Mediacorp Singapore. Made me want to watch that again. Of course the story is not likewise BPS, but it is a great drama for understanding the Peranakan culture. And BPS and The Little Nyonya are great in both drama set up and the attire.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I remember reading about Nang Ai and thinking it sounded cute. Maybe I will check it out. I like Nychaa a lot
Forgot to tell you there's also another love story in there about a nun. It's heartbreaking & they chose a lovely girl to play her. I cried a lot when she finally got to speak to the guy who made her gave up the world.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I heard it is a good serum. Margie had promoted that on her Youtube videos.

If Thailand have BPS as a rich historical drama, then Singapore/Malaysia had a good one regarding Peranakan. The title is 'The Little Nyonya' produced by Mediacorp Singapore. Made me want to watch that again. Of course the story is not likewise BPS, but it is a great drama for understanding the Peranakan culture. And BPS and The Little Nyonya are great in both drama set up and the attire.
I'm ashamed to say I haven't seen it CPY, I should have. I've heard of it though. But I've been to Peranakan plays when they staged it at the Raffles Hotel (Jubilee Hall is their favourite venue) and the Arts Centre at Fort Canning, there were quite a few some years ago and live ones are really, really good!! It's the rich costumes & the traditions & the way they speak it's so refined & respectable. But underneath all these kind words & refinement the drama that gets played out is sometimes not pretty. Good example are about marriages - old folks can twist anything they like when they want their kids to marry someone they've chosen.

CPY

GotomySin
I'm ashamed to say I haven't seen it CPY, I should have. I've heard of it though. But I've been to Peranakan plays when they staged it at the Raffles Hotel (Jubilee Hall is their favourite venue) and the Arts Centre at Fort Canning, there were quite a few some years ago and live ones are really, really good!! It's the rich costumes & the traditions & the way they speak it's so refined & respectable. But underneath all these kind words & refinement the drama that gets played out is sometimes not pretty. Good example are about marriages - old folks can twist anything they like when they want their kids to marry someone they've chosen.
The drama airs ten years ago and it been a hit until Hong Kong. I remembered the casts went there to do some promotional work. Because the drama also shoot at Malaysia (Malacca and Penang) particularly. Did you know that Thailand also having Peranakan? They resides at Phuket and the wedding attire was shown in Sampatan Huajai lakorn (Weir and Thisa lakorn). You guys should watch it as I think english sub is available for this drama.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Nope. I guess I should write that instead of stalking Pope on instagram :risas3:
Oh right, yes ..... where is it? Don't think I never asked for past 5 days that I've forgotten it too. And don't say you're in Cali with no wifi because we all know you're back! Thanks so much @Mycthao for reminding Rach. Thanks so much Rach for writing it now so I can read it by today 3pm Singapore time hehehheee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So Pope pretty much played daddy to four babies in PYLMW right? There's baby Kamo, toddler Kamo, small child Kamo and big child Kamo? I like small child Kamo. He's cuter. Hahaha. He's the one in blue right? I like it when kids in lakorns are that age. When they're older and can talk in full sentences they don't have the cute baby factor anymore. Hahah.

Phatman, in this show they had a song segment where he's supposed to complete it & identify the song. He guess it correct. Did you watch the entire show & do you know where that song came from? Was it the main theme from the Khun Chai series or another of his movies?
It's so familiar but I can't recall where I heard it. It has the words which sounds like "MAYLAA" and "CHING CHING" in it. Thanks.
I watched the whole thing, but that whas months ago when I just discovered Pope. Haha. I'll watch it again!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well you needs to. Haha. It's
Let me warn you though. . . Pope's nang'ek whom he has no chemistry with, whose name I shall not mention for it is taboo, is also a guest there. . . . . . . . .

Oooo la la!!! BEST Pope MV ever! Favorited!!!!! Downloaded!!!!!!!
That episode of hollywood game night was really funny! Pope, Panjun, Chippy, and Phet were guests. Lol Pope was so cute when during the charades part of the episode. Panjun was being so extra and Chippy was being her usual ditzy self loll i was laughing so much even though i had no clue what they were saying

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Wait until you meet the singing duo called Armchair :risas3: I still haven't stopped laughing

Channels like to put people with chemistry together over and over again. The chemistry is good, but the actors also need to pair with other people to grow. Take Yadech for example, they've paired up seven times (six lakorns and a movie) in eight years. I think Yaya struggles to have chemistry with her other male co-stars because she's always paired with Nadech.

I think Weir's a little different though. Weir's older than Yadech and he's been acting a long time, so it makes sense that he has multiple dramas with the same woman. If you look at the older generation of actors, you can see that pattern with them too.
I like Weir in all his movies, but so far I'll pick only one of him with the same girl; I'll check the plot first. I think I've never wanted to see any of his with Pancake because I just can't take that name seriously. It's a very telling trait to me like there's little brain matter or something. (Sorry I sound so bad don't I). But I gave in twice - both stories with Mai Davika. In the first one it's quite pitiful her loving but adopted parents had to disguise her as a boy to protect her from murderers - which even includes her adoptive older brother.

Ok, I'm going to check out this Armchair duo. Armchair? Really??! Hysterical!