[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Come to think of it the only Great lakorns I've seen were Leh Roy Ruk and Ruk Tong Oom. I haven't even watched his KC drama even though I watched every other part :confused12: In my defense, they keep putting him in lousy dramas with mediocre scripts and inexperienced nang'eks. He always seems to get the short end of the deal

I've watched scenes from his other dramas though, and I do know what you mean. He really shoulda hit the gym once in a while :fighting3:
I agree. In most of his lakorns either I start 'em, but never really finish or I skip around. Haha. There's only 1 that I completely finished from the first episode to the last.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmddeb9AhTB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1v7nu3zxn79lx
Pope talking about BPS. Or Bella. Or something completely unrelated. But I think Bella
Oh he definitely talked about Belle. Hehe. He says she's cute and talented. She was able to play normal Kadesurang, Karakade and Kadesurang in Karakade's body.

Watch Kularb Rai Glai Ruk with him and Matt. That was their best lakorn together and most popular one. And yeah Great has always had really not good n'eks. His only good ones are Matt and now Bella. Great is really underated at Ch3. Hes an A lister at Ch3 who has had the least pairings with the Alist actresses. He still hasnt paired with Taew, Mew, Mint C, and Kimmy. Also yaya but thats never gonna happen. Its seriously annoying. I hope his popularity gets a boost after his lakorn with Bella. He seriously deserves ot
He's sort of a late bloomer too don't y'all think? I think his popularity started to increase after the SJT Series, by then he was already almost 30. Haha.

Phatman, have you gone to see the Chippy & Boy story with the subs? End of Episode 4A & start of 4B is a very touching scene about the leopard pink diamond ring. @SuzieJ I love this scene!! Didn't know Boy could act like that & Chips isn't so bad either. But am unsure whether that @Rachfull would take a look or not..... but that's a pleasing romance to watch for Boy.
Rach, since you're so bored until the only thing you can think of is go through Pope archives instagram maybe you just might want to try this part.
I have not. I didn't know there were subs. Haha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I agree. In most of his lakorns either I start 'em, but never really finish or I skip around. Haha. There's only 1 that I completely finished from the first episode to the last.
Phat and @Rachfull hey you two - please watch Nang Ai. Great is wonderful there as a man in love hangdog over waiting for the girl he wants to grow up. Him & Nang Ai matched! It's sad a bit because he's with the embassy & took jobs all over the world wondering if in in getting to the adult mainstream she might fall in love with someone else. Ahh ok, you don't like Nychaa.... but sometimes cornering the unexpected can also make your insides get into a twist.

Mmmn...... Don't understand why he must act 10 times with Matt. There are other girls in Ch3 you know. If he's a working man in a blue collar job this won't look very good on his portfolio.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Phat and @Rachfull hey you two - please watch Nang Ai. Great is wonderful there as a man in love hangdog over waiting for the girl he wants to grow up. Him & Nang Ai matched! It's sad a bit because he's with the embassy & took jobs all over the world wondering if in in getting to the adult mainstream she might fall in love with someone else. Ahh ok, you don't like Nychaa.... but sometimes cornering the unexpected can also make your insides get into a twist.

Mmmn...... Don't understand why he must act 10 times with Matt. There are other girls in Ch3 you know. If he's a working man in a blue collar job this won't look very good on his portfolio.
I'm actually neutral with Nychaa now so I might watch that one. Hehe. She just needs to eat more.

Hey for the record GM has only paire up four times. Not enough if you ask me. Haha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh he definitely talked about Belle. Hehe. He says she's cute and talented. She was able to play normal Kadesurang, Karakade and Kadesurang in Karakade's body.

He's sort of a late bloomer too don't y'all think? I think his popularity started to increase after the SJT Series, by then he was already almost 30. Haha.

I have not. I didn't know there were subs. Haha.
Hi @SuzieJ !! You might want to give this subs to phatman? Phat doesn't often says things like that (wanting to watch people she doesn't care all that much for) but now that she asking please give it away! Thanks! (& @Rachfull too! Don't care how she protests)

Great's ok with Preem in the Khun Chai series but some naughty person didn't like her nose. hehe..... I thought that was so funny that's the first time I realised over on these threads we really can say whatever we want! But seriously I don't need Great to work out. He's tall & elegant, but with a gentleman-like statesque he's perfect top to bottom. Only I don't really like him in hip hop with the turn-about cap in the movies; as if he's too "old" for those things. But I do like it when he's like that offscreen though. There's his personal videos of his dance routines & it's fine when he's doing it all outside. I've rewind like 30 times one of his dances!! He's got this finale bit which is his own style - he bends his head a bit with the arms stretching back. He does that every time!

I think in Miss Hong's Flute Great & Bella is going to surprise us. I feel depths between them when they fall in love, I saw the BTS when they're together just having a lark or practicing lines they just have something matured & strong, it's romantic if they're going out together for real. She's feminine & he's manly, a gentleman. It's perfect.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I'm actually neutral with Nychaa now so I might watch that one. Hehe. She just needs to eat more.

Hey for the record GM has only paire up four times. Not enough if you ask me. Haha.
Haaha, I was just being extreme about him & Matt. Twice is already alot!! And they've done it 5 times! (one is a movie)
The other fellow who likes to act over & over with the same girl is Weir. He's acted 5 times with someone called Pancake. (I really have to get used to these names without giggling)

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Phatman, have you gone to see the Chippy & Boy story with the subs? End of Episode 4A & start of 4B is a very touching scene about the leopard pink diamond ring. @SuzieJ I love this scene!! Didn't know Boy could act like that & Chips isn't so bad either. But am unsure whether that @Rachfull would take a look or not..... but that's a pleasing romance to watch for Boy.
Rach, since you're so bored until the only thing you can think of is go through Pope archives instagram maybe you just might want to try this part.
I'll check it out at some point, since everyone says it's good. But I need to watch the dramas I've already started :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
That scene was so sweet. You could see how much Chippys character loves Boy. Yeah boy really surpeised me in this lakorn. Wait to the later episodes. He gets even better. Ive been recommending this lakorn but @Rachfull hates Chippy lol. I think this was her best acting yet and her best chemistry yet. Plus she looks the prettiest in here as well. Her styling was on point. Everytime she cried, it made me sad. Come on @Rachfull just give it a try lol
I hate Chippy's acting. But if there actually was a day when she wasn't stiff as a board, I'll try giving her a chance

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought the first ten eps of Ruk Tong Oom were great. It was a really good drama with a unique premise.
Just don't watch eps 11-14... they basically abandoned the original plot and played off of literally EVERY lakorn stereotype there ever was. Including a husband thief literally thrown in there during ep 11. It was absolutely HORRIBLE :facepalm:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

I remember reading about Nang Ai and thinking it sounded cute. Maybe I will check it out. I like Nychaa a lot

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Haaha, I was just being extreme about him & Matt. Twice is already alot!! And they've done it 5 times! (one is a movie)
The other fellow who likes to act over & over with the same girl is Weir. He's acted 5 times with someone called Pancake. (I really have to get used to these names without giggling)
Wait until you meet the singing duo called Armchair :risas3: I still haven't stopped laughing

Channels like to put people with chemistry together over and over again. The chemistry is good, but the actors also need to pair with other people to grow. Take Yadech for example, they've paired up seven times (six lakorns and a movie) in eight years. I think Yaya struggles to have chemistry with her other male co-stars because she's always paired with Nadech.

I think Weir's a little different though. Weir's older than Yadech and he's been acting a long time, so it makes sense that he has multiple dramas with the same woman. If you look at the older generation of actors, you can see that pattern with them too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahahahahhaa. Omg. What is the most bizarre Thai nickname in the industry??? Pancake is definitely one of 'em.

I thought the first ten eps of Ruk Tong Oom were great. It was a really good drama with a unique premise.
Just don't watch eps 11-14... they basically abandoned the original plot and played off of literally EVERY lakorn stereotype there ever was. Including a husband thief literally thrown in there during ep 11. It was absolutely HORRIBLE :facepalm:
Hahahah. I watched it purely for GM. When they started focusing on the side characters I immediately turned it off. I didn't like Toey nor did I like that hairy-faced dude (although I love his voice!) consistently hitting on Matt.