[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks. I read this name dropped many times, so not hot at all then. Samee should choose pretty girls to act with.
I think it's just a bad angle for her... Ploy's quite pretty, imo. I think she actually does more modeling than acting. But her features do take some getting used to-- she has a strong face

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Uh oh. Who am I gonna watch it with?!

I think Ploy is pretty. Or was pretty. Haha. She's gotten too much lip injections so she looks funny nowadays, but I think she was gorgeous during her hey days. Haha.
Her grandma died pretty recently, from what I heard. Within the past year. She said in an interview it was really hard on her, and I suspect that that took a toll on her looks.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
All the scaredy cats can do a group facetime and watch together lol. I like horror though. It takes a lot for me to get scared so this should be a peice of cake for me.

Ploy was really pretty back in the day. Now she can barely move her face. I havent watched samee tee tra cause she looks way older than Pope.

Yeah its a really chippy type of thing to say lol
Haha BPS crew facetime as we all bite our pillows not from FINing, but from being scared out of our wits!

It's gonna be tough for me to brave out. I got scared watching my friends watch videos of people playing the Slender Man game. It's been four years and I still haven't fully recovered :confused:

@SuzieJ You sound like the one friend at the sleepover who would keep all her friends awake with ghost stories, holding the flashlight up to your face and everything. Your friends would be awake all night watching the shadows cast on the house by a tree outside and jumping every time something creaked, as you slept soundly in your sleeping bag :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haha BPS crew facetime as we all bite our pillows not from FINing, but from being scared out of our wits!

It's gonna be tough for me to brave out. I got scared watching my friends watch videos of people playing the Slender Man game. It's been four years and I still haven't fully recovered :confused:

@SuzieJ You sound like the one friend at the sleepover who would keep all her friends awake with ghost stories, holding the flashlight up to your face and everything. Your friends would be awake all night watching the shadows cast on the house by a tree outside and jumping every time something creaked, as you slept soundly in your sleeping bag :risas3:
That game was pretty scary actually! And omg you perfectly described me! I used to love telling ghost stories when i was younger. All if my cousins hated cause they were big scaredy cats and then their parents would get mad at me haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If you don't want him @phatman , I'll take him. I don't mind a little grass on the playground :naughty2:
It's too grassy. HahHaha.

I feel like Great doesn't have as many shirtless scenes as other male stars... or maybe I haven't seen enough of his dramas. He doesn't seem like the washboard-abs type to me
He wasn't. Only recently has it changed. He used to be known as the saggy boobs because he wasn't muscular. If you watch his older lakorns you'll know what I mean. Hehe.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
It's too grassy. HahHaha.

He wasn't. Only recently has it changed. He used to be known as the saggy boobs because he wasn't muscular. If you watch his older lakorns you'll know what I mean. Hehe.
Come to think of it the only Great lakorns I've seen were Leh Roy Ruk and Ruk Tong Oom. I haven't even watched his KC drama even though I watched every other part :confused12: In my defense, they keep putting him in lousy dramas with mediocre scripts and inexperienced nang'eks. He always seems to get the short end of the deal

I've watched scenes from his other dramas though, and I do know what you mean. He really shoulda hit the gym once in a while :fighting3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Come to think of it the only Great lakorns I've seen were Leh Roy Ruk and Ruk Tong Oom. I haven't even watched his KC drama even though I watched every other part :confused12: In my defense, they keep putting him in lousy dramas with mediocre scripts and inexperienced nang'eks. He always seems to get the short end of the deal

I've watched scenes from his other dramas though, and I do know what you mean. He really shoulda hit the gym once in a while :fighting3:
Watch Kularb Rai Glai Ruk with him and Matt. That was their best lakorn together and most popular one. And yeah Great has always had really not good n'eks. His only good ones are Matt and now Bella. Great is really underated at Ch3. Hes an A lister at Ch3 who has had the least pairings with the Alist actresses. He still hasnt paired with Taew, Mew, Mint C, and Kimmy. Also yaya but thats never gonna happen. Its seriously annoying. I hope his popularity gets a boost after his lakorn with Bella. He seriously deserves ot

CPY

GotomySin
You noticed even the casted old men who's not of any consequence & sitting at the back of the throne room don't have an extra once of flesh on them? Makes you think those topless Boran era all the guys would have some vanity none wants to look portly.

@CPY - what about your Boran boys in that Shell movie? Is that also topless or full clothes for the men?
Only got to see 2 topless men. Others like covered in their attire.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Watch Kularb Rai Glai Ruk with him and Matt. That was their best lakorn together and most popular one. And yeah Great has always had really not good n'eks. His only good ones are Matt and now Bella. Great is really underated at Ch3. Hes an A lister at Ch3 who has had the least pairings with the Alist actresses. He still hasnt paired with Taew, Mew, Mint C, and Kimmy. Also yaya but thats never gonna happen. Its seriously annoying. I hope his popularity gets a boost after his lakorn with Bella. He seriously deserves ot
It's on my to-watch list, I just haven't been in the mood for that type of slap-kiss yet :thumbup:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh right. Forgot. Haha. Let's hope so!
Phatman, have you gone to see the Chippy & Boy story with the subs? End of Episode 4A & start of 4B is a very touching scene about the leopard pink diamond ring. @SuzieJ I love this scene!! Didn't know Boy could act like that & Chips isn't so bad either. But am unsure whether that @Rachfull would take a look or not..... but that's a pleasing romance to watch for Boy.
Rach, since you're so bored until the only thing you can think of is go through Pope archives instagram maybe you just might want to try this part.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Phatman, have you gone to see the Chippy & Boy story with the subs? End of Episode 4A & start of 4B is a very touching scene about the leopard pink diamond ring. @SuzieJ I love this scene!! Didn't know Boy could act like that & Chips isn't so bad either. But am unsure whether that @Rachfull would take a look or not..... but that's a pleasing romance to watch for Boy.
Rach, since you're so bored until the only thing you can think of is go through Pope archives instagram maybe you just might want to try this part.
That scene was so sweet. You could see how much Chippys character loves Boy. Yeah boy really surpeised me in this lakorn. Wait to the later episodes. He gets even better. Ive been recommending this lakorn but @Rachfull hates Chippy lol. I think this was her best acting yet and her best chemistry yet. Plus she looks the prettiest in here as well. Her styling was on point. Everytime she cried, it made me sad. Come on @Rachfull just give it a try lol