[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
But he does. Matt. Hello. Hahaha. Sorry Belle's, GM for life. Hahaha.

Are you sure you're quoting the right link?? Haha. That's Date having a say in that comedian harassing our Belle.
Funny though I literally just watched a music video of STT. Haha. Great Mia's think alike.

I agree. Among his hair styles I LOVE Tieng's, then Date's and then Joe's. My least favorite is KC Ruj's and Pisoot's.
Who's your guys favorite character?! For me it's definitely Joe and Date!

@Rachfull @Rosi I am overwhelmed with all the Pope's. Hahhahah.
Yesss #GreatMatt for life.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
And it's a horror period that may or may not even have a happy ending. Haha.
@SuzieJ I hope they won't make Bells do a gh gh gh***ly face. Because she made those scary eyes when she was Mae Karakade at the temple ruins & also in Rheung's car which caused them to have the accident. I think me & another one of us here scared of watching bits of BPS Episode 1 because of MK in the present after the moon chant.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ I hope they won't make Bells do a gh gh gh***ly face. Because she made those scary eyes when she was Mae Karakade at the temple ruins & also in Rheung's car which caused them to have the accident. I think me & another one of us here scared of watching bits of BPS Episode 1 because of MK in the present after the moon chant.
20180815_203431.png 20180815_203447.png
Cr. To all rightful owners
its probably gonna be a bit scary since shes crying blood lol

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I still say they should've followed the actual Boran dress code and had all the men shirtless the entire time...

Except it's okay if they don't have the women topless. I liked what Kade wore too much to let it go to waste
You noticed even the casted old men who's not of any consequence & sitting at the back of the throne room don't have an extra once of flesh on them? Makes you think those topless Boran era all the guys would have some vanity none wants to look portly.

@CPY - what about your Boran boys in that Shell movie? Is that also topless or full clothes for the men?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Loll i like a little chest hair! Hes still a hottie. But now that you mention the chest hair look what Chippy commented on Greats ig lollll shes such a savage to all her male costars. Love their relationship View attachment 22281
Puahahahha. Hahaha. Chip would say that! Yeah Great. Go wax your chest. . . now.

Great got chest hair? Since when??! That has certainly not come up before.
I think he forgot to wax it. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
View attachment 22282 View attachment 22283
Cr. To all rightful owners
its probably gonna be a bit scary since shes crying blood lol
Uh oh. Who am I gonna watch it with?!

Thanks. I read this name dropped many times, so not hot at all then. Samee should choose pretty girls to act with.
I think Ploy is pretty. Or was pretty. Haha. She's gotten too much lip injections so she looks funny nowadays, but I think she was gorgeous during her hey days. Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Uh oh. Who am I gonna watch it with?!

I think Ploy is pretty. Or was pretty. Haha. She's gotten too much lip injections so she looks funny nowadays, but I think she was gorgeous during her hey days. Haha.
All the scaredy cats can do a group facetime and watch together lol. I like horror though. It takes a lot for me to get scared so this should be a peice of cake for me.

Ploy was really pretty back in the day. Now she can barely move her face. I havent watched samee tee tra cause she looks way older than Pope.
Puahahahha. Hahaha. Chip would say that! Yeah Great. Go wax your chest. . . now.

I think he forgot to wax it. Haha.
Yeah its a really chippy type of thing to say lol

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
But he does. Matt. Hello. Hahaha. Sorry Belle's, GM for life. Hahaha.

Are you sure you're quoting the right link?? Haha. That's Date having a say in that comedian harassing our Belle.
Funny though I literally just watched a music video of STT. Haha. Great Mia's think alike.

I agree. Among his hair styles I LOVE Tieng's, then Date's and then Joe's. My least favorite is KC Ruj's and Pisoot's.
Who's your guys favorite character?! For me it's definitely Joe and Date!

@Rachfull @Rosi I am overwhelmed with all the Pope's. Hahhahah.
1) Yeah Great-Matt are pretty good. I only saw one of their dramas though, Ruk Tong Oom. Never again :facepalm: What a disaster
2) Woops you right :thumbup:
3) Probably Date, Ruj, Pisut, Ram, then Joe.

Last edited: