[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Thailand doesn't really care who sings an OST from a lakorn, even if the singer wasn't in it. They do it all the time for concerts; during ch 3's 40th anniversary concert Mark and Kim sang a song from Kleun Cheewit, which Mark and Yaya starred in. In a different concert, JJ and our beloved Bella sang "Plian Pen Rak," but that was a song from Ruk Tong Oom, which Great and Matt starred in.
So yeah, they do it a lot :risas3:

I'm kind of sad that I know that...
Like that song only belongs to the guys acting in that story, right? They can sing it in a karaoke pub but serious events like these you'd rather they wouldn't.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Like that song only belongs to the guys acting in that story, right? They can sing it in a karaoke pub but serious events like these you'd rather they wouldn't.
It is a little weird, but the songs are music first and foremost. Some are written way before the drama comes out and then the song just happens to be used in said drama. Like the theme for Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised: a version of the song was sung over a year prior by Mike Pirath, then someone else sang it and it became the theme for the drama.

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling

And this clip is a message from Pope's real fan club came out to talk about the drama surrounding various segments of Pope's fan club that is causing grief for Pope.
1. They don't agree with people who slam Weir or try to break him and Bella up by using Photoshop and other pics to try to create relationship problems.
2. They do not condone disparaging remarks about other n'ek who work with Pope or Will potentially work with Pope.
3. They are fine with whoever Pope work with, doesn't always have to be Bella. They just want to see his work.
If you love Pope, don't cause trouble for him.

Hmmmm....i didn't know it was getting that bad. :(:facepalm:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

And this clip is a message from Pope's real fan club came out to talk about the drama surrounding various segments of Pope's fan club that is causing grief for Pope.
1. They don't agree with people who slam Weir or try to break him and Bella up by using Photoshop and other pics to try to create relationship problems.
2. They do not condone disparaging remarks about other n'ek who work with Pope or Will potentially work with Pope.
3. They are fine with whoever Pope work with, doesn't always have to be Bella. They just want to see his work.
If you love Pope, don't cause trouble for him.

Hmmmm....i didn't know it was getting that bad. :(:facepalm:
I didn't either. Haha. I think we're all pretty cool about it in here. . . at most we just joke. Didn't know his Thai fans were quite serious.

#popellaforeverandever
#jk

Falonglakorn

sarNie Hatchling
You sound like you're in a confessional booth & the padre the other side is from BPS
Hm....lusting after my Samee and his lsp, greedy for his attention, envy of every piece of clothing, gluttony for everything Pope and BPS, wrath if someone should mistreat my Samee, pride for all his accomplishments and good deeds, sloth for not wanting to do anything but watch BPS and waiting for Prom Likit....

Yep, guilty and must confess;)