[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
It was subbed at Ninjakkn page. I liked this song so far because the hatred feeling is real.
It's a powerful, soulful song I liked it too! I saw the lyrics before, but I don't think we're allowed to upload it here?
This girl is a terrific singer - she also sang for the previous drama she was in.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman I read somewhere that you wanted this beautiful OST by Praew. @CPY

I don't think it was me. Haha.

Lucky for you girl! Maybe yours is a later version & will have the humming theme of Rheung, Kade & Date on the river!

Oh this message is for @phatman too..... my staff returned today without the BPS DVDs. I'm so disappointed! He & his wife went looking at the better stores in Koh Samui & there's 2 kinds - sets of 3 DVDs or 5 DVDs. He was unsure of the difference but prominently all unsubbed so he didn't get them (my instructions must have English). The ones which Roberto (the retired guy) ordered from his girlfriend in Bangkok arrived, pirated hehe - and also no subs. So he's asking her to keep a lookout for subbed ones even if pirated. Because his daughter is now watching & she likes it!!
Yeah, no english subtitles. If there are most likely stolen from SJDK.

@Rachfull Mia JING? Then I am mia TAENG!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Look at this Bully! He's got nothing to do.....

upload_2018-8-13_18-11-10.jpeg

What a nice guy .... butter won't melt in his mouth.

Like that's not enough ..... here's the rundown on Kade.

upload_2018-8-13_18-12-11.jpeg

Kade : Whatt the......^&%#$# !! I'm on to you Mister

upload_2018-8-13_18-14-18.jpeg

upload_2018-8-13_18-16-0.jpeg

(What??! What? I didn't do anything)

Kade: Just because your paramour's here...... Embarrassing me are you? Watch .....
(She went off on a stack of home truths - shocking some, unbearable to others)

upload_2018-8-13_18-18-17.jpeg

upload_2018-8-13_18-30-41.jpeg

Date speechless

Kade: (COLDLY) I've said my piece. I'm outta here!!

upload_2018-8-13_18-37-12.jpeg

Khun Loong to Date (monologue) : Enough of your vitriol son! No more putting her down in company. It's your turn......

upload_2018-8-13_18-38-47.jpeg

That's a slap to Por Date! He's said aloud Janward can stay "she knows things", Kade is a nuisance & should just leave.
But here comes his dear Dad overiding that edict !!

Not only does it embarrassed his judgement, Dad's decision made the other guests morose too....

Kosa Lek : That smart mouth! Now my beautiful daughter's as** thrown out of the room
Kosa Ban: That smart mouth! ! Now my beautiful niece's as** been thrown out of the room

upload_2018-8-13_18-43-49.jpeg

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
No! I don't hate her! Neither do I hate yaya, matt, now chippy. In fact I'm leaving Chips when she's at her best! Man.... I should have stuck to absence makes the heart grow fonder. I watched Chips 5 episodes straight & then I saw it.
Although I must admit to you that Kim's first that I saw is poor.
But they each have THE FLAW. I can't watch them without seeing it when they're on screen - and off screen.
Yaya's & Kim's flaw I dare not even tell my sister - because she loves them to bits!
I'm very bad with secrets so don't ask me. You asked me the 3rd time I might forget & tell you. So don't ask.
Lol is it her nose? That seems to be the thing that bothers most people

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lol is it her nose? That seems to be the thing that bothers most people
No, not at all. I wouldn't dislike anything that's inborn in a person - that would be so unkind, because they can't help what they're born with. These beauty flaws are what they think makes them looks cuter than they are but it only tends to marr them.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
No, not at all. I wouldn't dislike anything that's inborn in a person - that would be so unkind, because they can't help what they're born with. These beauty flaws are what they think makes them looks cuter than they are but it only tends to marr them.
And you say MY cliffhangers are bad... you keep hinting but won't spill!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Can you just tell us please lol ? im curious now.

Rosi

Wifey #42
And you say MY cliffhangers are bad... you keep hinting but won't spill!
It's like looking at Harrison Ford & his wanting to be hip but so out of place he can never be hip odd earring. If you look properly when they act you can see it. I think yaya I ever accidentally said when I saw it but nobody noticed (thank goodness!).

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
It's like looking at Harrison Ford & his wanting to be hip but so out of place he can never be hip odd earring. If you look properly when they act you can see it. I think yaya I ever accidentally said when I saw it but nobody noticed (thank goodness!).
I've watched almost every one of Yaya's dramas and a lot of Kim's and I've never noticed it.

I guess the samee should be flattered that you think he's handsome, since your standards are so high :risas3: