[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

CPY

GotomySin
I'm watching the Hero series with Boy & Chippy now!! And guys, I think everyone should give Chippy here a try. She's not a deer caught in headlights anymore the way she was in KSTD - she's got more lines. Only I really really like Boy as Ben the soldier!! I never thought he could get that manly & he is!

You need to get to @SuzieJ to watch it with subs - she'll pass you the link. Go guys!!

My Heroes series is normal for me. Nothing amusing so far but passable to watch. I just move to few upcoming lakorns and just recently discovered a sitcom at One HD. I will opt for that.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Boy and Chippy’s was the best in my opinion. Their chemistry was great. Boy’s performance was great as well, I felt like he did an outstanding job. I never had any feelings toward Chippy, didn’t hate or anything. I think she’s cute and she impressed me in this series.
If it wasn’t 8 episodes, I think it would have been better. That way their character can develop more. It was a bit rushed, but I understand why, since it’s only 8 episodes.
I'm in the middle episodes now @its_ann - thanks to @SuzieJ who got me the ones that's subbed!! I've never paid attention to Boy, only saw him as one of the quadruplets of the Himalaya series (that's the first time & where I couldn't finish Kim although I love Aum & since then never seen her movies) and thought he's more of a comedic moment kind of extra. But I do like him in this, I'm looking at him like I would any manly hero. He's tall and hunky lanky & he's great with that general's wife! He's very hero material here & I'm glad you both recommended me the story. I love the romance!

Chips acts much better here with Boy, maybe because he rubs her up the right way - not like Pope who laxed in KSTD. There's a lot of sadness along with the romantic themes of the characters, it's not a cut & dried romance of the usual drama. I want to see what else is up with episodes 6 & 7 tonight. The little girl who played Prince Kaew's young sister rips my heart again with her acting - she's the 8-year old Kratin in LRT .... the way she cries for Kad to take her home, here she screams for her brother as he tearfully pushes the raft away to separate them, hoping to save her. Boy too has his own demons.....

Ok, here's the crunch - and this would make you happy @Rachfull !! I'm not going to corrupt the innocents anymore...... 'cos Chippy has A BEAUTY FLAW!! It's a major one! And like Yaya, Kim & Matt who each have a specific one of their own, after this movie I won't be following her anymore. Like them, it has nothing at all to do with their acting, I just can't get past the flaw - just don't ask me what it is. As when Khun P asked Kade what's the song she just sang in her heart, her reply was "I won't tell".

@its_ann - you're Wifey #46 !

LATEST UPDATED LIST No. 23

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) @Rachfull - If you think #4 is a #4 in-line Wifey, go check her siggie
5) @lakornkiki
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @KitKat516
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY - (plus 104 others, Malaysian lakorn fans)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24) @SuzieJ
25) @MissPK
26) @wuzhangs
27) @Neyiah
28) @lamchieu - When you need a mafia done
29) @Barbie Princess Jasmine
30) @chievi4tennis
31) @putri
32) @momolove
33) @greenmangoes
34) @Katelyn
35) @naimisha
36) @PBfan894
37) @lovenk
38) @Calligraphy
39) @Marin
40) @weehee23
41) @Mycthao
42) @Rosi & @Rosi2
43) @HNA0
44) @S.J.M.
45) @Mooon17
46) @its_ann
47) @Hana Dang - (**** note to Rosi - when free, seek out who's the same namer)
48) Who else in the Bhuppae Sanniwat gang please add yourselves in - thanks!!
49)
50)

Rosi

Wifey #42
You'd know what Viki was if you watched dramas besides Thai ones :risas3: I watched a few dramas there myself back in the day before I knew Thai dramas existed
Ehh I'm a little confused you're a #4 wife suddenly you're a Wifey #1 mia jing - what does that mean? @phatman is wifey #1 !

Viki won't show up on BBC dramas or the Merchant Ivory ones, I usually run to Putlocker for free movies & serials. I don't think she gives up Hindi movies too - those I can easily get all subbed on YT. So yeah, I haven't seen any Asian dramas until JLR last year. Poor me!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
I tempted to purchase BPS OST so I ordered to a Thai website and they will ship it to my hostel. The hostel owner will keep it for me until I reach there. Yeehaa!
Lucky for you girl! Maybe yours is a later version & will have the humming theme of Rheung, Kade & Date on the river!

Oh this message is for @phatman too..... my staff returned today without the BPS DVDs. I'm so disappointed! He & his wife went looking at the better stores in Koh Samui & there's 2 kinds - sets of 3 DVDs or 5 DVDs. He was unsure of the difference but prominently all unsubbed so he didn't get them (my instructions must have English). The ones which Roberto (the retired guy) ordered from his girlfriend in Bangkok arrived, pirated hehe - and also no subs. So he's asking her to keep a lookout for subbed ones even if pirated. Because his daughter is now watching & she likes it!!

CPY

GotomySin
Lucky for you girl! Maybe yours is a later version & will have the humming theme of Rheung, Kade & Date on the river!

Oh this message is for @phatman too..... my staff returned today without the BPS DVDs. I'm so disappointed! He & his wife went looking at the better stores in Koh Samui & there's 2 kinds - sets of 3 DVDs or 5 DVDs. He was unsure of the difference but prominently all unsubbed so he didn't get them (my instructions must have English). The ones which Roberto (the retired guy) ordered from his girlfriend in Bangkok arrived, pirated hehe - and also no subs. So he's asking her to keep a lookout for subbed ones even if pirated. Because his daughter is now watching & she likes it!!
Hope for the best as I can unbox it at September. Still a long way to go.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm in the middle episodes now @its_ann - thanks to @SuzieJ who got me the ones that's subbed!! I've never paid attention to Boy, only saw him as one of the quadruplets of the Himalaya series (that's the first time & where I couldn't finish Kim although I love Aum & since then never seen her movies) and thought he's more of a comedic moment kind of extra. But I do like him in this, I'm looking at him like I would any manly hero. He's tall and hunky lanky & he's great with that general's wife! He's very hero material here & I'm glad you both recommended me the story. I love the romance!

Chips acts much better here with Boy, maybe because he rubs her up the right way - not like Pope who laxed in KSTD. There's a lot of sadness along with the romantic themes of the characters, it's not a cut & dried romance of the usual drama. I want to see what else is up with episodes 6 & 7 tonight. The little girl who played Prince Kaew's young sister rips my heart again with her acting - she's the 8-year old Kratin in LRT .... the way she cries for Kad to take her home, here she screams for her brother as he tearfully pushes the raft away to separate them, hoping to save her. Boy too has his own demons.....

Ok, here's the crunch - and this would make you happy @Rachfull !! I'm not going to corrupt the innocents anymore...... 'cos Chippy has A BEAUTY FLAW!! It's a major one! And like Yaya, Kim & Matt who each have a specific one of their own, after this movie I won't be following her anymore. Like them, it has nothing at all to do with their acting, I just can't get past the flaw - just don't ask me what it is. As when Khun P asked Kade what's the song she just sang in her heart, her reply was "I won't tell".

@its_ann - you're Wifey #46 !

LATEST UPDATED LIST No. 23

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) @Rachfull - If you think #4 is a #4 in-line Wifey, go check her siggie
5) @lakornkiki
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @KitKat516
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY - (plus 104 others, Malaysian lakorn fans)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24) @SuzieJ
25) @MissPK
26) @wuzhangs
27) @Neyiah
28) @lamchieu - When you need a mafia done
29) @Barbie Princess Jasmine
30) @chievi4tennis
31) @putri
32) @momolove
33) @greenmangoes
34) @Katelyn
35) @naimisha
36) @PBfan894
37) @lovenk
38) @Calligraphy
39) @Marin
40) @weehee23
41) @Mycthao
42) @Rosi & @Rosi2
43) @HNA0
44) @S.J.M.
45) @Mooon17
46) @its_ann
47) @Hana Dang - (**** note to Rosi - when free, seek out who's the same namer)
48) Who else in the Bhuppae Sanniwat gang please add yourselves in - thanks!!
49)
50)
@Rosi ! You hate Kim because you didn't like her first drama??? :facepalm: You're worse than I am :risas3:

Kim got better with time, as actors and actresses are supposed to. Except Chippy really hasn't.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Ehh I'm a little confused you're a #4 wife suddenly you're a Wifey #1 mia jing - what does that mean? @phatman is wifey #1 !

Viki won't show up on BBC dramas or the Merchant Ivory ones, I usually run to Putlocker for free movies & serials. I don't think she gives up Hindi movies too - those I can easily get all subbed on YT. So yeah, I haven't seen any Asian dramas until JLR last year. Poor me!!
It's because I'm the number one real wife :naughty2:

Rosi

Wifey #42
@Rosi ! You hate Kim because you didn't like her first drama??? :facepalm: You're worse than I am :risas3:

Kim got better with time, as actors and actresses are supposed to. Except Chippy really hasn't.
No! I don't hate her! Neither do I hate yaya, matt, now chippy. In fact I'm leaving Chips when she's at her best! Man.... I should have stuck to absence makes the heart grow fonder. I watched Chips 5 episodes straight & then I saw it.
Although I must admit to you that Kim's first that I saw is poor.
But they each have THE FLAW. I can't watch them without seeing it when they're on screen - and off screen.
Yaya's & Kim's flaw I dare not even tell my sister - because she loves them to bits!
I'm very bad with secrets so don't ask me. You asked me the 3rd time I might forget & tell you. So don't ask.