[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
View attachment 21937 View attachment 21938 Sounds like everyone is moving on to watch new lakorns like GS. Lol! JLR is re airing in Thailand in HD so I’ll rewatch. Lmao damn, I forgot how incredible this koojin was! They play the most versatile leads in lakorns too. From chinese couple in Botun Gleep Soot Tai, royalty in northern Thailand in Roy Mai, and to cheating couple in Namtarn Mai. Miss them.
I think it's a matter of the BPS2 interim while biding our time we're going for the others - Pope & Bella related mostly. In that we're faithful. And then we try the latest ones. But seriously none is holding a candle to BPS so sadly (or not sadly) that's the bite. Each time I start a newie or an oldie I can't stop myself forwarding scenes the way I never did with BPS; sometimes even the music jars for nothing. BPS's themes - who can beat that? I thought Janward's heartbreak over Khun P is quite the saddest ones....

It's hard moving on neena.... so okay since I used to love JLR maybe that magic can work again.

Roy Mai is such a tragedy, but their best scene for me is the night of the fireflies. For once Thailand beats Japan there, when Japanese movies have what I've always thought the most beautiful ones of those nights.

But when SJDK or CH3 subs the director's cut it'll start a new BPS game for me. I'll be front seat for sure!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Same with Game Sanaeha, I got annoyed by N'ek. Sucks coz I like Taew but I just can't stand her character lol I'll go back to finish it, but at a later time.

I'm on Boy & Chippy's part of the Hero series lol I gave in and watched it (coz I don't really care for Chippy) but she's actually cute in there lol at least I could stand her more than n'ek in GS :rolleyes: for series type lakorns, I like to watch all the parts from start to finish lol I'm digging all the p'eks too :love:

N'ek in Proon Nee Gor Ruk Ter is Aom Phiyada!! She's beautiful and was super popular in her generation. Like a generation ago lol
I'm watching the Hero series with Boy & Chippy now!! And guys, I think everyone should give Chippy here a try. She's not a deer caught in headlights anymore the way she was in KSTD - she's got more lines. Only I really really like Boy as Ben the soldier!! I never thought he could get that manly & he is!

You need to get to @SuzieJ to watch it with subs - she'll pass you the link. Go guys!!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm watching the Hero series with Boy & Chippy now!! And guys, I think everyone should give Chippy here a try. She's not a deer caught in headlights anymore the way she was in KSTD - she's got more lines. Only I really really like Boy as Ben the soldier!! I never thought he could get that manly & he is!

You need to get to @SuzieJ to watch it with subs - she'll pass you the link. Go guys!!
I'm goong to pretend I didn't just see you encouraging these innocent people to watch Chippy :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Actually I was gonna check that one out... but Chippy triggers me so bad I might not be able to watch it

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I'm goong to pretend I didn't just see you encouraging these innocent people to watch Chippy :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Actually I was gonna check that one out... but Chippy triggers me so bad I might not be able to watch it
It's the shortest thing in dramas - only 8 episodes! I was waiting for the Louis Scott subs so while waiting..... watch it for Boy then! See? I have nothing against Boy (that's the thing I feel NOTHING) but I'm watching for the want of something so there I went. You yourself excused Ram why he slept with that larvae Pupae - because he was TRYING to move on.

So since I want a Pope & a Nychaa but I haven't got that then I'm going wild for a bit