[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
MUAHAHAHAHA I TOPPED 1226

I would like to take a moment to say NO thank you to the people who had no faith in me, @phatman and @lamchieu specifically.

Thank you to @Rosi for posting a lot and suggesting people keep away until I ACTUALLY WOKE UP because I guess I'm the only one who sleeps on this thread

And thank you to the samee for everything he's done for me and to me :naughty2: Oh and for being hot. Always for being hot.

Part 8 will be posted today :aaaaa:

Mooon17

sarNie Egg

I would like to take a moment to say NO thank you to the people who had no faith in me, @phatman and @lamchieu specifically.

Thank you to @Rosi for posting a lot and suggesting people keep away until I ACTUALLY WOKE UP because I guess I'm the only one who sleeps on this thread

And thank you to the samee for everything he's done for me and to me :naughty2: Oh and for being hot. Always for being hot.

Congrats!!! Can't wait for part 8 ..... yay!!!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I haven't seen either one I mentioned yet, I saw bits of WM and thought it was kinda cringey, but people said it was fun to watch even though the plot's a little wonky. I've heard Pope Rak was good, it got good ratings when it came out too
Will watch Pope Rak since I like Mark as well. :)

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling

Yay for part 8! And I actually do sleep too. ;)

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Muse is finishing it right now but look at this!!! Hopefully its the start of something great!
View attachment 21742
WHAT OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH

IT'S REAL GUYS
Screenshot_20180809-104816_YouTube.jpg

CHANNEL 3 IS ADDING ENGLISH SUBS TO THEIR OWN LAKORNS

SOMEBODY PLEASE PINCH ME I MUST BE DREAMING THERE'S NO WAY THIS IS HAPPENING

I JUST PINCHED MYSELF IT'S REAL

OH MY GOSH

I'm actually crying... I've waited three long years for this to happen :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Edit: Okay they only did ep 9 (so far) but THIS IS STILL MONUMENTAL
I left a nice comment thanking them profusely for subbing it for us international fans

Last edited:

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling

IT'S REAL GUYS
View attachment 21828

OH MY GOSH

I'm actually crying... I've waited three long years for this to happen :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

I left a nice comment thanking them profusely for subbing it for us international fans
I left one too! They have no idea how happy I am. I hope they continue to sub their past and future lakorns!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

. . .. . dam @lamchieu we lost. It's alright. You won this battle. We'll give it to ya.

Congrats anyway!!!!!! Yay!!!!! On our way to break the 1500 record!!!! Whoo hooo! I'm hyped. Hahhaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman Go! Go! Go! I think this/next year is really the best times to visit Thailand if you wanna see P'Pope since he has more events and there's so many of his adverts around! Bella has so many product endorsements too. The fan meeting would be a blast!!
If anything I'll have to go next year! My family is actually planning a trip to Thailand!! Yeah! I'm ecxited! Haha.

Wow!!!!! So many updates!!!!! You guys are really busy in this thread. Congratulation for reaching 1224 pages!!!!!!!!!!
I want all those stamps. I wish I were in Thailand.

By the way, I still cannot find Bella's lakorn Padiwarada on YT. I just give up searching. Could someone please tell me where can I watch Padiwarada?Thank you. Right now I am watching Bella's other lakorn Pope Ruk.

Thank you again.
@Rachfull Is the matter English sub finder. She'll find anything for you! Haha.
I'll pm you links!

Game Sanaeha got dropped by all subbers as of right now. No one has past ep 8(?) subbed
Again? I thought they picked it up?

Pope was really cute in that last episode... *keeps mouth shut about the inconsistent acting and the predictable ending*
You saw?? I haven't. . . haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sometimes I strongly dislike you, mia kon thi song
Thi SONG?! Oooo. You didn't go there.
If you're thi neung I'm thi. . . .before that. Hahahha. How do you say zero in Thai??

I haven't seen either one I mentioned yet, I saw bits of WM and thought it was kinda cringey, but people said it was fun to watch even though the plot's a little wonky. I've heard Pope Rak was good, it got good ratings when it came out too
I heard Bella was cute in there. I saw the old version and although it was a bit boring sometimes overall I enjoyed it. I love Kat and Johnny's character. One is goofy and cute the other is stern and serious. Hehhe. Perfect couple. They also had a sizzling bed scene. Can't not watch.

HAHA what's the samee doing now? :facepalm:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmQm51QA1s5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1cy5gohtug9s0
:risas3: Probably loosening up before he comes to see me :naughty2:
Girl that was ages ago. He's obviously busy drinking Sano with me.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl8HP2PgzKp/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=doq08gmdd6iy

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think Muse is finishing it right now but look at this!!! Hopefully its the start of something great!
View attachment 21742
See that was what I was thinking.
YouTube is so easy to input closed captions. All they have to do is get the soft sub and add it into their videos. If anything all they have to do is hire someone to soft sub their videos. . . piece of cake! They can easily do that to their MV's I don't see how their lakorns are any different. Maybe a good subber can provide them with the in sync soft subs. *shrugs*.

IT'S REAL GUYS
View attachment 21828

OH MY GOSH

What the. Only Ep9?? What's so special about that Ep? Haha.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Thi SONG?! Oooo. You didn't go there.
If you're thi neung I'm thi. . . .before that. Hahahha. How do you say zero in Thai??

I heard Bella was cute in there. I saw the old version and although it was a bit boring sometimes overall I enjoyed it. I love Kat and Johnny's character. One is goofy and cute the other is stern and serious. Hehhe. Perfect couple. They also had a sizzling bed scene. Can't not watch.

Girl that was ages ago. He's obviously busy drinking Sano with me.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl8HP2PgzKp/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=doq08gmdd6iy
Zero is "roi" :naughty2:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
See that was what I was thinking.
YouTube is so easy to input closed captions. All they have to do is get the soft sub and add it into their videos. If anything all they have to do is hire someone to soft sub their videos. . . piece of cake! They can easily do that to their MV's I don't see how their lakorns are any different. Maybe a good subber can provide them with the in sync soft subs. *shrugs*.

What the. Only Ep9?? What's so special about that Ep? Haha.
I wondered if it's because that's initially where subbers left off, but how would ch 3 know that?

Maybe they just randomly picked an episode?