[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I dont know where this was talked about but the lakorn that Taew and Pope almost unite in was the first lakorn of Nok Jariya. Taew said she was sadden because the nangek is saep (sassy) but she already accepted the lakorn from Act Art. She hope there will be other opportunities for them.

Does anyone know what was Nok's first lakorn? It wasnt Ubathihet was it? The one ch7 remade with Aum and Om.
Oh so they were suppose to pair up long ago?

You're just upset because you and your mafia gang haven't been able to break up the samee and I :celebrate16:
Oh yeah! Watch us! Muahaha.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohh Great HEAD SAMEE THIEF - MAFIA BOSS OF THE SAMEE GANG please line up your Sicilian & Hong Kong mobsters to watch over this person called @Rachfull and see that she doesn't try to do just that.
I shouldn't have hooked up the electrical wires to the current from that tropical storm yesterday, now the Frankenstein's woke up and I'm sorry!!!!
TRY to take over everything? I've been formulating the perfect plan for weeks now, I'm just waiting for the perfect moment to execute

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No no, the lakorn that Nok Jariya from Maker K will make with Pope (and want Taew as the nangek) was her first lakorn she (Nok Jariya) played in.
Oh hahhah. I get it. Silly me. Awe. Looks like we, international fans, aren't the only ones who want the two together. Thai fans and producers do too.

According to my understanding:
- Pope does have work, he just don't know who's his nang'ek, besides with Belle in Prom Likit.
- He would love to work with Taew too, they've only briefly worked together in SJT Series.
Then I got distracted just by watching him talk, so I have no idea what he's saying in the later half. Hahhaa.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Oh hahhah. I get it. Silly me. Awe. Looks like we, international fans, aren't the only ones who want the two together. Thai fans and producers do too.

According to my understanding:
- Pope does have work, he just don't know who's his nang'ek, besides with Belle in Prom Likit.
- He would love to work with Taew too, they've only briefly worked together in SJT Series.
Then I got distracted just by watching him talk, so I have no idea what he's saying in the later half. Hahhaa.
Thanks so much for the info :).