[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
:celebrate16: "free boost" Honey, I've done FullCaps for BPS and KSTD, written a fanfic, and declared my undying love for the samee multiple times. That's hardly free:fighting3:
Fantic? you put that on hold, keep us hanging.... you lock samee in your basement away from us and put an anklet on him? Tell me again why should you get a boost????

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
See? That's what I was talking about.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: One day when she get all of us kicked out, you have no one to blame but yourself
Ohh Great HEAD SAMEE THIEF - MAFIA BOSS OF THE SAMEE GANG please line up your Sicilian & Hong Kong mobsters to watch over this person called @Rachfull and see that she doesn't try to do just that.
I shouldn't have hooked up the electrical wires to the current from that tropical storm yesterday, now the Frankenstein's woke up and I'm sorry!!!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
At different province and different time. I am going for Hatyai. Tickets are all ready. A short 2 nights.
Woww, have a great trip!

CPY, your sign off is a montage of a period piece. Is that all together in a movie or a mix of different ones? Is that a nice story with subs. I'm a bit perturbed with what the hero is carrying under his arm - is that a head (the closed eyes & reddish lips looks so real) or is it a broken statue head?