[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Is it make obsessed to watch BPS more than two times?
Probably this year I’m going watch it a few more.
I've certainly watched more than twice. I think most everyone here has..... hahaha and none of us would call ourselves obsessive, we're just too in love! If it's an English movie we would be quoting lines of it by now. I'd like to be able to sing that song when Por Date drunkenly made his way home on the boat; it's so ancient & melodious!

Mooon17

sarNie Egg
Don’t worry, you can be a wifey because Pope rotates nights. Just don’t freak out if he goes missing, he may be locked in someone’s basement. We’re still learning how to share him. :risas3::risas3:
Oooooooo.....I like!!!! Haaahaaahaaa

I am happy to be #45. Just one night, I am contented. Wahahahhahaha....

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42

Hey, you don't be too happy that @phatman and @Rachfull @lakornkiki they hogged him the most! Though @lakornkiki 's drunk on James Ji these days, but anytime soon she'll be back claiming the samee.... Then there's @neenavaj @Falonglakorn @KitKat516 ! Your sometimes possible sedate is Hot Got's wife @MissPK !

It'll be many days & many moons before they let him loose to you. So #45 is not just a queue number haha

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Ehh, I'm sorry you've been Wifey #42 since Updated List No. 19. And @Mycthao at #41.
I don't know how you got switched!
What could have happened - I've been updating either from Rosi or Rosi2 & I think along those lines something must have tripped.

Okay, why don't I make up for this - I'm going to give @Rachfull my # 4 spot since she's so aggressively cornerning the samee, so that leaves #28 open - then I'll let you have #28 and I'll move in to your #42. How? Deal? I wouldn't fight with a Mafia Boss anyway!!
Check the latest then :

LATEST UPDATED LIST No. 22

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) @Rachfull - If you think #4 is a #4 in-line Wifey, go check her siggie
5) @lakornkiki
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @KitKat516
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY (plus 104 others, Malaysian lakorn fans)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa & @Hana Dang
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24) @SuzieJ
25) @MissPK
26) @wuzhangs
27) @Neyiah
28) @lamchieu
29) @Barbie Princess Jasmine
30) @chievi4tennis
31) @putri
32) @momolove
33) @greenmangoes
34) @Katelyn
35) @naimisha
36) @PBfan894
37) @lovenk
38) @Calligraphy
39) @Marin
40) @weehee23
41) @Mycthao
42) @Rosi & @Rosi2
43) @HNA0
44) @S.J.M.
45) @Mooon17
46) Who else in the Bhuppae Sanniwat gang please add yourselves in - thanks!!
47)
48)
49)
50)
Thanks, but I'm still aiming for that list to reflect my status as the no. 1 wifey :naughty2:

Look out @phatman :celebrate16:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh @Rosi, how sweet you’re. Don’t worry, my mafia gangs are just solely for @Rachfull, not anyone else’s. I definitely don’t want to take your place, and NOT for @Rachfull a free boost like this. She can’t enjoy this on my watch!!!:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
:celebrate16: "free boost" Honey, I've done FullCaps for BPS and KSTD, written a fanfic, and declared my undying love for the samee multiple times. That's hardly free:fighting3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I've certainly watched more than twice. I think most everyone here has..... hahaha and none of us would call ourselves obsessive, we're just too in love! If it's an English movie we would be quoting lines of it by now. I'd like to be able to sing that song when Por Date drunkenly made his way home on the boat; it's so ancient & melodious!
Um I think at least I'm obsessive at this point :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Hey, you don't be too happy that @phatman and @Rachfull @lakornkiki they hogged him the most! Though @lakornkiki 's drunk on James Ji these days, but anytime soon she'll be back claiming the samee.... Then there's @neenavaj @Falonglakorn @KitKat516 ! Your sometimes possible sedate is Hot Got's wife @MissPK !

It'll be many days & many moons before they let him loose to you. So #45 is not just a queue number haha
I charge 1000 Baht per night with the samee. And you have to acknowledge that I'm the #1 mia luang around here. Then I might consider lending him to you :p