[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks all for the warm welcome. Love the camaraderie you gals have ....
Stick around this thread will never die. Well that is until PL comes around. Haha

Welcome to the forum! I’m pretty new myself, but it’s been pretty easy to get along with these pals. They’re a fun bunch who keeps this forum lively. Are you also a wifey of Pope’s? I’m #41, I think. :risas3:
Haha.
@Rosi I think it's time for an update!

Haha the typical lakorn endings. :risas3::risas3: I loved the ending of BPS and that’s why I’d be content if they didn’t make a part 2. But I love the cast so I’m also okay with a part 2. :):)
Same. If there was an Anti-Prom Likit Club I'd probably be President and @neenavaj Vice-President. Hahha. BUT of course I'm loyal to Samee, so gotta support him.

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
Stick around this thread will never die. Well that is until PL comes around. Haha

Haha.
@Rosi I think it's time for an update!

Same. If there was an Anti-Prom Likit Club I'd probably be President and @neenavaj Vice-President. Hahha. BUT of course I'm loyal to Samee, so gotta support him.
Tbh, I’d join that club too, but samee needs to support his mama and cat. So I have to support him too. :thumbup:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok I just read the synopsis, it's a very long story. Maybe it's good but by the posters Mew learns a lesson never to stand that way in photoshoots it's unflattering to her face & neck & doesn't turn out nice in the posters.

p.s. what sort of Farang are you, you've watched so many off the mainstream kind of Thai dramas I am so in awe Farangeans I thought only watch fleetingly. You also have indepth knowledge of the stories.
I'm a big lakorn enthusiast :risas3: I'm only farang on the outside :thumbup:

I'm not that familiar with the older lakorns though. Older actors, older lakorns... not so much info on the internet, and I prefer modern lakorns anyway