[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I just found this. These two are hilarious :love::love::love:
At 6:34 he said there's no topless scenes or saying things I'll teach you & so cute he tweaked her chin - no there's nothing like that! And then Chips asked so you like those scenes? When he said "a bit" he had this funny evil look on his face!! haha. He's probably thinking of LSP & Bella!! He was topless the night after. Thanks @lamchieu for this subbed video!
@phatman did a painstaking job for us several pages back translating each of the scenes - and finally this. Thank you guys!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hi. I am new. Actually, I hv been silent reader for the past week. Took me so long to catch up and read 1200+ pages. But I hv to say that I really enjoyed it. Esp all the phatcaps, fullcaps, fanfics etc....thank you sooo much. I love BSP after starting to watch at the recommendation of my friend. Dying to watch the subbed uncut version but theres none to be found. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Heyyyy welcome! So you've read all the 1200 pages?? That's a feat alright, but in a way it lets you privvy the sort of crazy for BPS cast we are. You won't be shocked at the language then!!