[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
She did went over the top until it gets ridiculous somehow. We hate movies where the guy is such a prick to the girl too many times - same here. I want him to spring up & give her a tight slap sometimes, although of course that's not what good guys do.
I mean like the p'ek would get smart with her, but never in a disrespectful way. Just to put some sense into her, but she's too stubborn and I also don't like how she just talks down on everyone around her - maybe she has her reasons, but I haven't gotten that far in the lakorn yet lol just need to take a little break coz I wanna slap her spoiled ass lol I think I only got to like episode 4.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Your samee made his teeth drop at one blow. Phaulkon's crying made me forget all the bad he's ever done.
That part was so heartbreaking!! And when Constantine, the villain of BPS and Thai history, uses his last request to see Maree and their sons...:sad6::sad6::sad6: It was too much I couldn't take it
Omg I know!! I was almost mad at my samee for doing that to C. Faulkon. Like when you get home Got, you're gonna get it from me! :naughty2::naughty2: (ok pervy-ness aside) yes, that scene was too much for me :sad6: "poor" guy didn't care that he was dying, he just wanted to see his wife and kids one last time.. I kinda wanted them to forgive him coz i felt so bad. Ugh, I hate feeling sorry for the bad guys! Lol but Louis did an amazing job in that scene with his crying and falling down.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Long story!!! Lol so He was in Colorado and he called around looking for me cus I wasn't home obviously. He thought I was at his house with his sister but his parents told him we took his car to our other friend in d.c. She lied to her parents that she got his permission. So he called over there and our friend ratted us out :mad::facepalm::risas3:. He was mad cus we borrowed his car which he was very possessive of lol. On top of that, we drove it cross country! Lol
Omg :risas3::risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hey it's OverallPope/doitharry!

HE'S SO CUTE I wish I could've been there for that group hug... of course, I'd have to go without @phatman because she'd get us kicked out for hugging his target :p
Nah I wouldn't kick y'all out. Your target are the boobs. My target is way below the boobs. Hahha.

I mean like the p'ek would get smart with her, but never in a disrespectful way. Just to put some sense into her, but she's too stubborn and I also don't like how she just talks down on everyone around her - maybe she has her reasons, but I haven't gotten that far in the lakorn yet lol just need to take a little break coz I wanna slap her spoiled ass lol I think I only got to like episode 4.
I liked the adorableness of her the first episode then got super annoyed. Then liked her again when she became less bratty. Guess she became more bratty huh. Hahah.

Omg I know!! I was almost mad at my samee for doing that to C. Faulkon. Like when you get home Got, you're gonna get it from me! :naughty2::naughty2: (ok pervy-ness aside) yes, that scene was too much for me :sad6: "poor" guy didn't care that he was dying, he just wanted to see his wife and kids one last time.. I kinda wanted them to forgive him coz i felt so bad. Ugh, I hate feeling sorry for the bad guys! Lol but Louis did an amazing job in that scene with his crying and falling down.
I was sad that Date broke Faulcon's trust because he said he trusted Date and Kosa Ban.

I wonder if he just recently got into art because he never did that stuff in the past. . .

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Apparently. But we have no news whatsoever. Are they holding off on making lakorns in the meantime?? Haha. Since they have so many shelved projects.
I'm thinking most of ch3 stars will be filming big projects next year for their 50th anniversary in 2020 so the producers might be busy planning things at the end of this year.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Nah I wouldn't kick y'all out. Your target are the boobs. My target is way below the boobs. Hahha.

I liked the adorableness of her the first episode then got super annoyed. Then liked her again when she became less bratty. Guess she became more bratty huh. Hahah.

I was sad that Date broke Faulcon's trust because he said he trusted Date and Kosa Ban.

I wonder if he just recently got into art because he never did that stuff in the past. . .
Got is super arsty. Hes always painting and posting on his IG about it. I barley discovered him this year so idk how long hes been into art

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Hmmm... tough choice. I do like me some finely carved pectorals, but then again, this is the SAMEE'S target we're talking about :naughty2::risas3:

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm thinking most of ch3 stars will be filming big projects next year for their 50th anniversary in 2020 so the producers might be busy planning things at the end of this year.
Ah. Makes sense. Well better be good projects!

Got is super arsty. Hes always painting and posting on his IG about it. I barley discovered him this year so idk how long hes been into art
Yeah he is. I don't remember seeing him paint back im the days, but then I was never on IG so I wouldn't know. Haha.

Hmmm... tough choice. I do like me some finely carved pectorals, but then again, this is the SAMEE'S target we're talking about :naughty2::risas3:
I'd totally feel up Got's boobs. Haha.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I usually wait until the entire lakorn's out and subbed, then binge :risas3: No horrible cliffhangers
I'm lucky I got that because I know of BPS only towards the end. When I read about Bangkok streets being quiet when BPS was all the rage I thought that must have been so exciting the country's united in watching that snobbish Khun Muen strut his stuff. But Bella is truly the belle of the story I got hooked the moment she showed her lakorn rai face to Pin & Yam! No need subs for that!