[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Samee has the most manly shape though, with those broad shoulders, narrow waist, and rear end :drooling: Great's waist doesn't taper like the samee's does
Maybe Great hasn't had the chance of wearing those clothes that Khun Muen does. But who could forget these huh?? Of the tapered waists - and he does have great shoulders, we've all agreed on that.

upload_2018-8-3_11-43-56.jpeg

upload_2018-8-3_11-44-12.jpeg

upload_2018-8-3_11-50-14.jpeg

He's such a beautiful man, isn't he @Rachfull ??
You can sing songs about him..... it's making me tearful.

But I think the production crew made a slip - isn't that twinkling fairy lights the sort we use for Christmas trees that's edging the awning above his head? In 16th century Ayutthaya?? hahahaaa

Hey, it's twilight now here. And this sort of evenings always gets me emotional.
Especially when I look at Pope movies like this - an intense sexy scene, so much suppressed feelings on both sides - and he's an angry saddened guy about to lose the only girl he ever wanted.

upload_2018-8-3_11-57-34.jpeg

Rosi

Wifey #42
Girls just letting you know I have early birthday plans sometime this weekend with my out of town bestie, she is in town for the long weekend :), she is from here so this is her home still but she had to move to another city a few years ago for work :(, it was so hard for us because we always saw each other but now it is more spaced. she can't come up on my birthday because so her and I have plans sometime this weekend, don't know when yet lol.
Hey MKfan, when she comes you should make it last. I hope you've made a list of some happy things you can do together! Meals excursions are always the best, and a movie at least if you can make the time. I wonder if with your wheelchair you still can do some rides at the funfair - I always love those! I will envy you your birthday cake for that is surely my weakness (love the mile high cakes with lots sugar frosting in between). You know we're not going anywhere - and will be here when you get back! If they know of it I'm sure Pope & Bella is wishing you an early birthday too!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Son looks way better in motion. Photos dont do him justice. When i first saw pictures of him i was like ehhh but after i saw videos of him i was like :love::love::love:
Yea I really should give everyone a chance. I'm only saying he's not handsome because I'm being too lazy to see him act in his movies. It's just that I started to lock on one from the beginning (Aum) and everyone else that follows along is from his ties with Bella in that lumberjack movie. Every story that comes from Bella branches into movies I'm watching now. One day when I get to be beyond Barbara Cartland's age I hope I can spend everyday on the couch watching every story recommended here. For now I just love the outdoors too much too!

Okay, somebody told me this drama's good & very romantic - but can any of you guys tell me if this is so? It's
Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yea I really should give everyone a chance. I'm only saying he's not handsome because I'm being too lazy to see him act in his movies. It's just that I started to lock on one from the beginning (Aum) and everyone else that follows along is from his ties with Bella in that lumberjack movie. Every story that comes from Bella branches into movies I'm watching now. One day when I get to be beyond Barbara Cartland's age I hope I can spend everyday on the couch watching every story recommended here. For now I just love the outdoors too much too!

Okay, somebody told me this drama's good & very romantic - but can any of you guys tell me if this is so? It's
Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter
It was very popular at the time it aired. I tried watching it, but I don't like Pong so I never finished it.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Maybe Great hasn't had the chance of wearing those clothes that Khun Muen does. But who could forget these huh?? Of the tapered waists - and he does have great shoulders, we've all agreed on that.

View attachment 21010

View attachment 21011

View attachment 21012

He's such a beautiful man, isn't he @Rachfull ??
You can sing songs about him..... it's making me tearful.

But I think the production crew made a slip - isn't that twinkling fairy lights the sort we use for Christmas trees that's edging the awning above his head? In 16th century Ayutthaya?? hahahaaa

Hey, it's twilight now here. And this sort of evenings always gets me emotional.
Especially when I look at Pope movies like this - an intense sexy scene, so much suppressed feelings on both sides - and he's an angry saddened guy about to lose the only girl he ever wanted.

View attachment 21013
I think that’s just crystal reflecting the light

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Oh Ken... that man is getting BETTER-looking the older he gets :love: Like the samee.
And Weir is about the sexiest man on the planet (aside from the samee)
I like Mik as a tall guy. I already know you're blind and somehow can't see how heart-wrenchingly handsome that man is :p But I don't like his body much. He's lucky his face is so good, because he's a skinny noodle under all those white shirts and ties :facepalm:
I like these 3 hot guys you mentioned, but to me I want to add one more (agree with @phatman abou Tik). I found both your Samee Pope and Tik are the most charming face I've ever known. In my favorite dramas list, I'm happy to announce that these four hot guys are in to make me enjoy watching them. However, I still support and enjoy watching others stars too because of the drama I like a lot...like the one of Nadech with Kim, JJ and Yaya; JJ with Bella, Push and Jui, etc., etc......

Rosi

Wifey #42
I got a already due manuscript to send. My editor is going to kill me soon. Lol
So many talented people here - where's our creative graphic besties @pangiaxiong & @leemyis .....
Woww you're a writer!! Well, hurry then!! Once that's off your chest you'll be happy to relax.
Just don't read from the top again - you'll end up doubting yourself & wanting to change things (that's usually already perfect).
Good luck!!

CPY

GotomySin
So many talented people here - where's our creative graphic besties @pangiaxiong & @leemyis .....
Woww you're a writer!! Well, hurry then!! Once that's off your chest you'll be happy to relax.
Just don't read from the top again - you'll end up doubting yourself & wanting to change things (that's usually already perfect).
Good luck!!
Not full time tho. I am usually on short stories and in Malay. Now I try to write longer.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Aww, they are so cute:icon12:

Hey MKfan, when she comes you should make it last. I hope you've made a list of some happy things you can do together! Meals excursions are always the best, and a movie at least if you can make the time. I wonder if with your wheelchair you still can do some rides at the funfair - I always love those! I will envy you your birthday cake for that is surely my weakness (love the mile high cakes with lots sugar frosting in between). You know we're not going anywhere - and will be here when you get back! If they know of it I'm sure Pope & Bella is wishing you an early birthday too!!
Yea we do, she is taking me out for lunch or supper either Sat or Sun she has to much going on today, I am trying to see want I should get her for her b-day, My mom saw her, two of her sisters and her mom today at the mall, her Mom is going to text my mom later about gifts :). she was like what is going on and they were like nothing nothing haha. It is hard to do rides, I can only go on certain ones :(. Not doing a cake until my b-day, might get a ice cream cake, not sure yet. aww nice :).