[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Girls just letting you know I have early birthday plans sometime this weekend with my out of town bestie, she is in town for the long weekend :), she is from here so this is her home still but she had to move to another city a few years ago for work :(, it was so hard for us because we always saw each other but now it is more spaced. she can't come up on my birthday because so her and I have plans sometime this weekend, don't know when yet lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Samee has the most manly shape though, with those broad shoulders, narrow waist, and rear end :drooling: Great's waist doesn't taper like the samee's does
Great is. . . . thick. Haha. For a tall guy I like Weir! For a short guy I like Pope. I like their stature. Ok actually there are two other peeps. Ken and Tik!!! Hehhe. For tall guys Ken and Weir. For the sh--ties Tik and Pope. Hehe.

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Great is. . . . thick. Haha. For a tall guy I like Weir! For a short guy I like Pope. I like their stature. Ok actually there are two other peeps. Ken and Tik!!! Hehhe. For tall guys Ken and Weir. For the sh--ties Tik and Pope. Hehe.
Oh Ken... that man is getting BETTER-looking the older he gets :love: Like the samee.
And Weir is about the sexiest man on the planet (aside from the samee)
I like Mik as a tall guy. I already know you're blind and somehow can't see how heart-wrenchingly handsome that man is :p But I don't like his body much. He's lucky his face is so good, because he's a skinny noodle under all those white shirts and ties :facepalm:

Last edited: