[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl74rXLnItu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=110heqyxilcqn

Pope, where’s your gallantry? She reached for his hand twice and the man showed no signs of acknowledgment. Man....
Need to have a chat with the samee. He cannot have my Taew if he can't be a gentleman. Is he nervous around Taew? :p
Maybe he has diarrhea that day.... look at this rush from the car through the door https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl8S3Y2Df6b/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lkavqv1hnxq7 :risas3::risas3:

Last edited:
@MissPK Hehe. Yeah I got my boxset!

@Rosi If only they gave Pope Padiwarada and not LRT. Oh well.

Yo guys!! Look at this!! Are they teasing us!!
#popetaew
Oh man!!! What a treat to my IG today!! I am ready and excited for Pope Taew! Ready for Nadech Bella too!!!! Ch3 Dai Yin Mai!?!!!???
*gasp* I hope it happens! Taew is gorgeous!
You know I'd come back to visit when we see Samee with Taew. They look really good. I do hope they get paired in a good lakorn with a good production team and script writer.... not just rush to pair them.

I am also sulking about Bell and Samee's confirmed lakorn. That storyline is not my liking so a bit sad about that for a while now. I guess Bells is forever gonna be my Karakade and nothing will top that.

Rosi

Wifey #42

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Taew is pretty & cute but she's got to be in make-up. Bella is that without it, and much more beautiful. She tends to shine just a degree below the man she's acting with, not overpower or be on par with him - and that's why she makes a perfect pairing with anyone.
Taew is gorgeous without makeup! She looks really young without it. And bella doesnt overpower most of her p'eks cause shes had good co stars. Lots of taews p'eks suck so of course shes gonna shine more

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lmao!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl8S3Y2Df6b/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lkavqv1hnxq7

I like Pope and Taew but their chemistry isn’t like Pope Bella...there is something missing...
He really needed to go. Huh. Haha.

Well to be fair the last time they'd worked together was 5 yrs ago. Haha. Give them a break.

JJ as Saran was irreplacable! Sorry pope i love you but James was the perfect saran
Booo! Hahaha.

Need to have a chat with the samee. He cannot have my Taew if he can't be a gentleman. Is he nervous around Taew? :p
Maybe he has diarrhea that day.... look at this rush from the car through the door https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl8S3Y2Df6b/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lkavqv1hnxq7 :risas3::risas3:
I knew you'd come back! If only they can make our dreams come true! She's the only one he's done an event with that he didn't work with this year. .
So is it a clue??

Rosi

Wifey #42
Did you pick up on the way Saran ever-so-subtley flirts with Rin in the beginning? You have to watch JJ's face, because it becomes obvious his words don't match his actions
I've until now can't really tell when Salan started to love her - beyond the "I can't help staring and wondering about you" thing. So this scene I'm not even sure if he's telling her his heart is already there. Or just making conversation so she won't worry he's going to jump her. Or does he has thoughts already they're a twosome thing & it's perfectly alright if IT happens - not that he loves her but it's just a thing married couples do.

upload_2018-8-2_0-37-3.jpeg

upload_2018-8-2_0-37-30.jpeg

upload_2018-8-2_0-37-49.jpeg

Look at this face. He seems to let her go easily but his expression is - what else can I tell you? Of course I have to lie like this since you obviously is so unwilling. I'm smiling through my teeth here. You can't tell?? I'm clenching my stomach?? I think my ears have gone red too.

upload_2018-8-2_0-38-6.jpeg

upload_2018-8-2_0-38-24.jpeg

upload_2018-8-2_0-38-35.jpeg

upload_2018-8-2_0-38-48.jpeg

upload_2018-8-2_0-38-59.jpeg

upload_2018-8-2_0-39-11.jpeg

upload_2018-8-2_0-39-26.jpeg

Oh Rin! The reason the guy went off to sleep straightaway and facing the wall is because he's about to burst a hernia.....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Me neither. I'm on Ep9 right now. Saran keeps telling Duang he can't love her notr anyone else anymore yet he acts all flirty with Rin. If I were her I'd be confused too and say the same thing she has been saying, that she married out of duty.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Me neither. I'm on Ep9 right now. Saran keeps telling Duang he can't love her notr anyone else anymore yet he acts all flirty with Rin. If I were her I'd be confused too and say the same thing she has been saying, that she married out of duty.
Well, he did tell her he can't love anyone including her without knowing Rin's listening in. He's so secretive about this, he won't even tell Rin what he's feeling but shows by his actions that she's not just anyone to him.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys, here’s the thing. I’ve done part of my lakorn marathon. That included LRT and all the subbed KSTD of 9 eps. So @Rachfull, you can't fault me for that anymore.
Could't watch LRT all without skipping the Putkrong and her gang scenes. Their plots are just so out of my comprehension. Ram is such a weak character that pissed me off endlessly. And how Krathin kept everything to herself and played high and mighty is so nut. Pope pulled off pretty well such a young character. There're some good fins but can't save the whole picture. So overall, LRT is exactly the kind of drama I've tried to avoid at best. I finished it purely because of Pope. Real sacrifice here.
And I DO LIKE KSTD. Surprise? I guess I'm black sheep here. And without subs, I possibly can't consume it. But, I think the lakorn has good story line. Not much about love drama but the struggle of people in real life. A realistic painting of social issues, family conflicts and personal problems. It's so true about how difficult to fight with social prejudice, to get back on your life after wrong turns. But the hardest fight is with yourself, your weakness, your own prejudice and how you hurt your loved ones intentionally or not on the way. If you watch this for Pope, then you'd definitely be disappointed because there's not much room for him, this is a much wider painting. And I think both Pope and Peach failed at portrayed druggies. But otherwise, Pope did pretty well at playing the inner struggle and fight, no surprise here as that is his fortes. Anyway, I'm waiting for the next episodes to be subbed to see how things going on. Actually looking for them.
Don't worry, I'm sure I can find something else to fault you with :celebrate16:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Really want to hear that Pope will have a coming drama before Prum Likit with his wife Karakade. Here is the list of actress (whom he has never acted with) that I want him with:
  • Teaw
  • Patricia
  • Prang
  • Kim
  • Yaya
However, not really mind with any other actresses as long as we'll get a well-known producer and a great director.
I want Pope with some more experienced actresses, like Taew, Kim, or Yaya (especially Yaya she was AWESOME in Kluen Cheewit). They always pair him with these newbie younger actresses, I think our samee could learn from someone with more experience.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
JJ as Saran was irreplacable! Sorry pope i love you but James was the perfect saran
FINALLY someone who agrees with me!!!! Because of the services you have rendered to the head pervert and Popexs hottest wildest wifey, I bestow upon you the title of Pope's Hot Wifey, @SuzieJ
Please kneel.
*takes out sword and touches both your shoulders with it*
*recite the BPS pledge together*
You may rise, Hot Wifey SuzieJ.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
You know I'd come back to visit when we see Samee with Taew. They look really good. I do hope they get paired in a good lakorn with a good production team and script writer.... not just rush to pair them.

I am also sulking about Bell and Samee's confirmed lakorn. That storyline is not my liking so a bit sad about that for a while now. I guess Bells is forever gonna be my Karakade and nothing will top that.
Are you talking about WKK? Because last I heard they weren't sure about putting Bella in that one