[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Guys I got my BOXSET!!!!!!! They freakn lied that it was delivered! Today they came by and was all oh yeah I delivered it yesterday and put it by the bushes. Liars!!!!! Anyway. Screw them. The BPS God's have helped me! I'm sooo happy!!!! Although I was a little disappointed that I didn't get a poster. Hahha. For some reason I thought there was going to be a poster, turns out only a booklet. Oh well. I haven't tried the DVD's yet. They're so precious I don't want to touch 'em. Hahhaa.
Omg!!! Yyyayaysysysyy!!! Im glad it came and ignore all my other replies because im like a week behind on this thread lol so im commenting and replying as i read.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
You know, sometimes even I'M surprised at how nice I am to you guys. I could have just lied and told y'all I'm going on vacation with the samee and wouldn't be able to post part six for a week:confused12:... but I'm SO NICE and NOT RAI that I decided to post it today out of the GOODNESS of my heart.
Hope it doesn't disappoint. It was very hard for me to write, and I'm not sure I got Date completely in-character. But whatever, I doubt anyone cares at this point :risas3: Here's part 6!

P.S. I love the ending of this part :naughty2:

PART VI​

Date took a step closer to Kade. She frowned, folding her arms and glaring up at him with her nose in the air. Date half-expected her to stamp her foot. Smirking just the tiniest bit, he took another step toward her.

Kade stepped back. “I opened the door like you wanted. Now go take the children to the market.”

“No.” Another step.

“No?” Kade’s brows entwined in concern.

“No.” He was towering over her now, with only a few inches of space between them.

Kade’s face cleared. “Khun P!” she whined. “How can you do that? You know they’ve been looking forward to it for a week now! Prang hasn’t stopped talking about it for the past three days! And now you won’t take them just because I kicked you out last night?”

Date nodded once. He continued to approach Kade ever so slowly, coercing her in the direction he wanted her to go in.

“Khun P!” Kade tripped over a ledge and fell onto the bed.

Date fell with her.

“Khun P!” Kade stared up at him with wide eyes, her body tensing underneath him.

Date chuckled, and got off of her to sit next to her on the edge of the bed. Kade sat up and quickly shifted away from him. Date shifted closer to her.

“Kade…” he began, but Kade cut him off.

“Chan mai fang! I won’t listen! You pushed me down and left me on the ground! That may be acceptable behavior for a husband in Ayutthaya, but where I come from, it’s downright heartless!” She folded her arms again and turned away from him.

“Khun Ying Karakade, stop behaving like a child and listen to me!” Date grabbed Kade firmly but gently by the shoulders, and turned her to face him.

She tried to break free of his grip. Struggling, she said, “Bloy chan! Let me go! I’m angry at you for being raeng!” When her attempts to break free of his grip were unsuccessful, Kade huffed and looked away from Date.

“Kade, fang chan. I didn’t push you, you tripped and fell--”

Her head zipped back to face him. “But you didn’t even--”

“I know, I didn’t help you up. I was angry and in a bad state of mind. I needed to be alone. All the same, I’m very sorry I didn’t help you up, Khun Ying Karakade.”

Kade briefly glanced in his direction, her head still turned away from him. “Khun poot arai? What did you say? I didn’t hear.”

Date smirked. He drew close to Kade’s ear, so close his nose was a hair’s breadth away from touching the appendage. “Chan katot maak, Mae Kadesurang.”

Kade turned her head, her face so close to Date’s their noses collided. But when Kade tried to move back, Date wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her against his chest. At first Kade tensed again, apparently debating whether she should push him away or not. Date tightened his grip on her waist. She finally relaxed against his chest, smiling to herself.

They sat there for a while, quietly listening to the cicadas chirping.

It was Date who broke the silence.

“Kade?”

“Hmm?” Kade changed position, resting her chin on Date’s chest so she could peer up at him.

“Let’s take the children to the market later. There’s a boat I want to surf before we take the other one on the water.”

And Date kissed Kade like the French.
Hahaha omg the end.. that's a nicer way to put LSP :risas3:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
So handsome. Yums!! :love::love:

Got is sooo hot. :love:
He sure is :love::love: Now back off my hubby! :celebrate16:

He's such a stunner. But such a dark character he reminds me of Jake Gyllenhaal.
Where's his wife?? Heyyy you @MissPK come look at your husband

View attachment 20675
I'm right here!!! Lol i can't get enough of my hubby :love::love::love:

#HotGotwifeyforeverrrrr :p
#thethingsiwoulddotohim :naughty2:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Guys, here’s the thing. I’ve done part of my lakorn marathon. That included LRT and all the subbed KSTD of 9 eps. So @Rachfull, you can't fault me for that anymore.
Could't watch LRT all without skipping the Putkrong and her gang scenes. Their plots are just so out of my comprehension. Ram is such a weak character that pissed me off endlessly. And how Krathin kept everything to herself and played high and mighty is so nut. Pope pulled off pretty well such a young character. There're some good fins but can't save the whole picture. So overall, LRT is exactly the kind of drama I've tried to avoid at best. I finished it purely because of Pope. Real sacrifice here.
And I DO LIKE KSTD. Surprise? I guess I'm black sheep here. And without subs, I possibly can't consume it. But, I think the lakorn has good story line. Not much about love drama but the struggle of people in real life. A realistic painting of social issues, family conflicts and personal problems. It's so true about how difficult to fight with social prejudice, to get back on your life after wrong turns. But the hardest fight is with yourself, your weakness, your own prejudice and how you hurt your loved ones intentionally or not on the way. If you watch this for Pope, then you'd definitely be disappointed because there's not much room for him, this is a much wider painting. And I think both Pope and Peach failed at portrayed druggies. But otherwise, Pope did pretty well at playing the inner struggle and fight, no surprise here as that is his fortes. Anyway, I'm waiting for the next episodes to be subbed to see how things going on. Actually looking for them.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Guys, here’s the thing. I’ve done part of my lakorn marathon. That included LRT and all the subbed KSTD of 9 eps. So @Rachfull, you can't fault me for that anymore.
Could't watch LRT all without skipping the Putkrong and her gang scenes. Their plots are just so out of my comprehension. Ram is such a weak character that pissed me off endlessly. And how Krathin kept everything to herself and played high and mighty is so nut. Pope pulled off pretty well such a young character. There're some good fins but can't save the whole picture. So overall, LRT is exactly the kind of drama I've tried to avoid at best. I finished it purely because of Pope. Real sacrifice here.
And I DO LIKE KSTD. Surprise? I guess I'm black sheep here. And without subs, I possibly can't consume it. But, I think the lakorn has good story line. Not much about love drama but the struggle of people in real life. A realistic painting of social issues, family conflicts and personal problems. It's so true about how difficult to fight with social prejudice, to get back on your life after wrong turns. But the hardest fight is with yourself, your weakness, your own prejudice and how you hurt your loved ones intentionally or not on the way. If you watch this for Pope, then you'd definitely be disappointed because there's not much room for him, this is a much wider painting. And I think both Pope and Peach failed at portrayed druggies. But otherwise, Pope did pretty well at playing the inner struggle and fight, no surprise here as that is his fortes. Anyway, I'm waiting for the next episodes to be subbed to see how things going on. Actually looking for them.
I think I've been complaining from Day 1 why I can't follow KSTD is because I see so little of Pope! He's got so much scope to show himself in a serious piece & they didn't give it to him. But I am totally stunned at the first view of him - alone at the beach & staring out into the churning ocean..... I thought there would be a lot more from where that'd come from. But sadly, no. About the side characters & the other druggie there were just too many cliches which also runs in the same vein so I've been skipping scenes & stuff. I also gave credit Chippy had this a picture speaks a 1000 words candid photo by the resident photographer which I thought they'll explore her as a person - but again no.

For LRT I love it! Well, I love it when I fast forward anything Putkrong & Pupe & their cronies/family - until I'm left solely with this big, beautiful picture of a love story between Ram & Kratin. I guess I like the look of them together, it's a pretty thing they have about sharing secrets, suppressed feelings - and the rapture of falling in love. I'm also moved by the chemistry of Kratin & her dad, Kad. Here's this gruff, oaf of a country peasant & petty criminal to boot, who thought he didn't deserve her. I thought the scenes when Kratin tells him she's been without a home ever since he left her, and there are a couple or so of those, are heartbreaking. I love it that he loves her, that he hides it and how strong that love is. Each time this happens he goes into a reverie of how he took her off his mum, threatened her cries on the boat, forced the little Kratin to swim across a river. His regret is always he never took her back as he promised - forcing her into a life of servitude and her unhappiness which he watched from afar. But he wouldn't admit to that of course. Yeah, it is not just a love story but about human nature too.

What is also glaring about this story is that any man can be led by the pants hahahaaa...... Khun Than, Tot....

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes! And I love it! I love how the writers didn't make him a complete @ss by making him give in to Duang. Also I love how they showed us the two sides to his reasons for not kicking Duang to the curb completely and not falling easily for Rin.
BUT I'm not really fond if JJ's portrayal of him though. . . .so.
I can imagine everything about him for this story apart from the scene Salan serenades Rin. In BPS that's the song Kade sings to the family (a short piece) and got Date so impressed! But Pope won't be able to hold a guitar & sing in company like that.... it'll be too cheesy for him. But he would do wonders in that tight uniform which James parades in thoughout the story.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Man I can't wait to see Rin seduce Saran. Haha. And I can't express how much I would've loved to see Pope as Saran! Saran is soooo much more likable than Ram! Haha.
I think Pope would do great in the early scenes when Salan refused to get married & challenged his mum each time the postman comes. I love those parts - Salan is so cocky & defensive, can imagine Pope being this downright jerk of an insecure fellow.