[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I didn't think they'd look compatible because of how baby she looked in STT, but she really does look like a grown mature woman in LRT. I don't mind them together anymore. My only complaints are her bad acting and skinny@ss arms!! Haha.

Oh btw. I wanted to ask! @Rachfull !!! In Padiwarada, which part was the part Saran climbed the ladder into Rin's room and she pushed it off?! I remembered them wearing their wedding clothes, but I'm way pass the wedding already and I haven't seen it?? Unless I was away from the tv when that part came on?
I think it's in Episode 3. That'll be after the sunflowers in the fields scene.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't think they'd look compatible because of how baby she looked in STT, but she really does look like a grown mature woman in LRT. I don't mind them together anymore. My only complaints are her bad acting and skinny@ss arms!! Haha.

Oh btw. I wanted to ask! @Rachfull !!! In Padiwarada, which part was the part Saran climbed the ladder into Rin's room and she pushed it off?! I remembered them wearing their wedding clothes, but I'm way pass the wedding already and I haven't seen it?? Unless I was away from the tv when that part came on?
It's right after their wedding in episode three, when they're locked in the bridal room. That's why Saran needed the ladder

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh? He's 12 years older? I didn't know that. But does it matter? Age is just a number & it's not like he's 24 years older & could be her father. I don't care, I think they look lovely together. All these fans, some of them what do they know really. All I know is Aum's wife is 6 years older & man, don't she look old. But no one says anything.... I hope Pope marries Diana if he isn't samee already to you & phatman & @neenavaj , Rachfull.
Age is just a number because Pope and I have a big age difference but we still love each other more than life itself :celebrate16::risas3:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl1pZjlFmZX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ua4flrliur9q

Aw this is kind of cute. I’m curious to see if they’ll develop strong chemistry...:confused12: If I remember correctly, Bell has a fear of depth, but she seems comfortable here. : )
Read somewhere she is afraid, but look at Great! He dances well, even in the water!! hehe I like the way Bells simply threw off her breathing thing & game to follow whatever he's prompting her to do. Yes, she was screaming a lot in the BPS water scene with Pope - and that's not even having her hair wet yet.