[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
You know, sometimes even I'M surprised at how nice I am to you guys. I could have just lied and told y'all I'm going on vacation with the samee and wouldn't be able to post part six for a week:confused12:... but I'm SO NICE and NOT RAI that I decided to post it today out of the GOODNESS of my heart.
Hope it doesn't disappoint. It was very hard for me to write, and I'm not sure I got Date completely in-character. But whatever, I doubt anyone cares at this point :risas3: Here's part 6!

P.S. I love the ending of this part :naughty2:

PART VI​

Date took a step closer to Kade. She frowned, folding her arms and glaring up at him with her nose in the air. Date half-expected her to stamp her foot. Smirking just the tiniest bit, he took another step toward her.

Kade stepped back. “I opened the door like you wanted. Now go take the children to the market.”

“No.” Another step.

“No?” Kade’s brows entwined in concern.

“No.” He was towering over her now, with only a few inches of space between them.

Kade’s face cleared. “Khun P!” she whined. “How can you do that? You know they’ve been looking forward to it for a week now! Prang hasn’t stopped talking about it for the past three days! And now you won’t take them just because I kicked you out last night?”

Date nodded once. He continued to approach Kade ever so slowly, coercing her in the direction he wanted her to go in.

“Khun P!” Kade tripped over a ledge and fell onto the bed.

Date fell with her.

“Khun P!” Kade stared up at him with wide eyes, her body tensing underneath him.

Date chuckled, and got off of her to sit next to her on the edge of the bed. Kade sat up and quickly shifted away from him. Date shifted closer to her.

“Kade…” he began, but Kade cut him off.

“Chan mai fang! I won’t listen! You pushed me down and left me on the ground! That may be acceptable behavior for a husband in Ayutthaya, but where I come from, it’s downright heartless!” She folded her arms again and turned away from him.

“Khun Ying Karakade, stop behaving like a child and listen to me!” Date grabbed Kade firmly but gently by the shoulders, and turned her to face him.

She tried to break free of his grip. Struggling, she said, “Bloy chan! Let me go! I’m angry at you for being raeng!” When her attempts to break free of his grip were unsuccessful, Kade huffed and looked away from Date.

“Kade, fang chan. I didn’t push you, you tripped and fell--”

Her head zipped back to face him. “But you didn’t even--”

“I know, I didn’t help you up. I was angry and in a bad state of mind. I needed to be alone. All the same, I’m very sorry I didn’t help you up, Khun Ying Karakade.”

Kade briefly glanced in his direction, her head still turned away from him. “Khun poot arai? What did you say? I didn’t hear.”

Date smirked. He drew close to Kade’s ear, so close his nose was a hair’s breadth away from touching the appendage. “Chan katot maak, Mae Kadesurang.”

Kade turned her head, her face so close to Date’s their noses collided. But when Kade tried to move back, Date wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her against his chest. At first Kade tensed again, apparently debating whether she should push him away or not. Date tightened his grip on her waist. She finally relaxed against his chest, smiling to herself.

They sat there for a while, quietly listening to the cicadas chirping.

It was Date who broke the silence.

“Kade?”

“Hmm?” Kade changed position, resting her chin on Date’s chest so she could peer up at him.

“Let’s take the children to the market later. There’s a boat I want to surf before we take the other one on the water.”

And Date kissed Kade like the French.
Goodness! You did not disappoint! I really did wake up to a new chapter. Thank you thank you :worship2: Khun P is Sexy mak. :aaaaa:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know, sometimes even I'M surprised at how nice I am to you guys. I could have just lied and told y'all I'm going on vacation with the samee and wouldn't be able to post part six for a week:confused12:... but I'm SO NICE and NOT RAI that I decided to post it today out of the GOODNESS of my heart.
Hope it doesn't disappoint. It was very hard for me to write, and I'm not sure I got Date completely in-character. But whatever, I doubt anyone cares at this point :risas3: Here's part 6!

P.S. I love the ending of this part :naughty2:

PART VI​

Date took a step closer to Kade. She frowned, folding her arms and glaring up at him with her nose in the air. Date half-expected her to stamp her foot. Smirking just the tiniest bit, he took another step toward her.

Kade stepped back. “I opened the door like you wanted. Now go take the children to the market.”

“No.” Another step.

“No?” Kade’s brows entwined in concern.

“No.” He was towering over her now, with only a few inches of space between them.

Kade’s face cleared. “Khun P!” she whined. “How can you do that? You know they’ve been looking forward to it for a week now! Prang hasn’t stopped talking about it for the past three days! And now you won’t take them just because I kicked you out last night?”

Date nodded once. He continued to approach Kade ever so slowly, coercing her in the direction he wanted her to go in.

“Khun P!” Kade tripped over a ledge and fell onto the bed.

Date fell with her.

“Khun P!” Kade stared up at him with wide eyes, her body tensing underneath him.

Date chuckled, and got off of her to sit next to her on the edge of the bed. Kade sat up and quickly shifted away from him. Date shifted closer to her.

“Kade…” he began, but Kade cut him off.

“Chan mai fang! I won’t listen! You pushed me down and left me on the ground! That may be acceptable behavior for a husband in Ayutthaya, but where I come from, it’s downright heartless!” She folded her arms again and turned away from him.

“Khun Ying Karakade, stop behaving like a child and listen to me!” Date grabbed Kade firmly but gently by the shoulders, and turned her to face him.

She tried to break free of his grip. Struggling, she said, “Bloy chan! Let me go! I’m angry at you for being raeng!” When her attempts to break free of his grip were unsuccessful, Kade huffed and looked away from Date.

“Kade, fang chan. I didn’t push you, you tripped and fell--”

Her head zipped back to face him. “But you didn’t even--”

“I know, I didn’t help you up. I was angry and in a bad state of mind. I needed to be alone. All the same, I’m very sorry I didn’t help you up, Khun Ying Karakade.”

Kade briefly glanced in his direction, her head still turned away from him. “Khun poot arai? What did you say? I didn’t hear.”

Date smirked. He drew close to Kade’s ear, so close his nose was a hair’s breadth away from touching the appendage. “Chan katot maak, Mae Kadesurang.”

Kade turned her head, her face so close to Date’s their noses collided. But when Kade tried to move back, Date wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her against his chest. At first Kade tensed again, apparently debating whether she should push him away or not. Date tightened his grip on her waist. She finally relaxed against his chest, smiling to herself.

They sat there for a while, quietly listening to the cicadas chirping.

It was Date who broke the silence.

“Kade?”

“Hmm?” Kade changed position, resting her chin on Date’s chest so she could peer up at him.

“Let’s take the children to the market later. There’s a boat I want to surf before we take the other one on the water.”

And Date kissed Kade like the French.
Hahahaha. LSP take 100! Cute cute. Awe you are SO NICE. So not RAI. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm surprised nobody shipped Ram & Kratin. I think they would look great together in real life. His maturity suits her & she's a lot prettier & softer than Mae Malee (if Pope really likes the Susie type of looks).

View attachment 20632

View attachment 20633

View attachment 20634

View attachment 20635

View attachment 20636

View attachment 20637
I didn't think they'd look compatible because of how baby she looked in STT, but she really does look like a grown mature woman in LRT. I don't mind them together anymore. My only complaints are her bad acting and skinny@ss arms!! Haha.

Oh btw. I wanted to ask! @Rachfull !!! In Padiwarada, which part was the part Saran climbed the ladder into Rin's room and she pushed it off?! I remembered them wearing their wedding clothes, but I'm way pass the wedding already and I haven't seen it?? Unless I was away from the tv when that part came on?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yep..i'll try my best to get close to the stage and take some photos. It will be embarrassing for me since it will be broadcast live on TV too:p
Yaas! Take pictures of miss Hataya! Haha .

@phatman , where are you today? I dread tomorrow because there's no BPS and the Cape Town story is no good. Can we wake up to more of your cheery Phatcaps please. Boy, how I missed those extended/deleted scenes!!

I'm watching LRT trying not to hurt so much with Kratin, and maybe start Padiwarada tomorrow.
Haha. Watching Padiwarada at the moment.

Rosi

Wifey #42
You’re so good at writing, I get tingles just from reading your comments. Have you ever think of fantics by yourself? I would love to read them
Hmmn, I just write as I feel but I guess I got carried away because I love BPS so much. I can't stop thinking of the story!! Their pairing is just too intense and romantic I'm having a hard time liking new movies, that's why I've tearing through any of Pope or Bella's old movies.... as it's turned out Luerd Rak Torranong is a great story too and I'm loving it!

Now about fanfics I didn't exactly write a sequel or how @Rachfull is with her XXX-rated boat story today, but I wrote something like a painkiller for myself - over Kade & Rheungrit. When I first started watching I cried each time seeing him as a monk, especially him barefoot with his rice bowl in the driveway of Kade's home, so I wrote a story to fix those things. I gave him a happy ending and a link to Kade's life in Ayutthaya, so their ties will also never be broken. I don't cry as much these days.

It's in this threads on Page 708 - simply called THE STORY OF RHEUNGRIT. You can be sure there's no boat or horse or whatsoever kissing like the French in it. He's a monk so I can't mess around with things like that (also those stuff are only for Kade & or Date!).

@Starsapphire you've also asked me for this before but for weeks I can't remember which page it was. I've finally found it! So you can go have a read if you like - are you still having withdrawal symptoms now that BPS rerun is over? I'm torturing myself with LRT. Pope is so good in it as Ram.

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh? He's 12 years older? I didn't know that. But does it matter? Age is just a number & it's not like he's 24 years older & could be her father. I don't care, I think they look lovely together. All these fans, some of them what do they know really. All I know is Aum's wife is 6 years older & man, don't she look old. But no one says anything.... I hope Pope marries Diana if he isn't samee already to you & phatman & @neenavaj , Rachfull.
You're encouraging my samee to cheat on me????