[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 20498 @Rosi here’s the pic I told you. I’m not sure if it’s the real deal or photoshopped. I’ve tried to dive so deep in millions of pics on instagram by all my best of a sea-town-born girl but to no result. All of suddenly bang, it’s all over the instagram this noon. What a coincidence. You probably seen it too
Ew... he looks so different. But I'll bet if he were smiling he'd still look cute

Rosi

Wifey #42
@phatman & @Rachfull you both saw the whole of LRT right? I'm getting a little lost here - what happened to the pocket watch? Did Ram ever found out it was stolen from Kratin & was it ever discovered between them what actually happened to it. Which episode is that?

Rosi

Wifey #42

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m curious, what is a “Sabrina” plot? I really don’t know. :confused12:
"Sabrina" is a movie. There's a 1954 version and a 1990s version.

A girl who is the daughter of a chauffeur is infatuated with a really rich family's son for many years. She has such a big crush on him, she goes to Paris to get over him. When she gets back, she's super pretty and the guy is actually interested in her.
But the guy is engaged to another girl.
So he his brother "looks after her for him." Then the brother and the girl develop feelings for each other.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I’m curious, what is a “Sabrina” plot? I really don’t know. :confused12:
It's from that movie "Sabrina". Stars Harrison Ford & Julia Ormond.
The Larrabees of Long Island are a very wealthy family, with 2 sons - the younger David is a playboy, Linus the serious older brother. Sabrina is the clumsy daughter of their chauffeur. She's loved David since a child but he's never noticed her. Sabrina was sent away to Paris for school & returned a very beautiful woman. David who by time is engaged, fell in love with her anyway. As his marriage is to be a huge $$$ financial merger, Linus stepped in to stop David breaking his engagement. His plan is to get rid of Sabrina, pay her off. But as it turns out she wasn't the naive girl she was before, he fell in love with her.

Rosi

Wifey #42

A girl who is the daughter of a chauffeur is infatuated with a really rich family's son for many years. She has such a big crush on him, she goes to Paris to get over him. When she gets back, she's super pretty and the guy is actually interested in her.
So he his brother "looks after her for him." Then the brother and the girl develop feelings for each other.
Hahaaa..... you remember it as well as me!! But I can still recite the beginning of the movie.

Once upon a time on the north shore of Long Island, not far from New York is a very beautiful mansion, almost a castle where there lived a family by the name of Larrabee.......

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling

Ahh...thanks for explaining. I’ve never seen that movie but that sounds like a fun plot for a Thai lakorn. I wish we they took fan requests for plots. :risas3:

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
It's from that movie "Sabrina". Stars Harrison Ford & Julia Ormond.
The Larrabees of Long Island are a very wealthy family, with 2 sons - the younger David is a playboy, Linus the serious older brother. Sabrina is the clumsy daughter of their chauffeur. She's loved David since a child but he's never noticed her. Sabrina was sent away to Paris for school & returned a very beautiful woman. David who by time is engaged, fell in love with her anyway. As his marriage is to be a huge $$$ financial merger, Linus stepped in to stop David breaking his engagement. His plan is to get rid of Sabrina, pay her off. But as it turns out she wasn't the naive girl she was before, he fell in love with her.
Thanks for the sypnosis. I think I’ll have to go watch that movie now. But of course, after I finish my Thai lakorn marathon. :pancarta: Priorities. :aaaaa:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Come to think of it, I've never seen Sleepless in Seattle. Always meant to watch it, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I've seen the other Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan movies, though: Joe Versus the Volcano and You've Got Mail.
Seriously what took you so long, it's one of those stories you can watch over and over! You really must! It's damn heartwarming & so many cute parts. Although I love You've Got Mail. Joe Versus the Volcano it's too fantasy but I like that old guy Abe Vigoda in it, he's so funny!! He's the mumbo jumbo guy keeper of the volcano.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaaa..... you remember it as well as me!! But I can still recite the beginning of the movie.

Once upon a time on the north shore of Long Island, not far from New York is a very beautiful mansion, almost a castle where there lived a family by the name of Larrabee.......
Have you not seen the 1954 version with Audrey Hepburn and Humphrey Bogart? I liked it better than the remake, though I am an old Hollywood fan and I saw the old version first. But I loved the black and white, and Humphrey Bogart, not because he was handsome but his acting was wonderful

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh...thanks for explaining. I’ve never seen that movie but that sounds like a fun plot for a Thai lakorn. I wish we they took fan requests for plots. :risas3:
I do too, half the time I watch a drama and go, "Even I could write a better script than this!"
But sadly, they stick with their inconsistent screenwriters. It's so hard to find a good drama sometimes