[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Aren't cliffhangers GREAT????? :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::celebrate16:

Oh and the next part's really good too... it's a shame I haven't felt like posting it yet...

I'll probably post the next part tomorrow, bit if enough people beg and plead (I accept offers of extra nights with the samee) I MIGHT just post the next part tonight :confused12:
It's 3am & I'm not asleep yet for want of waiting for you to continue. Come now! Cough it up!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. We had a few fanfics during the nearing of the finale. Many of us were involved in one and a few had their own! If only I can go pinpoint where exactly we started the fanfics. Haha.

Ahhhh so sad that you've said it like that..... "since he really was a nobody". Oh NOOOOOO...........! But I think if we ever find his ordained pics it'll probably show him goofing around! He seems to dance to the beat of his own drum, this guy.

Thing is I love Pope so much that I'm joyous at his happiest moments (in his movies). In BPS he's in control because he's the respectable son of a great family, affiliated to the King & he doesn't have to follow another's lead (although he's respectful of his parents). He chased Kade down when the timing is right, when he's sure & he used threats too! hehe But in LRT and Khun Chai Ruj he has to succumb to the dictates of society & others & in each story he's down to the depths of despair - until miracles happen. Krathin turned up as the bride, and Rasa's dad called him over to give him his daughter..... and each time you see the way his face lights up. It's lovely to watch. Though of course we got a relieved version of it too in BPS, when Kade admits in a roundabout way that she loves him back!

OK, now back to the name of the girl we can't remember who thinks her mouth hanging open is sexy - you said she's a CH7? Actually there's another CH7 girl I want with Pope, since I can't seem to see when they'll ever pair him with Nychaa. If it's ever done the two channels can work together, this girl I think she would be romantic with Pope! @Rachfull - your former love, Weir.

Haha. It's true! You are a nobody until you become a somebody.

I'm neutral wuth Praew. She's tolerable. She's kind of like Namtarn to me. Except I have a softer spot for Namtarn. Hehe.

THE GUY MOST UNLOVED BY THE WARDROBE DEPT - no matter CH3 or CH7, they don't love this guy.
Keep a lookout for him! Poor bugger - his clothes or hair or pants will somehow never fit.

BPS - Kosa Lek's friend

View attachment 20287

LRT - Wedding guest
View attachment 20288

View attachment 20289

With Weir - the resident doctor (those pants)

View attachment 20290
Hahaha. That's hilarious! They are so mean to neglect him!

Idk after seeing that pic on @phatman profile. I might wanna spend my time with him today :celebrate16: hahahhaa just teasing.
Well in thay case lets do a fair trade. I'll have Hot Got and you can have Pope for the night. Hehhhe.

Who said Weir is my "former" love??? He showed up in Mik's drama (part of the series) and I was more excited to see him than Mik :risas3::risas3::risas3: I keep re-watching him in Pin Anong:love:
I used to think LRSKF was my favorite Weir lakorn, but Pin Anong is his only lakorn I can rewatch over and over, so it has officially become my favorite Weir lakorn. Haha. I actually thought about marathoning it after LRT because LRT reminded me so much of it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know I feel like I stepped ten years back in time when those sorts of cliches hadn't become cliches yet :facepalm: The awesome thing about BPS is it avoided all lakorn cliches :thumbup:
Actually it used all the lakorn cliches and made it into a BPS thing. Hehe.

Aren't cliffhangers GREAT????? :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::celebrate16:

Oh and the next part's really good too... it's a shame I haven't felt like posting it yet...

I'll probably post the next part tomorrow, bit if enough people beg and plead (I accept offers of extra nights with the samee) I MIGHT just post the next part tonight :confused12:
Why you gotta play us like that *tch! Hahaha. Give it up or else you won't see Samee ever again.

I suspect he understands basic English, but I don't think he speaks particularly well either. He had a good accent when I spoke in KSTD, though
KSTD. . .. .darn. It's Wednesday. :facepalm:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. We had a few fanfics during the nearing of the finale. Many of us were involved in one and a few had their own! If only I can go pinpoint where exactly we started the fanfics. Haha.

Haha. It's true! You are a nobody until you become a somebody.

I'm neutral wuth Praew. She's tolerable. She's kind of like Namtarn to me. Except I have a softer spot for Namtarn. Hehe.

Hahaha. That's hilarious! They are so mean to neglect him!

Well in thay case lets do a fair trade. I'll have Hot Got and you can have Pope for the night. Hehhhe.

I used to think LRSKF was my favorite Weir lakorn, but Pin Anong is his only lakorn I can rewatch over and over, so it has officially become my favorite Weir lakorn. Haha. I actually thought about marathoning it after LRT because LRT reminded me so much of it.
LRSKF is my favorite Weir lakorn in terms of writing and storytelling-- it reminds me of a fairytale. Oh and Weir is insanely hot in it, especially with those bad-boy earrings :love:
Pin Anong is better in the romance department, though. No matter how overly dramatic it got or how frustrating the misunderstandings were, Pin and Khun Yai were sooooo good together.
Actually I loved Khun Yai. I liked Pin better when she got a little less "perfect unassuming submissive woman" after being married to Yai for a while :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually it used all the lakorn cliches and made it into a BPS thing. Hehe.

Why you gotta play us like that *tch! Hahaha. Give it up or else you won't see Samee ever again.

KSTD. . .. .darn. It's Wednesday. :facepalm:
1) Kinda, but it didn't follow any of the misunderstandings or evil nang rais you see in lakorns. It took the good cliches
2) :celebrate16:
3) Screenshot_20180705-143945_YouTube.jpg
Ugh...

Rosi

Wifey #42
@milquety
milquety said:
I kinda have a feeling he does - he probably understands but not confident enough to converse in it?
@Starsapphire - I think we had this discussion before. What do you say? You're the person who tried to talk to him in English. x'D

I suspect he understands basic English, but I don't think he speaks particularly well either. He had a good accent when I spoke in KSTD, though
Guys, you'd be surprised I almost missed this! It's like he said there's no kisses in BPS & you found out that's a damned lie? It's the same as him acting like he can't speak English!! Because he can! And his pronounciation of it is so perfect too. "(with women) Treat them mean, keep them keen" he said that clearly, and very sweetly the way he did it. Boy, the samee sure keeps his surprises coming!

upload_2018-7-25_19-59-52.jpeg

It's in this video, watch out at 51:20 !!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
@milquety
milquety said:
I kinda have a feeling he does - he probably understands but not confident enough to converse in it?
@Starsapphire - I think we had this discussion before. What do you say? You're the person who tried to talk to him in English. x'D

Guys, you'd be surprised I almost missed this! It's like he said there's no kisses in BPS & you found out that's a damned lie? It's the same as him acting like he can't speak English!! Because he can! And his pronounciation of it is so perfect too. "(with women) Treat them mean, keep them keen" he said that clearly, and very sweetly the way he did it. Boy, the samee sure keeps his surprises coming!

View attachment 20292

It's in this video, watch out at 51:20 !!

I suppose you haven't seen KSTD, have you @Rosi ? Here's a clip of our samee's adorable English:
Starts at about 13:53

CPY

GotomySin

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LRSKF is my favorite Weir lakorn in terms of writing and storytelling-- it reminds me of a fairytale. Oh and Weir is insanely hot in it, especially with those bad-boy earrings :love:
Pin Anong is better in the romance department, though. No matter how overly dramatic it got or how frustrating the misunderstandings were, Pin and Khun Yai were sooooo good together.
Actually I loved Khun Yai. I liked Pin better when she got a little less "perfect unassuming submissive woman" after being married to Yai for a while :risas3:
Yeah definitely better in writing. I love Pin and Khun Yai's relationship. Their romance later on is definitely on the more mature side. Hehe.

1) Kinda, but it didn't follow any of the misunderstandings or evil nang rais you see in lakorns. It took the good cliches
2) :celebrate16:
3) View attachment 20293
Ugh...
Oooo that face. You should use that as your profile pic. Haha.

I'm number one in real life, I'm just listed at #28 on @Rosi 's list for... tax reasons :risas3:
Glad you're enjoying it :)
Puaha. I was here first. Humph!

I love the drama Morrasoom Sawaat.
I liked the storyline, but I wasn't too fond of nang'ek (the character).

I suppose you haven't seen KSTD, have you @Rosi ? Here's a clip of our samee's adorable English:
Don't remind me! Haha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hey he can make it his own sad thing even if it's a language he don't often have to use. The cameraman & him - they both tangoed off each other. His English is okay then. (DAMN YOU POPE!!!!!! *@*&!!+*&$@#@#$! Why didn't you reply to @Starsapphire when she spoke to you that day? She went off on a jaunty spring & you uhh uhh uhh like that as if you don't speak English! And I had to pass a special message to your sis IN FRONT OF YOU because we all thought you are so shy you only talk Thai! Jeeeze, man. ^$%%$%^#!!!##$@!!??><>!!)

Last edited: