[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hey girls my Aunt and uncle plus my little cousin is here but they are gone out so I though I would come on while they are out :).

EDIT

They are back I have to go sorry I think they will be going out again so I will be back again if they do. bye for now.

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
No way! Hahaha. I had no idea it's the same house. I don't pay attention to that stuff because if I do it ruins the set of the lakorn. Haha.

I don't think there are professional photos maybe just personal photos from friends and family since he really was a nobody.
Ahhhh so sad that you've said it like that..... "since he really was a nobody". Oh NOOOOOO...........! But I think if we ever find his ordained pics it'll probably show him goofing around! He seems to dance to the beat of his own drum, this guy.

Thing is I love Pope so much that I'm joyous at his happiest moments (in his movies). In BPS he's in control because he's the respectable son of a great family, affiliated to the King & he doesn't have to follow another's lead (although he's respectful of his parents). He chased Kade down when the timing is right, when he's sure & he used threats too! hehe But in LRT and Khun Chai Ruj he has to succumb to the dictates of society & others & in each story he's down to the depths of despair - until miracles happen. Krathin turned up as the bride, and Rasa's dad called him over to give him his daughter..... and each time you see the way his face lights up. It's lovely to watch. Though of course we got a relieved version of it too in BPS, when Kade admits in a roundabout way that she loves him back!

OK, now back to the name of the girl we can't remember who thinks her mouth hanging open is sexy - you said she's a CH7? Actually there's another CH7 girl I want with Pope, since I can't seem to see when they'll ever pair him with Nychaa. If it's ever done the two channels can work together, this girl I think she would be romantic with Pope! @Rachfull - your former love, Weir.

Rosi

Wifey #42
THE GUY MOST UNLOVED BY THE WARDROBE DEPT - no matter CH3 or CH7, they don't love this guy.
Keep a lookout for him! Poor bugger - his clothes or hair or pants will somehow never fit.

BPS - Kosa Lek's friend

upload_2018-7-25_17-56-30.jpeg

LRT - Wedding guest
upload_2018-7-25_18-6-8.jpeg

upload_2018-7-25_18-7-0.jpeg

With Weir - the resident doctor (those pants)

upload_2018-7-25_18-7-58.jpeg

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I actually tried to join earlier so I could get my name on the card, but AF gave me trouble while I tried to make an account so I wasn't able to create it until about a week later...:sad6::sad6::sad6:

I'm wrestling with so many other wives, that's why I'm so aggressive... if you all just accepted defeat, I would quiet down :naughty2:

Come to think of it, I think JJ was my first samee... :risas3: He was the first Thai actor I followed closely. Though I had flings with Toomtam, Weir, Mike, and even Sean :confused12:
Oh yeah, and Mik :risas3:
But then I met Pope and I forgot every other actor I've never met... except Mik :thumbup:
Whoa....too many same. Hope Pope is the only one last forever.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhhh so sad that you've said it like that..... "since he really was a nobody". Oh NOOOOOO...........! But I think if we ever find his ordained pics it'll probably show him goofing around! He seems to dance to the beat of his own drum, this guy.

Thing is I love Pope so much that I'm joyous at his happiest moments (in his movies). In BPS he's in control because he's the respectable son of a great family, affiliated to the King & he doesn't have to follow another's lead (although he's respectful of his parents). He chased Kade down when the timing is right, when he's sure & he used threats too! hehe But in LRT and Khun Chai Ruj he has to succumb to the dictates of society & others & in each story he's down to the depths of despair - until miracles happen. Krathin turned up as the bride, and Rasa's dad called him over to give him his daughter..... and each time you see the way his face lights up. It's lovely to watch. Though of course we got a relieved version of it too in BPS, when Kade admits in a roundabout way that she loves him back!

OK, now back to the name of the girl we can't remember who thinks her mouth hanging open is sexy - you said she's a CH7? Actually there's another CH7 girl I want with Pope, since I can't seem to see when they'll ever pair him with Nychaa. If it's ever done the two channels can work together, this girl I think she would be romantic with Pope! @Rachfull - your former love, Weir.

Who said Weir is my "former" love??? He showed up in Mik's drama (part of the series) and I was more excited to see him than Mik :risas3::risas3::risas3: I keep re-watching him in Pin Anong:love:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
There were pics of Great, Nadech, Mark Pin when they ordained. There must be some of him.
But thing is Pope has a nicely shaped head which tapers to his slim face, so when he has the different haircuts no matter how short it still looks better & better on him. When he covered it all up with the wig in the substance movie, it swamps & that's the only time he don't look nice.
@Starsapphire do you think Nek might have photos? She's followed his career for 7 years already, she might know this? Thanks
He looks best with taller hair that helps balance out his long chin. All I remember was Nadech looked... well, not up to his usual standard. And his stubble was so DARK! He looked like he still had eyebrows even though he shaved them off! Mark looked like an old man :risas3:
But for some reason I feel like maybe the samee could pull it off :confused12:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
YAYYYYYY I STARTED IT!!!!! A few notes:
  1. I'll post updates to the fanfic under spoilers with the title "Date-Kaew Fanfic" until I come up with a better name. That way I don't spam the thread if people don't want to read it. EDIT: Fine I'll leave it out :thumbup:
  2. This is only the first installment, there are more to come. How many more, I don't know. When it comes to writing, I have a reeaaalllyy hard time holding back :risas3:
  3. I even added some fan service in this first installment for all of you!!!! I HATE writing fan service, so you're welcome! I only threw up three times while I was writing it :fighting3: I don't like writing romance I always feel unqualified
  4. Oh and I'm not totally confident on my "P's" and "jao ka"s so lmk if I make a big mistake or just ignore the mistakes
  5. Also this isn't my best writing so bear with me
Okay, without further ado, here is the first installment of the Date-Kaew fanfic :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::
Date-Kaew Fanfic Vol. 1​
“Khun P’!”

Something was jabbing into Date’s back, something that felt like the beak of a bird, or a pencil, or…

Date rolled over so quickly he almost toppled off the bed. But he had achieved his object: Kade’s finger was no longer disturbing his sleep. In fact, his arms were constricting her every attempt to continue disturbing his sleep.

“Khun P’!”

“Mmmm,” Date mumbled.

“Khun P, it’s time to get up.”

Date nestled deeper into his pillow, tightening his grip on Kade.

Kade giggled. Then she clapped a hand over her mouth. She forced her face into a stern look. “Khun P, you’re supposed to meet with Khun Chantawat in a few hours. Get up!” She pushed against his chest again.

A light knock rapped on the bedroom door. “Khun Mae, Khun Pa jao ka!”

Date and Kade jumped apart, diving off the bed for “Khun Pa’s” shirt. :naughty2:

“What is it, loo?” Kade shouted as Date hurriedly pulled his arms through the shirt sleeves. In a minute, he had the shirt on and the waistband tied, and not a moment too soon: little Prang swung the door open and toddled into the room. She tugged on Kade’s skirt, and began, “Khun Mae jao ka--”

But before Prang could finish, Pin and Yam came hurrying into the room, chests heaving. “Katot jao ka, Khun Ying,” Yam panted, “We were dressing Prang’s hair when she ran away. We tried to catch her--"
"--but she’s really fast,” Pin finished.

“It’s alright, P’Pin, P’Yam,” Kade said. She crouched to Prang’s level. “Did you need something, loo?”

“Khun Mae jao ka, I wanted you to dress my hair today,” Prang explained, gazing up at Kade and sticking out her bottom lip ever so slightly.

Date, who had stood with crossed arms and watched the spectacle unfold, launched into action. “Prang,” he began, raising his index finger. “You should not run away from Pin and Yam. Apologize to them.”

Kade stood up and sent him an exasperated look as Prang clung to her skirts. Date simply stared back, raised his eyebrows, then lowered his gaze back to Prang.

“Now.”

Prang peeked up at her father through her eyelashes, saw the stern look on his face, and spun around to face Pin and Yam.

“Katot.” She turned back to Date. He glanced around the room, purposefully looking everywhere but at Prang. Kade bent down and whispered in Prang’s ear.

“Katot, Khun Pa jao ka.” Prang aligned her hands and bowed once again. Kade smiled knowingly at Date. Date continued to look around the room, but this time his lips twitched infinitesimally upward.

“Come, loo, I’ll dress your hair for you,” Kade said, directing Prang out of the room by her tiny shoulders.

Date, unable to hold back his amusement any longer, allowed a wide grin to spill across his face.
AWE....you're such a great writer. Love to read your FANFIC. Where is FANFIC I?
See above :thumbup:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
@DaoRisa

You're horrible!! You stopped in mid air!! Where's the rest of it?? Now I can't sleep tonight!
(will your entire fanfic arrive same time as @phatman 's DVD boxset)
Aren't cliffhangers GREAT????? :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::celebrate16:

Oh and the next part's really good too... it's a shame I haven't felt like posting it yet...

I'll probably post the next part tomorrow, bit if enough people beg and plead (I accept offers of extra nights with the samee) I MIGHT just post the next part tonight :confused12:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I kinda have a feeling he does - he probably understands but not confident enough to converse in it?
@Starsapphire - I think we had this discussion before. What do you say? You're the person who tried to talk to him in English. x'D
I suspect he understands basic English, but I don't think he speaks particularly well either. He had a good accent when I spoke in KSTD, though