[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Guys, do you remember when we were choosing for alternative heroines for Pope after BPS it's a line up of actresses.... @phatman was it you & somebody else said there's a girl who can't keep her mouth shut? As if opened halfway that way is sexy? Her mouth is even hanging open in the water! Who was it?? hehe

But not this one from LRT. And the samee is a swimmer!! He plays soccer & swims too - like BPS!

upload_2018-7-24_1-0-31.jpeg

upload_2018-7-24_1-0-7.jpeg

upload_2018-7-24_1-1-30.jpeg

upload_2018-7-24_1-1-45.jpeg

upload_2018-7-24_1-2-10.jpeg

upload_2018-7-24_1-2-29.jpeg

Pity we don't have a shot of them together in the water like Kade & Por Date. I love the slow motion way he makes her put her hands around his waist. So loving.

One of the many Date's most romantic looks at Kade.

upload_2018-7-24_1-5-4.png

upload_2018-7-24_1-5-58.png

upload_2018-7-24_1-6-41.png

Attachments

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@Rosi @Rachfull
So close to the finale!

Favorite Pra'nang Moment #7

"Our life is like a river that cannot flow backwards."

Screenshot_2018-07-23-16-59-57-1.png Screenshot_2018-07-23-17-01-49-1.png Screenshot_2018-07-23-17-03-03-1.png Screenshot_2018-07-23-17-03-15-1.png

Yes it is a very sad scene , but I thought the content was beautiful. Ram made the biggest sacrifice of his life so that he could fulfill his father's last wish. When he said some items when you recieve at the right time and right place it'll mean alot, but if it's just a little too late it won't mean anything, I literally bursted out into tears. I thought he became a big boy in this scene. Krathin quietly wiping away her tears, while Ram holds back his was so heart wrenching!

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys, do you remember when we were choosing for alternative heroines for Pope after BPS it's a line up of actresses.... @phatman was it you & somebody else said there's a girl who can't keep her mouth shut? As if opened halfway that way is sexy? Her mouth is even hanging open in the water! Who was it?? hehe

But not this one from LRT. And the samee is a swimmer!! He plays soccer & swims too - like BPS!

View attachment 20154

View attachment 20153

View attachment 20156

View attachment 20157

View attachment 20158

View attachment 20159

Pity we don't have a shot of them together in the water like Kade & Por Date. I love the slow motion way he makes her put her hands around his waist. So loving.

One of the many Date's most romantic looks at Kade.

View attachment 20161

View attachment 20162

View attachment 20163
Girl that was a Ch7 girl. Hahaha. Can't remember her name.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I couldn't quite understand that scene. What was she saying about Date??
Initially Karakade was talking about the possible death of Khun Loong. Maybe he had the heart disease, he should get heart surgery, the blood does not flow smoothly, or maybe a fat deposition at the blood vessel. That's why his heart cannot take it. Janward said she does not understand. (How can she? Because she is talking about medical causes.) Then when Date looked at Janward and Janward looked back at Date, Kade saw that. Then Janward asked, are you suspecting Khun P' Date? Then Janward said, I love my husband more than anyone else. Kade smiled and then she said Rueng also loves you more than anyone too.

(This is from my own understanding, maybe got some is literally wrong or mislead.)

That whole convo was weird. So after Kade was explaining to Mae Janward about possible health conditions Khun Loong may have had. Janward was already looking in the direction of Khun P and Khun P happened to look in their direction and Janward said "I feel bad for Khun P Date" and Kade gave her a look. Then Janward said "don't look at me with those eyes, i love my husband more than anyone else".

Weird to me, because I didn't get why Kade looked at Janward like that lol I mean all she said was "I feel sorry for Khun P Date" it's normal to feel that way for someone who's lost someone, right? Lol

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
@Rosi @Rachfull
So close to the finale!

Favorite Pra'nang Moment #6

"Our life is like a river that cannot flow backwards."

View attachment 20164 View attachment 20165 View attachment 20166 View attachment 20167

Yes it is a very sad scene , but I thought the content was beautiful. Ram made the biggest sacrifice of his life so that he could fulfill his father's last wish. When he said some items when you recieve at the right time and right place it'll mean alot, but if it's just a little too late it won't mean anything, I literally bursted out into tears. I thought he became a big boy in this scene. Krathin quietly wiping away her tears, while Ram holds back his was so heart wrenching!
Oh no, I cried at this car scene too! I was hoping that wasn't the chain, and he can't be returning it to her - can he??! NO!! At least keep something of hers so she'll know how much she means to him. But he gave it anyway, and she took it. I wanted her to protest because I want him to know how much she cares too. I cried so much. And those words he said it's so touching; it's painful.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
TruBPSFan Test #39

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Date and Kade flirting by themselves in front of the whole fan while talking about twins.
- Flashes of King Narai in bed while they're bringing Faulcon in to be executed.
- Kade's afterbirth scene, needing to itch her back not wanting to drink her medicine.

Comments:
- OMG KaDate are tooo cute! I can't remember what Date said to Kade, but it's too cute!
- Idk about you guys, but why do I feel bad for Faulcon. All these guys ganging up on him.
- So King Narai actually didn't die yet when Faulcon was being executed.
- Don't be giving my hubs the dirty look Sorasak. @MissPK control your hubby. Haha.
- Huhuhu. Louis totally owned that crying scene of his when he asked Maree to see his sons for the last time! I cried. . .
- Poor Louis was sweating like crazy! You can see the sweat on his face and neck.

Guys. . .. .the finale is tomorrow. Huhuhu
Haha trust me, i gave my samee a good talk and spank as soon as he got home lol he won't be looking at your samee dirty again! Hahah

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Hi Marin!! What newbie, if you've been reading up on us..... Welcome to the gang! You know our pledge so be prepared to be like that hehe!! So now you're officially wifey number #39

LATEST UPDATED LIST No. 15

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) @Rosi & @Rosi2
5) @lakornkiki
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @KitKat516
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY (plus 57 others, Malaysian lakorn fans)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa & @Hana Dang
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24) @SuzieJ
25) @MissPK
26) @wuzhangs
27) @Neyiah
28) @Rachfull
29) @Barbie Princess Jasmine
30) @chievi4tennis
31) @putri
32) @momolove
33) @greenmangoes
34) @Katelyn
35) @naimisha
36) @PBfan894
37) @lovenk
38) @Calligraphy
39) @Marin
40) Who else in the Bhuppae Sanniwat gang please add yourselves in - thanks!!

41)
42)
43)
44)
Lol dang. I didn't realize I was wifey #25 LOL