[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
No BPS these upcoming weeks, but @Rachfull in case you forget, your samee is still the most handsome of all. No need to remind @phatman or the others it's you who's eyeing Mik now. Fickle.

View attachment 20044

The guy behind him looking at his boss with stars in his eyes
I married Mik for his looks, I married samee for his looks AND personality :celebrate16:
Samee's the head husband

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I cried a lot when Tan Chai found the necklace. @ phatman It was just the whole scene, the way he then sat against the wall deflated. He loves her too much. But he just can't top how Ram is with Krathin, the way he holds her each each time in & out of bed is so heartwarming! Krathin is all these delicate bones & soft, Ram hugs her tenderly even though they were familiar with each other since kids & he bullied her for years. He doesn't manhandle.

What I cannot find in the story is the exact moment Ram falls in love with her. They always fought, even when they were grown up they were fighting.

Yes. I was torn during that scene too. I love Alex's acting in that scene. He tells everyone to calm down, and then he goes to the corner and breaks down. Huhuhu. So sad.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess I'm more into guys who don't go gaga over a girl and see nothing else. He must love her unconditionally, but also see the importance of other things in life as well. Seeing how much he wanted love from his father in the beginning I guess I was a little disappointed that he didn't even try to protect his father's legacy and that he wanted to run away from everything just to be with Krathin.

Thaan Chai Ban is a character I'd love to see in depth. Compared to Ram I like his characteristics more. He loves his girl, but he also loves his country. The sacrifices he makes is kind of like a greater love vs a lesser love kind of thing, just my type of love story. Haha.
In real life I prefer a guy who's not totally cuckoo over his girl too. But in dramaland pra'eks don't have to care about things like responsibilities

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
And because last time they had unappreciative fans. If they can only take a look at the likes of us now!! See how hung up we are..... BPS finished months ago and we're still carrying the torch burning much brighter than the Olympic Games. Rachfull! Go slap them on the side of the head! A shake of what little brain matter they have is what they need.
I'll fly my chopper over ch 3 headquarters and tell them if they don't start subbing their lakorns, I'll kidnap Pope and I won't give him back. He's making them plenty of money right now, they'll have to agree!

Then when they do start subbing, I'll kidnap him anyway :thumbup::risas3:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I think Diana did well for a newcomer. Stiff, but not so stiff it seriously detracted from the drama.
I actually liked that Ram didn't care about Putkrong stealing his inheritance. I thought it showed that the money isn't important to him, Krathin is the only one that matters to him.

I cried so many times over poor Than Chai... half of me wanted Krathin to ditch Ram for Than Chai. Then I decided Krathin doesn't deserve him :fighting3:

This is a good story because Than Chai & Ram's family doesn't look at backgrounds. I hate plots where the rich family keeps harping at someone's low origins throughout the movie.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'll fly my chopper over ch 3 headquarters and tell them if they don't start subbing their lakorns, I'll kidnap Pope and I won't give him back. He's making them plenty of money right now, they'll have to agree!

Then when they do start subbing, I'll kidnap him anyway :thumbup::risas3:
Sounds like my kind of plan. When do we start captain .Hahha.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
The struggle is real when you’ve been a lakorn fan since the mid 2000’s to now. I’ve been wishing for this. Hopefully they make some changes in the near future so their videos can be subbed or else I’ll just have to go learn Thai. :sad6:
You can learn Thai with @phatman and me! Phat's a lot better than I am, but I'm working hard

Yeah I don't have much hope for ch 3 in the subbing department. Maybe if GMM's super successful that'll convince them???

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
You can learn Thai with @phatman and me! Phat's a lot better than I am, but I'm working hard

Yeah I don't have much hope for ch 3 in the subbing department. Maybe if GMM's super successful that'll convince them???
I should probably learn it anyway since I plan on visiting in the near future. lol Are you both taking online courses or just studying independently?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@Rosi

Ram has been liking Krathin since the beginning of this lakorn (something not shown onscreen) or like during the time they grew up. You can just see it in his eyes whenever he teased her. I actually really like that about their relationship, they were attracted to eachother as kids and they weren't scared to profess their love to eachother. Krathin reciprocated Ram's feelings and the only time she held back was when Pupae was in the picture. My applaud to the writers for keeping their budding romance simple.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I should probably learn it anyway since I plan on visiting in the near future. lol Are you both taking online courses or just studying independently?
You can just look online. It's actually not too difficult to find lessons online. I'm not currently taking any courses, but I do occasionally watch YouTube videos. Haha.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
@Rosi

Ram has been liking Krathin since the beginning of this lakorn (something not shown onscreen) or like during the time they grew up. You can just see it in his eyes whenever he teased her. I actually really like that about their relationship, they were attracted to eachother as kids and they weren't scared to profess their love to eachother. Krathin reciprocated Ram's feelings and the only time she held back was when Pupae was in the picture. My applaud to the writers for keeping their budding romance simple.
He does teases her right to the very edge! As if wanting to push her real hard to see what she'll do or say to him. Love or hate he wants his being to matter to her.

Sorry guys for the off topic! But Pope is hard to shake off. If we can't see Por Date we're going for the next best thing.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@Rachfull @Rosi

Fine since no one is at the LRT thread I'll share it here. Hehehe.

I can't watch the finale of LRT yet, so I started a "Favorite Pra'nang Moments" just to hype myself. Hehe.

Favorite Pra'nang Moment #2

"Promise me with your necklace."
Screenshot_2018-07-22-19-43-38-1.png Screenshot_2018-07-22-19-43-19-1.png Screenshot_2018-07-22-19-46-00-1.png Screenshot_2018-07-22-19-46-11-1.png

The chin grab took me by surprise. When he said you're not all that brave I immediately thought of BPS. Haha. Anyway this scene was like perfect until Pupae showed up of course.

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
@Rachfull @Rosi

Fine since no one is at the LRT thread I'll share it here. Hehehe.

I can't watch the finale of LRT yet, so I started a "Favorite Pra'nang Moment" just to hype myself. Hehe.

Favorite Pra'nang Moments #2

"Promise me with your necklace."
View attachment 20066 View attachment 20067 View attachment 20068 View attachment 20069

The chin grab took me by surprise. When he said you're not all that brave I immediately thought of BPS. Haha. Anyway this scene was like perfect until Pupae showed up of course.
Hyping yourself or us it's all one and the same..... I think even Diana hadn't expected that! Don't think it's in the script but all by Pope! My their sweet moment was them collecting lotus stems for dinner & sitting out the rain as if it's not there; he suddenly inched closer to her at the edge of the pier.

Oh now I'm feeling guilty we're not over there if it's anything LRT. But I haven't been there at all!! Ok..... let me see how many pages..... hmm 11 pages. What do you think we should do? All of us visit here & this place isn't just BPS but the Caesar salad & Paella of anything Pope/Bella/Gor/PJ/Prang/Big/Joi/BPS cast until BPS2 & movie production.