[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
No BPS these upcoming weeks, but @Rachfull in case you forget, your samee is still the most handsome of all. No need to remind @phatman or the others it's you who's eyeing Mik now. Fickle.

upload_2018-7-23_0-25-2.jpeg

The guy behind him looking at his boss with stars in his eyes

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Really???

That's true. She could at least explain to him before things get out of hand. The truth may hurt, but lies hurt even more. That's what I dislike about her character too, she keeps to herself too much. Silence can't solve anything! Even still when she does want to explain he runs away and refuses to listen, that doesn't make him any better. I sympathize Krathin the most because of all the issues she struggles with. Ram only has one struggle and that is Krathin's trust. He doesn't even care about Putkrong trying to steal his inheritance at all. This whole time Krathin has been fighting by herself. It's not like Ram doesn't know Putkrong's intentions either, he knows.
Sigh. Anyway. Ep13 was good. Finally things came back around. Haha. I cried a sh*tload though. I must be on my pms because not only did I cry for Krathin I cried for Soisorn and Thaan Chai. Haha. I wish Ram was the one who found the necklace though. . . it just had to be Thaan Chai.

Can't wait to watch the finale now!

Edit: Oh wait I wanted to add this, Diana is pretty good with her crying scenes. Her tears come out fast and they're real tears too! I can see why Anne favors her she really does cry like her! If only she had half the talent Anne has.
I think Diana did well for a newcomer. Stiff, but not so stiff it seriously detracted from the drama.
I actually liked that Ram didn't care about Putkrong stealing his inheritance. I thought it showed that the money isn't important to him, Krathin is the only one that matters to him.

I cried so many times over poor Than Chai... half of me wanted Krathin to ditch Ram for Than Chai. Then I decided Krathin doesn't deserve him :fighting3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think Diana did well for a newcomer. Stiff, but not so stiff it seriously detracted from the drama.
I actually liked that Ram didn't care about Putkrong stealing his inheritance. I thought it showed that the money isn't important to him, Krathin is the only one that matters to him.

I cried so many times over poor Than Chai... half of me wanted Krathin to ditch Ram for Than Chai. Then I decided Krathin doesn't deserve him :fighting3:
I guess I'm more into guys who don't go gaga over a girl and see nothing else. He must love her unconditionally, but also see the importance of other things in life as well. Seeing how much he wanted love from his father in the beginning I guess I was a little disappointed that he didn't even try to protect his father's legacy and that he wanted to run away from everything just to be with Krathin.

Thaan Chai Ban is a character I'd love to see in depth. Compared to Ram I like his characteristics more. He loves his girl, but he also loves his country. The sacrifices he makes is kind of like a greater love vs a lesser love kind of thing, just my type of love story. Haha.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
While you two @phatman hide juicy stuff under rocks call SPOILERs I haven't got to that part yet and you're spoiling it for me. (am afraid I'm so slow because I keep revisiting the earlier episodes to look at Ram's young and younger face. I love all the dance sequences when he's mad with jealousy; the first time he saw Than teach her how to dance he drowned drinks without looking at his Dad! The older man looked at his face & sniggered. But his young gentleman's clothes there it's so Pope!..... okay where am I?)

How could I miss the part when Than told Krathin nobody here wants you, my family's happy to have you live with us & wants to adopt you - in front of Ram. There's so much hope on his face! And he lifted his brows in a slight way to show their closeness. Both men wants her Ram does it in a haughty way as if he doesn't care either way but Than is so gentle with her. I almost want her with Than.

I love Krathin's dad, he's not a bad person just a thief that's all. I like to see this actor in a kind role, previously he often acts the bad guy.

I'm so distracted! I miss BPS until I get stomach cramps. Tomorrow is Monday & I don't have to ON the adintech site waiting for BPS to come on at 8pm. What am I going to do?
Then don't read the spoilers @Rosi :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
But now they have so many more international fans after Full House Thai, Kluen Cheewit, Crown Princess, BPS! I'll bet if they tried again they'd have a lot more success, assuming they made the subs accessible to international fans
And because last time they had unappreciative fans. If they can only take a look at the likes of us now!! See how hung up we are..... BPS finished months ago and we're still carrying the torch burning much brighter than the Olympic Games. Rachfull! Go slap them on the side of the head! A shake of what little brain matter they have is what they need.

Mycthao

sarNie Hatchling
But now they have so many more international fans after Full House Thai, Kluen Cheewit, Crown Princess, BPS! I'll bet if they tried again they'd have a lot more success, assuming they made the subs accessible to international fans
The struggle is real when you’ve been a lakorn fan since the mid 2000’s to now. I’ve been wishing for this. Hopefully they make some changes in the near future so their videos can be subbed or else I’ll just have to go learn Thai. :sad6:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

I cried a lot when Tan Chai found the necklace. @ phatman It was just the whole scene, the way he then sat against the wall deflated. He loves her too much. But he just can't top how Ram is with Krathin, the way he holds her each each time in & out of bed is so heartwarming! Krathin is all these delicate bones & soft, Ram hugs her tenderly even though they were familiar with each other since kids & he bullied her for years. He doesn't manhandle.

What I cannot find in the story is the exact moment Ram falls in love with her. They always fought, even when they were grown up they were fighting.