[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hi MKfan! That Date & Kade's wedding clothes :

Can anyone help clarify the way the men's costume is worn? Date seems to have 2 shirts on, one with long sleeves on the inside & the outer short sleeved with the collar. And is he wearing 2 items for the pants? 1) The pants 2) A cloth outside the pants but folded in such a way that it's shorter than the pants (the end pants can be seen).

Are these separate double layers or each item a part of one another (pants & folded cloth sewn together).
But if these are double layers isn't it a bit hot?

============

Kade observed that old ladies stop wearing the saffron. The saffron is the 2 pieces of shawl across the shoulder? Or the top & inside layer called different names.

Most days she goes bare shoulders but some days she's got a shirt will collar on. Is this between formal & informal?

Thanks!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I had a great dream last night... I dreamed that I won one of those drawing things and the samee came to my house to meet me. I was really shy and could hardly speak to him, plus I kept thinking his English wasn't very good so I couldn't speak. But he spoke only English in my dream with barely an accent :risas3: So he hung around my house and watched TV. Then we took a few pics together. At one point he jammed himself into the same armchair as me (yes his chest does feel as yummy as it looks :risas3:) :naughty2: After that I left to shower (because I get to meet Pope Thanawat and I don't even shower beforehand :facepalm:) and he left while I was in the shower :sad6:

It was a really good dream, but I was very mad at my dream self for not seducing him or even speaking to him when I had the chance :BangHead::BangHead: smh
Well well well what a dream Rachfull ! One time to meet Pope in a dream & him in your living room too & you didn't know how to curve into the bedroom hahaha.

But wait!! All is not lost!! Please check your phone! Your romantic selfies could still be in there.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hi MKfan! That Date & Kade's wedding clothes :

Can anyone help clarify the way the men's costume is worn? Date seems to have 2 shirts on, one with long sleeves on the inside & the outer short sleeved with the collar. And is he wearing 2 items for the pants? 1) The pants 2) A cloth outside the pants but folded in such a way that it's shorter than the pants (the end pants can be seen).

Are these separate double layers or each item a part of one another (pants & folded cloth sewn together).
But if these are double layers isn't it a bit hot?

============

Kade observed that old ladies stop wearing the saffron. The saffron is the 2 pieces of shawl across the shoulder? Or the top & inside layer called different names.

Most days she goes bare shoulders but some days she's got a shirt will collar on. Is this between formal & informal?

Thanks!
I think it's just one shirt with a funky design.

CPY

GotomySin
Was that the only part you watched ? :naughty2:
Nope, I watched from the beginning. How Daen pranked the doctor about the condom.Kwan asked money from him because she said the ticket is free for her, not for him. Then he pranked Kwan by putting ketchup at the fizzy drink.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I went through samee's whole IG. So bear with me while I tell the story of samee . . . and I. Hehehe.

Once upon a time. . .

Me and samee on our first night. No that's not Belle. That's . . . me. . . :rolleyes:
Screenshot_2018-07-16-19-21-24-2.png

Samee thinking about that wonderful night we had.;)
Screenshot_2018-07-16-19-29-57-1.png

Looking for me from a distance. :love:
Screenshot_2018-07-16-19-22-52-1.png

At @Rachfull 's house thinking, "When will I get to see Phat." :confused:
Screenshot_2018-07-16-19-25-46-2.png

I see him now and he's slowly inching his way towards me. :naughty2:
Screenshot_2018-07-16-19-27-08-1.png

The End :thumbup:

Bonus

If I came across a group of men looking like this out at night. . . I will not let them go home.
Screenshot_2018-07-16-19-16-18-1.png

Hey look, PPP Gang!
Screenshot_2018-07-16-19-17-16-1.png

And I give you all Pope's very first post!! Haha.
Screenshot_2018-07-16-19-30-49-1.png

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Kade kinda doubted Date after the death of Khun Loong. Janward assured Kade that she only loves her own husband more than anyone else. Then Kade said, Reung also loves you the same way.
I like that scene.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
TruBPSFan Test #37

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Very short scene of Prik and Joi's daily argument in the kitchen.
- More Joi and Prik arguing.
- Longer blessing ceremony scene.
- The scene after Khun Loong's death. Reung consoling Mama Jumpah, and Kade talking with Janward.
- Longer scene of servants talking under the house.

Comments:
- So the wedding actually takes place at Kosa Ban's house! I just realized that. Haha.
- Ah. This music! Or jai uey!
- Wait they're in Kade's room. Hmmm. Shouldn't they be Date's? Haha.
- Oh LO SAM PAO! I'm feeling all giddy right now because I haven't seen this scene since it ended!
- If only Bella kissed him back instead of just puckering her lips. Hehe.
- I just now understood what Kade meant when she said, "because French women don't kiss first." Haha. Because Date said other women don't kiss first. Haha. I'm kinda slow.
- Omg. I just cried. . . Ning's crying hits the spot.
- Waaaah. I just cried some more!!!! Yam and Pin cried so much in here.
- You know, I actually like Pope's crying. He doesn't exaggerate his facial expression so much like Mr. PJ, but his eyes are expressive. If I were to compare Pope cries like Tik and Mr. PJ cries like Ken. Hehe.
- Waah. This episode is sooo sad. I cried for the King too. This style of Thai poems sound sooo sad. The guy playing Phra Py is very talented.
- Why do they have to add all these sad scenes right after that LSP. I wanna salvage the sweetness!
- So. . . Sriprat actually only came very briefly to see his mom in secret. . . he didn't even get to see the rest of the family. Makes sense that they didn't show any interactions with anyone else. Because he literally came and left.
Thanks phatman! Feels a bit sad now if I start to think this week you won't be surprising us each morning with the deleted parts.

But please say we can't let you go with the extended scenes..... please say there's still lots more you haven't done? And the PhatCaps too. At least we'd like to think there's endless more. I'm starting to feel lost about Mondays to Fridays now.

1) I don't understand why Prik said she likes it that Jumpa suspected her. Wasn't she prolonged at being angry when Jumpa did just that?
2) So romantic they have scenes of Date & Kade staring back at each other after his parents & the elders tied those white strings on their wrists. His eyes are smiling as if saying "we're really together now". It's so touching to see them wear identical bands in this case - a different feel when people wear those awareness or friendship bands. With these two, their pre-wedding bands it's a different kind of special.
3) Can you translate what Kade & Janward are saying to each other? I don't remember seeing them talking so close like this in the original.
4) Sad scene but cute too that Date can convey anything to Kade by a brief look from across the room. Why didn't they show us these things before??
5) Yeah, Pope cries good. I like it too he's not overly done. That's his Dad he's just lost; he's hurting a lot more than he lets on. It's the same when he thought he lost Kade, his lone tear the sign of his despair.
6) Are these scenes showing the King died naturally? Because Constantine said Petch & Sorasak killed him.
7) If only Kade warned Khun Loong or Date to send a note to Sripat to be extra careful.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks phatman! Feels a bit sad now if I start to think this week you won't be surprising us each morning with the deleted parts.

But please say we can't let you go with the extended scenes..... please say there's still lots more you haven't done? And the PhatCaps too. At least we'd like to think there's endless more. I'm starting to feel lost about Mondays to Fridays now.

1) I don't understand why Prik said she likes it that Jumpa suspected her. Wasn't she prolonged at being angry when Jumpa did just that?
2) So romantic they have scenes of Date & Kade staring back at each other after his parents & the elders tied those white strings on their wrists. His eyes are smiling as if saying "we're really together now". It's so touching to see them wear identical bands in this case - a different feel when people wear those awareness or friendship bands. With these two, their pre-wedding bands it's a different kind of special.
3) Can you translate what Kade & Janward are saying to each other? I don't remember seeing them talking so close like this in the original.
4) Sad scene but cute too that Date can convey anything to Kade by a brief look from across the room. Why didn't they show us these things before??
5) Yeah, Pope cries good. I like it too he's not overly done. That's his Dad he's just lost; he's hurting a lot more than he lets on. It's the same when he thought he lost Kade, his lone tear the sign of his despair.
6) Are these scenes showing the King died naturally? Because Constantine said Petch & Sorasak killed him.
7) If only Kade warned Khun Loong or Date to send a note to Sripat to be extra careful.
Haha. Don't worry. My PhatCaps will definitely continue!! Not saying goodbye until we reach our destined number of pages. Hahaha.
I'm not sure what Janward and Kade's conversation was about. I'd love to know!