[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
3Zaap!

- BPS has ended for three months already, but his hype has not died!
- Pope's first time on 3zaap by himself.
- Pope's little bubble that forms when he puts his lips together is sexy!
- He didn't give up being an actor. As a child he'd watch tv and be like I wanna be an actor like this!
- Mom watches his shows, was super shy watching that love scene With Bella.

- Pope is someone who's quiet when you first meet, but becomes very talkative and fun once you get to know him. Mr. PJ admires his lifestyle. Phet says he's a smartmouth!
- He is a big tease!
- Pope may say something, but his inner feelings say otherwise. Don't be fooled!
- He'll dance when with close friends, but he doesn't like dancing. He'd rather sing.
- Pope has never been drunk. He'll drink a little bit when necessary, but he doesn't like drinking. He has made his mom cry a lot as a kid so he chose not to drink it's be better.
- He's been close friends with King for 6 yrs. He's someone who's funny and always in a happy mood and he always does merits with Pope.
- He doesn't watch his MV's he's embarrassed! But his lakorns he does watch.

- Pope was handsome back in school and girls would talk about him, but he's so shy he wouldn't dare talk to them.
- He doesn't think he's handsome!!! He's not confident in his looks. He never really hit on women then, only crushed, but now he does.
- He's thankful that the arjaan he looks up to watches his lakorns and still remembers him.
- He doesn't know what a smoker or druggie feels like being on drugs, so did a lot of observations.
- He wants to try a "sadist" role! He's done various roles already, so he wants that role next! If Ch3 don't give it to him, he'll find someone that will!
- He does merit with his mom a lot because he's made his mom sad enough during his teen years.

- He admits he's talked with many girls, not flirt, but he's got to find someone who would understand him.
- He has met a girl before where he thought she'd be the one, but when he flirts she doesn't reciprocate.
- His girl must be well-mannered, but not really look like it. So must look raeng on the outside, but inside a proper lady.
- Mom doesn't interfere with his love life. She lets him make his own decision. She doesn't talk about or ask about it.
- He doesn't mind if his girl can't cook. Just take care of him here and there.
- His girl must not mind him playing soccer!

Comments:
I really liked this interview. I guess they just had him for the sake of having him, not for promotion of anything. They dug into his personal life and I love the appearances from his classmates, teachers and his best buds: his bff King, aka twin, and his little minions, Phet and Panjan, from PPP gang. They spilled some beans, but I couldn't understand all so I really wish someone would translate! Also, he looked soo handsome during his younger years! I would've totally fallen for him (Haha. No seriously.)
Now I understand why he crushed on Susie. She is freak'n sexy on the outside, but on the inside she's a very proper lady. You can tell by the way she talks. Anyway, I hope Pope finds that girl and I hope it's not @Rachfull . puahahaha.
Thanks for the trans! And pope i want you in a sadist role too! I think we all do tbh

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
3Zaap!

- He didn't give up being an actor. As a child he'd watch tv and be like I wanna be an actor like this!

- Pope is someone who's quiet when you first meet, but becomes very talkative and fun once you get to know him. Mr. PJ admires his lifestyle. Phet says he's a smartmouth!
- He is a big tease!
- Pope may say something, but his inner feelings say otherwise. Don't be fooled!
- He'll dance when with close friends, but he doesn't like dancing. He'd rather sing.
- Pope has never been drunk. He'll drink a little bit when necessary, but he doesn't like drinking. He has made his mom cry a lot as a kid so he chose to at least not drink.
- He's been close friends with King for 6 yrs. King's someone who's funny and always in a happy mood and he always does merits with Pope.

- Pope was handsome back in school and girls would talk about him, but he's so shy he wouldn't dare talk to them.
- He doesn't think he's handsome!!! He's not confident in his looks. He never really hit on women then, only crushed, but now he does.
- He's thankful that the arjaan he looks up to watches his lakorns and still remembers him.
- He doesn't know what a smoker or druggie feels like being on drugs, so did a lot of observations.
- He wants to try a "sadist" role! He's done various roles already, so he wants that role next! If Ch3 don't give it to him, he'll find someone that will!
- He does merits with his mom a lot because he's made his mom sad enough during his teen years.

- He admits he's talked with many girls, not full hitting on, but he's got to find someone who would understand him.
- He has met a girl before where he thought she'd be the one, but when he flirts she doesn't reciprocate.
- His girl must be well-mannered, but not really look like it. So must look raeng on the outside, but proper inside.
- Mom doesn't interfere with his love life. She lets him make his own decision. She doesn't talk about or ask about it.

Comments:
I really liked this interview. I guess they just had him for the sake of having him, not for promotion of anything. They dug into his personal life and I love the appearances from his classmates, teachers and his best buds: his bff King, aka twin, and his little minions, Phet and Panjan, from PPP gang. They spilled some beans, but I couldn't understand all so I really wish someone would translate! Also, he looked soo handsome during his younger years! I would've totally fallen for him (Haha. No seriously.)
Now I understand why he crushed on Susie. She is freak'n sexy on the outside, but on the inside she's a very proper lady. You can tell by the way she talks. Anyway, I hope Pope finds that girl and I hope it's not @Rachfull . puahahaha.

Oh also. Ch3 better start prepping any sadistic roles you've got for Pope because he is ready to expand!!
Ouch @phatman that hurt :confused::risas3:

We mias must not be doing our job if Pope doesn't realize by now that he is one very handsome, sexy man willing|

And leave it to Pope to want a naughty girl that's not actually naughty :facepalm: He basically wants the opposite of himself: he's proper on the outside, but naughty on the inside :risas3:

Also, what did samee DO during his childhood/teenage years to make his mom cry so much???

Rosi

Wifey #42
3Zaap!

- He is a big tease!
- Pope has never been drunk. He'll drink a little bit when necessary, but he doesn't like drinking. He has made his mom cry a lot as a kid so he chose to at least not drink.
- He's been close friends with King for 6 yrs. King's someone who's funny and always in a happy mood and he always does merits with Pope.

- He does merits with his mom a lot because he's made his mom sad enough during his teen years.

- He admits he's talked with many girls, not full hitting on, but he's got to find someone who would understand him.
- His girl must be well-mannered, but not really look like it. So must look raeng on the outside, but proper inside.

Comments:

Oh also. Ch3 better start prepping any sadistic roles you've got for Pope because he is ready to expand!!
Phatman you've already translated so well and good why did you say you can understand only a bit? Thanks for doing this, it's a very enjoyable insight about the man. So it seems we all fell for the right type of guy! Right type as in unattainable in every sense unless you're the girl next door who's always played around with him as kids because that's the only kind of girl who will have access to him at this moment the way he is now. I hope he gets that angel in the devil that he wants.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Let's do this properly

In Rachfull's folder of screenshots, she has pictures of:
Pope
Ken T
JJ
PJ
Joi
Bella
Got
Pop
Weir
Some guy in Cheewit Puer Kah Hua Jai Puer Tur
Nadech
Some hunky side character from Khun Mae Suam Roy: View attachment 18497
Top Jaron
Great
Kosa Ban
Pope in drag
Aaaaaaannnnnddddddd.... a bunch of shirtless men from BPS :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
You have so many loves. One day Pope will lose his abs since he's stopped following PJ to the gym.....and then what. Please say true love lasts forever.
I noticed you didn't have Aum & Bella, so I helpfully give this to you.

upload_2018-7-8_15-52-37.jpeg

upload_2018-7-8_15-56-27.jpeg
upload_2018-7-8_16-16-52.jpeg

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ouch @phatman that hurt :confused::risas3:

We mias must not be doing our job if Pope doesn't realize by now that he is one very handsome, sexy man willing|

And leave it to Pope to want a naughty girl that's not actually naughty :facepalm: He basically wants the opposite of himself: he's proper on the outside, but naughty on the inside :risas3:

Also, what did samee DO during his childhood/teenage years to make his mom cry so much???
Hahaha. Sorry not sorry.

I know right. He wants someone who plays his kind of games.

He was just a naughty kid going out alot not listening to mom. Haha.

Phatman you've already translated so well and good why did you say you can understand only a bit? Thanks for doing this, it's a very enjoyable insight about the man. So it seems we all fell for the right type of guy! Right type as in unattainable in every sense unless you're the girl next door who's always played around with him as kids because that's the only kind of girl who will have access to him at this moment the way he is now. I hope he gets that angel in the devil that he wants.
I'm surprise I know so well too. Haha. O wish I knew everything though!